Oh DAMN~Senator Kamala Harris Not a Natural Born Citizen of USA to Constitutional Standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
A natural born citizen is a citizen who became a citizen at birth. Being born within the United States while subject to United States jurisdiction is the only requirement.
Wrong, try looking intohisory and find out what the founding fathers considered NATURAL BORN!...I find it interesting that idiots REFUSE to do research, only spew their feelings of what should be!

On the Meaning of “Natural Born Citizen”
From that HARVARD LAW JOURNAL that I have read hundreds of times, and Pat attention to the highlighted words...
And Congress has made equally clear from the time of the framing of the Constitution to the current day that, subject to certain residency requirements on the parents, someone born to a U.S. citizen parent generally becomes a U.S. citizen without regard to whether the birth takes place in Canada, the Canal Zone....

Apparently none of you brintrust KNOW what residency requirements mean of THE PARENTS!!!
YES!

But ANYONE born in the USA or an American territory is automatically a US citizen, no matter the status of the parents!

How can you be so fucking dumb?!
Listen little green where, we are talking qualifications to be president being a citizen is one of them but being a natural born one seems to escape your cartoon mind, even though explained numerous times, but keep posting, of all of them you seem to be the one hanging by a string....LOLOLOL!
Listen idiot, a little Russian oligarch baby born in Miami today CAN BE PRESIDENT 35 years from now! It doesn’t matter if she ever naturalizes her parents or not - or even if she grows up mostly in Russia - she’s still a natural, native born US citizen, according to US Constitution and all immigration laws.

If you can’t grasp this, you aren’t worth the space you are taking up on this rock.

A natural born citizen is a citizen who became a citizen at birth. Being born within the United States while subject to United States jurisdiction is the only requirement.
Wrong, try looking intohisory and find out what the founding fathers considered NATURAL BORN!...I find it interesting that idiots REFUSE to do research, only spew their feelings of what should be!

From that HARVARD LAW JOURNAL that I have read hundreds of times, and Pat attention to the highlighted words...
And Congress has made equally clear from the time of the framing of the Constitution to the current day that, subject to certain residency requirements on the parents, someone born to a U.S. citizen parent generally becomes a U.S. citizen without regard to whether the birth takes place in Canada, the Canal Zone....

Apparently none of you brintrust KNOW what residency requirements mean of THE PARENTS!!!
YES!

But ANYONE born in the USA or an American territory is automatically a US citizen, no matter the status of the parents!

Listen little green where, we are talking qualifications to be president being a citizen is one of them but being a natural born one seems to escape your cartoon mind, even though explained numerous times, but keep posting, of all of them you seem to be the one hanging by a string....LOLOLOL!

There are two types of citizens: natural born and naturalized. Get that through that cement block you carry around where most people keep their brain.

You keep randomly shoving this concept of native born into the discussion randomly which has no bearing on anything.

You really should start proofing your posts or knocking off the bottle this early in the day.

Thinking of becoming a U.S. citizen?

If you meet certain requirements, you may become a U.S. citizen either at birth or after birth.

To become a citizen at birth, you must:

• Have been born in the United States or certain territories or outlying possessions of the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States; OR
  • had a parent or parents who were citizens at the time of your birth (if you were born abroad) and meet other requirements.
Absolutely nothing to do with the topic, you just like to post irrelevant shit don't you!

You are the only one who thinks it is irrelevant and that is why you are wrong.

What does that have to do with anything? You asked me if the constitution said Harris was a citizen you moron. You do realize the 14th amendment is in the constitution dont you?
laughing0301.gif
Where is NATURAL BORN in that sentence, I ask again. CantC find it?

Its covered by this precedence moron.
laugh.gif

United States v. Wong Kim Ark
Wrong that cover an American citizen, NOT A NATURAL BORN AMERICAN.....Why must I continue to post this....Dealing with morons does get monotonous!
No dumbass. It covers the use of the term natural born. Thats why I showed you the link. What a fucking moron you are.
laughing0301.gif

"Consensus exists that anyone born on U.S. soil and subject to its jurisdiction is a natural born citizen, regardless of parental citizenship. See United States v. Wong Kim Ark; 14th Amendment. The Supreme Court noted in Perkins v. Elg that this is true even of citizens who were born in the United States yet grew up in foreign countries."

"The Constitution of the United States, as originally adopted, uses the words "citizen of the United States," and "natural-born citizen of the United States." By the original Constitution, every representative in Congress is required to have been "seven years a citizen of the United States," and every Senator to have been "nine years a citizen of the United States." and "no person except a natural-born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President."
Consensus of who?....All one can offer on the subject is opinion. Again this has never been settled. ..and Wong had nothing to do with qualifications for being president....let's keep it going. Enjoy the morons that don't understand this.

Yes, it did! It proved he was a natural born citizen of the United States. They could not kick him out of the country as being a non-citizen because he was a citizen.

Do you at least agree that there are only two types of citizenship? I should know, since in my job I am required to ask this question upward of a hundred times per day.

YES!

Listen idiot, a little Russian oligarch baby born in Miami today CAN BE PRESIDENT 35 years from now! It doesn’t matter if she ever naturalizes her parents or not - or even if she grows up mostly in Russia - she’s still a natural, native born US citizen, according to US Constitution and all immigration laws.

If you can’t grasp this, you aren’t worth the space you are taking up on this rock.
Yes if his parents were American citizens when he was born in America. I LOVE your tenacity and stupidity...XXXX -- Mod Edit -- excessive flame.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bitch can't even FAKE IT.... No presidential run for this DemonRAT....Let's see her wiggle out of this!

Senator Kamala Harris’s staff has refused to answer any questions regarding the citizenship status of her parents when she was born. The normal path to becoming a naturalized U.S. Citizen takes five years. Kamala Harris was born in 1964. Her father emigrated from Jamaica to the USA in 1961. Her mother emigrated from India to the USA in 1960. Thus there was not sufficient time for either of Kamala’s parents to become naturalized U.S. Citizens. Kamala’s father eventually became a naturalized U.S. Citizen per his bio. It is not known at this time if Kamala’s mother ever became a naturalized U.S. Citizen. She moved to Canada with Kamala when Kamala was about seven years old. It is possible that Kamala’s mother might have naturalized at some point as a Canadian citizen. Kamala Harris’s mother is now deceased. As I said in the first sentence, Senator Harris is not being transparent on this issue and her office staff has refused to answer any questions on this subject. Given Kamala Harris’s year of birth, and her parents emigration years, she was born in the USA to two foreign nationals and thus inherited their respective birth nation’s citizenship when she was born, in addition to being a basic Citizen by being born in the USA to aliens legally domiciled here. Thus Senator Kamala Harris was born with citizenship and required allegiance at birth to three countries.

(Excerpt) Read more at scribd.com ...

Doesn't matter. She was born in Oakland, California, making her a US citizen. None of that other stuff matters.

Where is NATURAL BORN in that sentence, I ask again. CantC find it?

laugh.gif

Wrong that cover an American citizen, NOT A NATURAL BORN AMERICAN.....Why must I continue to post this....Dealing with morons does get monotonous!
No dumbass. It covers the use of the term natural born. Thats why I showed you the link. What a fucking moron you are.
laughing0301.gif

"Consensus exists that anyone born on U.S. soil and subject to its jurisdiction is a natural born citizen, regardless of parental citizenship. See United States v. Wong Kim Ark; 14th Amendment. The Supreme Court noted in Perkins v. Elg that this is true even of citizens who were born in the United States yet grew up in foreign countries."

"The Constitution of the United States, as originally adopted, uses the words "citizen of the United States," and "natural-born citizen of the United States." By the original Constitution, every representative in Congress is required to have been "seven years a citizen of the United States," and every Senator to have been "nine years a citizen of the United States." and "no person except a natural-born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President."
Consensus of who?....All one can offer on the subject is opinion. Again this has never been settled. ..and Wong had nothing to do with qualifications for being president....let's keep it going. Enjoy the morons that don't understand this.

Yes, it did! It proved he was a natural born citizen of the United States. They could not kick him out of the country as being a non-citizen because he was a citizen.

Do you at least agree that there are only two types of citizenship? I should know, since in my job I am required to ask this question upward of a hundred times per day.
I see you have problems putting 3 thoughts in one post, A lot OCD we have here, I have explained the 3 type of citizenship, if you are that dense, it is on you, little subversive....damn.

The bitch can't even FAKE IT.... No presidential run for this DemonRAT....Let's see her wiggle out of this!

Senator Kamala Harris’s staff has refused to answer any questions regarding the citizenship status of her parents when she was born. The normal path to becoming a naturalized U.S. Citizen takes five years. Kamala Harris was born in 1964. Her father emigrated from Jamaica to the USA in 1961. Her mother emigrated from India to the USA in 1960. Thus there was not sufficient time for either of Kamala’s parents to become naturalized U.S. Citizens. Kamala’s father eventually became a naturalized U.S. Citizen per his bio. It is not known at this time if Kamala’s mother ever became a naturalized U.S. Citizen. She moved to Canada with Kamala when Kamala was about seven years old. It is possible that Kamala’s mother might have naturalized at some point as a Canadian citizen. Kamala Harris’s mother is now deceased. As I said in the first sentence, Senator Harris is not being transparent on this issue and her office staff has refused to answer any questions on this subject. Given Kamala Harris’s year of birth, and her parents emigration years, she was born in the USA to two foreign nationals and thus inherited their respective birth nation’s citizenship when she was born, in addition to being a basic Citizen by being born in the USA to aliens legally domiciled here. Thus Senator Kamala Harris was born with citizenship and required allegiance at birth to three countries.

Doesn't matter. She was born in Oakland, California, making her a US citizen. None of that other stuff matters.
NOT WHAT THE CONSTITUTION SAYS!

Yes it is. 14th Amendment Now, come back when you finish your civics course.

Wrong, you folks keep saying that and it has no reference to NATURAL BORN CITIZENS!...Here to make it easier for you

Section 1

All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
Section 2

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.
Section 3

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
Section 4

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Section 5

The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

Do you see anything in there about NATURAL BORN CITIZENS...or just projecting what you want!

YES!

Yes if his parents were American citizens when he was born in America. I LOVE your tenacity and stupidity...little green whore

His parentage has NOTHING to do with it, and you have failed to provide any reference in the Constitution where it is required.

YES!

Yes if his parents were American citizens when he was born in America. I LOVE your tenacity and stupidity...little green whore

His parentage has NOTHING to do with it, and you have failed to provide any reference in the Constitution where it is required.
It doesnt say native citizen...John Jay agrees with me!

laugh.gif

laughing0301.gif

I see you have problems putting 3 thoughts in one post, A lot OCD we have here, I have explained the 3 type of citizenship, if you are that dense, it is on you, little subversive....damn.

There are NOT 3 types of citizenship. The two valid types of citizenship have been posted. Why can't you get that through your thick head?

I recruit for the US Army so I ask this question every day. They can be born in the US or be naturalized citizens to be considered US citizens for enlistment.

Guess what else I'll bet you didn't know? All you have to do is have an I-551 card ("green card") and you can join! That means you can serve in the military but cannot be President or Vice President.

Did you ever answer my question about Alexander Hamilton as to why he never served in either role?

If someone is born in the US, they are a natural born citizen.
Ah, another no [sic] nothing heard from....amazing how many low 2 digit fools infest USMB!

Your delusions of scholarship carry no weight in law, dumbass. If someone is born in the United States, he or she is a natural born citizen. Now, go back to your stamp collection.

Wrong, you folks keep saying that and it has no reference to NATURAL BORN CITIZENS!...Here to make it easier for you

Section 1

All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
Section 2

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.
Section 3

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
Section 4

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Section 5

The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

Do you see anything in there about NATURAL BORN CITIZENS...or just projecting what you want!

Apparently you cannot read.

YES!

It doesnt say native citizen...John Jay agrees with me!

John Jay was writing before the 14th Amendment was passed. His opinions matter not on this discussion.

Do you even know when John Jay was alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back