Oh DAMN~Senator Kamala Harris Not a Natural Born Citizen of USA to Constitutional Standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we see you can read but not comprehend, you taking lessons from the Seaman above?

So tell us what is so confusing to you about this clause in the the 14th amendment. :laugh:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."
Please point out and HIGHLIGHT the NATURAL Born in that sentence....sounds like the very definition of NATIVE BORN!!!!!

You can be one of the two types of citizens listed. I already covered that .

You are either natural born or naturalized. Obviously you can no longer be considered literate. I suggest professional help.
Native born, natural born, naturalized....do you understand that?...app apparenrently not!

The term you keep spouting "native born" has not appeared in any reference you have provided. Did you read the the Wong Kim Ark link? Obviously not, or you would have given up this ridiculous argument at which you are failing miserably.
Please you are a don't, an utter fool!

What does that have to do with anything? You asked me if the constitution said Harris was a citizen you moron. You do realize the 14th amendment is in the constitution dont you?
laughing0301.gif
Where is NATURAL BORN in that sentence, I ask again. CantC find it?

Its covered by this precedence moron.
laugh.gif

United States v. Wong Kim Ark
Wrong that cover an American citizen, NOT A NATURAL BORN AMERICAN.....Why must I continue to post this....Dealing with morons does get monotonous!

There are two types of US citizens and two types only.

They are:

1) natural citizens born in the United States.
2) naturalized citizens normally born outside the United States. There could be a few exceptions for children of diplomats who were born here but do not have natural citizenship.

Can you name me a third category? Don't include any that you make up.
Native born...born in America...period
Natural born...born in America to 2 parents that are both American citizens...period

Is this that hard for this group of ignoramus's?

Where is your link? Where is this encoded into law?

So tell us what is so confusing to you about this clause in the the 14th amendment. :laugh:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."
Please point out and HIGHLIGHT the NATURAL Born in that sentence....sounds like the very definition of NATIVE BORN!!!!!

You are either natural born or naturalized. Obviously you can no longer be considered literate. I suggest professional help.
Native born, natural born, naturalized....do you understand that?...app apparenrently not!

The term you keep spouting "native born" has not appeared in any reference you have provided. Did you read the the Wong Kim Ark link? Obviously not, or you would have given up this ridiculous argument at which you are failing miserably.

Try that again in English and please proofread your posts, or lay off the bottle.

laugh.gif

Wrong that cover an American citizen, NOT A NATURAL BORN AMERICAN.....Why must I continue to post this....Dealing with morons does get monotonous!

They are:

2) naturalized citizens normally born outside the United States. There could be a few exceptions for children of diplomats who were born here but do not have natural citizenship.

Natural born...born in America to 2 parents that are both American citizens...period

They have been given out all throughout this thread, go back and read it all again!

Try that again in English and please proofread your posts, or lay off the bottle.

That's all you have now, a TYPO! ROTFLMFAO. You are a joke, and a bad one, at that...You are done!

That's all you have now, a TYPO! ROTFLMFAO. You are a joke, and a bad one, at that...You are done!

"Please you are a don't," WTF kind of typo is that? How am I supposed to make and sense of that?

Ted Cruz was born in Alberta, Canada and cons defended his right to be president.
Kamala Harris was born in Oakland, California.
Both Cruz parents were bonafide U.S. citizens at his time of birth, the mulatto Harris parents were NOT CITIZENS at her time of birth.....If you are too stupid to not understand this, NO ONE can help you!
My God, you're stupid.

laugh.gif

They are:

They have been given out all throughout this thread, go back and read it all again!

What is the law? Surely you have it memorized if you posted it so many times. Come on! Humor me! I am sure the other posters would like to see it standing alone for all the world to see.

If you don't, or can't, we will all know the truth.

laugh.gif

They are:

There is no link because the OP is a racist liar and enjoys the success of having his lie posted as an "active" thread. It makes his lie broadcast like a billboard on social media. People don't have to read the thread. They see the thread title, assume it must have validity and hence, a fake story enters the social media. Some sites would have killed the thread early or even deleted it. This site uses a different method.

The bitch can't even FAKE IT.... No presidential run for this DemonRAT....Let's see her wiggle out of this!

Senator Kamala Harris’s staff has refused to answer any questions regarding the citizenship status of her parents when she was born. The normal path to becoming a naturalized U.S. Citizen takes five years. Kamala Harris was born in 1964. Her father emigrated from Jamaica to the USA in 1961. Her mother emigrated from India to the USA in 1960. Thus there was not sufficient time for either of Kamala’s parents to become naturalized U.S. Citizens. Kamala’s father eventually became a naturalized U.S. Citizen per his bio. It is not known at this time if Kamala’s mother ever became a naturalized U.S. Citizen. She moved to Canada with Kamala when Kamala was about seven years old. It is possible that Kamala’s mother might have naturalized at some point as a Canadian citizen. Kamala Harris’s mother is now deceased. As I said in the first sentence, Senator Harris is not being transparent on this issue and her office staff has refused to answer any questions on this subject. Given Kamala Harris’s year of birth, and her parents emigration years, she was born in the USA to two foreign nationals and thus inherited their respective birth nation’s citizenship when she was born, in addition to being a basic Citizen by being born in the USA to aliens legally domiciled here. Thus Senator Kamala Harris was born with citizenship and required allegiance at birth to three countries.

(Excerpt) Read more at scribd.com ...

A natural born citizen is someone who is born in America.

Kamala was born in California.

It doesn't matter where her parents are from or if they were citizens or legal residents when she was born.

Let me guess, you also don't believe Obama was born in Hawaii either.

Meanwhile people who spout stupid stuff like you did above are ignored.
You are wrong. A natural born citizen of the USA is somebody who was born in the USA to parents who were citizens of the USA.
Nope. You are dumb.
Explain why a child of foreign parents would have a natural allegiance to the USA when their parents would often continuously wax nostalgic regarding the good old days in their country of origin.

Last edited:

What does that have to do with anything? You asked me if the constitution said Harris was a citizen you moron. You do realize the 14th amendment is in the constitution dont you?
laughing0301.gif

laugh.gif

No dumbass. It covers the use of the term natural born. Thats why I showed you the link. What a fucking moron you are.
laughing0301.gif

"Consensus exists that anyone born on U.S. soil and subject to its jurisdiction is a natural born citizen, regardless of parental citizenship. See United States v. Wong Kim Ark; 14th Amendment. The Supreme Court noted in Perkins v. Elg that this is true even of citizens who were born in the United States yet grew up in foreign countries."

"The Constitution of the United States, as originally adopted, uses the words "citizen of the United States," and "natural-born citizen of the United States." By the original Constitution, every representative in Congress is required to have been "seven years a citizen of the United States," and every Senator to have been "nine years a citizen of the United States." and "no person except a natural-born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President."

Last edited:
I was wrong, you are right. If she can prove she was born in the US, it's a done deal. See part "F" here:

8 U.S. Code § 1401 - Nationals and citizens of United States at birth
The 14th Amend. Deals PRIMARILY with people born outside of the U.S.....calling someone Nationals does NOT define A NATURAL BORN citizen...check it out again.

A natural born citizen is a citizen who became a citizen at birth. Being born within the United States while subject to United States jurisdiction is the only requirement.
Wrong, try looking intohisory and find out what the founding fathers considered NATURAL BORN!...I find it interesting that idiots REFUSE to do research, only spew their feelings of what should be!

On the Meaning of “Natural Born Citizen”
From that HARVARD LAW JOURNAL that I have read hundreds of times, and Pat attention to the highlighted words...
And Congress has made equally clear from the time of the framing of the Constitution to the current day that, subject to certain residency requirements on the parents, someone born to a U.S. citizen parent generally becomes a U.S. citizen without regard to whether the birth takes place in Canada, the Canal Zone....

Apparently none of you brintrust KNOW what residency requirements mean of THE PARENTS!!!
YES!

But ANYONE born in the USA or an American territory is automatically a US citizen, no matter the status of the parents!

How can you be so fucking dumb?!

The bitch can't even FAKE IT.... No presidential run for this DemonRAT....Let's see her wiggle out of this!

Senator Kamala Harris’s staff has refused to answer any questions regarding the citizenship status of her parents when she was born. The normal path to becoming a naturalized U.S. Citizen takes five years. Kamala Harris was born in 1964. Her father emigrated from Jamaica to the USA in 1961. Her mother emigrated from India to the USA in 1960. Thus there was not sufficient time for either of Kamala’s parents to become naturalized U.S. Citizens. Kamala’s father eventually became a naturalized U.S. Citizen per his bio. It is not known at this time if Kamala’s mother ever became a naturalized U.S. Citizen. She moved to Canada with Kamala when Kamala was about seven years old. It is possible that Kamala’s mother might have naturalized at some point as a Canadian citizen. Kamala Harris’s mother is now deceased. As I said in the first sentence, Senator Harris is not being transparent on this issue and her office staff has refused to answer any questions on this subject. Given Kamala Harris’s year of birth, and her parents emigration years, she was born in the USA to two foreign nationals and thus inherited their respective birth nation’s citizenship when she was born, in addition to being a basic Citizen by being born in the USA to aliens legally domiciled here. Thus Senator Kamala Harris was born with citizenship and required allegiance at birth to three countries.

(Excerpt) Read more at scribd.com ...

A natural born citizen is someone who is born in America.

Kamala was born in California.

It doesn't matter where her parents are from or if they were citizens or legal residents when she was born.

Let me guess, you also don't believe Obama was born in Hawaii either.

Meanwhile people who spout stupid stuff like you did above are ignored.
You are wrong. A natural born citizen of the USA is somebody who was born in the USA to parents who were citizens of the USA.
Nope. You are dumb.
Explain why a child of foreign parents would have a natural allegiance to the USA when their parents would often continuously wax nostalgic regarding the good old days in their country of origin.
That’s irrelevant given the clear language of the Constitution.

For shit’s sake, did you go to high school? Can’t you visit your civics teacher and get a refresher on this very basic citizenship info?

For the record, my 1st generation American father grew up in a home full of German grandparents and parents waxing nostalgic about Deutschland - yet he served 20 years in the military from age 17, and another decade afterward using his military security clearance to work on the Apache helicopter program for the Army. He is rabidly patriotic and he’s a Trump supporter. So fuck you!

Thinking of becoming a U.S. citizen?

If you meet certain requirements, you may become a U.S. citizen either at birth or after birth.

To become a citizen at birth, you must:

• Have been born in the United States or certain territories or outlying possessions of the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States; OR
  • had a parent or parents who were citizens at the time of your birth (if you were born abroad) and meet other requirements.

laughing0301.gif

laugh.gif

No dumbass. It covers the use of the term natural born. Thats why I showed you the link. What a fucking moron you are.
laughing0301.gif

"Consensus exists that anyone born on U.S. soil and subject to its jurisdiction is a natural born citizen, regardless of parental citizenship. See United States v. Wong Kim Ark; 14th Amendment. The Supreme Court noted in Perkins v. Elg that this is true even of citizens who were born in the United States yet grew up in foreign countries."

"The Constitution of the United States, as originally adopted, uses the words "citizen of the United States," and "natural-born citizen of the United States." By the original Constitution, every representative in Congress is required to have been "seven years a citizen of the United States," and every Senator to have been "nine years a citizen of the United States." and "no person except a natural-born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President."
Consensus of who?....All one can offer on the subject is opinion. Again this has never been settled. ..and Wong had nothing to do with qualifications for being president....let's keep it going. Enjoy the morons that don't understand this.

The 14th Amend. Deals PRIMARILY with people born outside of the U.S.....calling someone Nationals does NOT define A NATURAL BORN citizen...check it out again.

A natural born citizen is a citizen who became a citizen at birth. Being born within the United States while subject to United States jurisdiction is the only requirement.
Wrong, try looking intohisory and find out what the founding fathers considered NATURAL BORN!...I find it interesting that idiots REFUSE to do research, only spew their feelings of what should be!

On the Meaning of “Natural Born Citizen”
From that HARVARD LAW JOURNAL that I have read hundreds of times, and Pat attention to the highlighted words...
And Congress has made equally clear from the time of the framing of the Constitution to the current day that, subject to certain residency requirements on the parents, someone born to a U.S. citizen parent generally becomes a U.S. citizen without regard to whether the birth takes place in Canada, the Canal Zone....

Apparently none of you brintrust KNOW what residency requirements mean of THE PARENTS!!!
YES!

But ANYONE born in the USA or an American territory is automatically a US citizen, no matter the status of the parents!

How can you be so fucking dumb?!
Listen little green where, we are talking qualifications to be president being a citizen is one of them but being a natural born one seems to escape your cartoon mind, even though explained numerous times, but keep posting, of all of them you seem to be the one hanging by a string....LOLOLOL!

Thinking of becoming a U.S. citizen?

If you meet certain requirements, you may become a U.S. citizen either at birth or after birth.

To become a citizen at birth, you must:

• Have been born in the United States or certain territories or outlying possessions of the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States; OR
  • had a parent or parents who were citizens at the time of your birth (if you were born abroad) and meet other requirements.
Absolutely nothing to do with the topic, you just like to post irrelevant shit don't you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back