Kamala Harris found mentally unfit to replace Biden

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Kamala Harris Found Mentally Unfit To Replace Biden
POLITICS·Feb 9, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — After a concerning Special Counsel report that suggested Biden may be mentally unfit to remain in the presidency, an additional report has revealed that Kamala Harris is also mentally unfit to replace Biden.
"Not gonna lie, we're kinda scraping the bottom of the bullpen here," said an anonymous White House source. "I asked Kamala yesterday if she would be ready to step into the role of President should her nation call her to do so, and she responded by laughing maniacally and talking about how much she loves space. We're running out of options."
When reached for comment, the Vice President gave no clear answers. "President is like the biggest boss of a country, and when you think about it, that's significant in a way the many people find significant," she said. "Vice President is like the little boss. Presidents need lots of mental. I have plenty of mental. Mental is in brains, which I have. HA HA HA HA HA!"

VP Harris's staff was unavailable for comment, as she has no remaining staff still working for her.
Other anonymous sources have suggested that Biden might be able to ride out the rest of his first term, but will step down from the race in favor of Gavin Newsom, who was found by investigators to have more than enough mental competence to destroy the country.

Forum List

Back