Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
VOTE NOW.png

Curious, why should Trump condemn white supremacists when Biden refuses to condemn BLM and Antifa, or the violent rioters? Are we simply interested in applying the rules to only one person?

Do. Not.

Biden has condemned rioting.

BLM is a legitimate political movement with a legitimate political complaint. To hold the whole organization liable for a few rioters would be like holding the NRA responsible for mass shooters. (who've killed a lot more people than the riots have.)

White Supremacist's, on the other hand, are completely unacceptable under any circumstances. Why we are even still having this discussion in 2020 is bizarre to me.
But you do hold the NRA responsible for mass shooters. Everytime one happens, you guys come out and blame the NRA.
Good grief ,the idea that the NRA is there to protect the second amendment is ludicrous , just look at the power on the board , they are there for gun sales nothing else. They are selected because they are supporters of gun manufacturing. You people follow the stupidest people and ideas. I am 100% for the 2nd Amendment and 100% against the stupid right wing wacko NRA. If it is such a great group and it is speaking for you (the 76 board member Board)then why don't you as a member get to pick them. I know why? They are selected by the election committee no one else. So the group to look at to find out what drives this group and what owns the NRA is the election committee , NRA followers are blind ignorant.
I was responding to his comment about people holding the NRA responsible for mass shooters...to which I replied that the left does hold the NRA responsible for mass shooters.

I have a question for Trump supporters:

If poor forest management is the cause of California's current fires, why has the instances of fires increased so much just this year?

Was forest management better last year or the year before? Has forest management changed drastically?

Or has the climate changed?
How is it rainfall and temperatures are normal?
How is that you can lie like that , normal ya , hate nazi normal.
How is it you slander so easily? Temps and rainfall are the same today as they were 25 years ago.
well ace that just stupid , if all the rain went to farm productive areas 25 years ago and instead went to the deserts then you rain fall number is bullshit. same with your temperature. Your answer is third grade at the most. Its weather change that is the issue. Not hot and cold, for instance you can make Europe as cold as Minnesota by raising the world temp or raising it in Greenland. The simple point is you have no clue. But that's not the thread is it. The thread has agreed that Trump is a pile of shit, with a few distracted who have no clue.
Did you actually say anything in that word salad?
Don’t get mad at me because Democrats mismanagement of wild lands has led to an increase in fires.
You can't understand me because I understand the pile of shit that you have as your God and Leader completely and facts are always confusing to the blind and ignorant . The mind that follows a mind as weak and unintelligent as your God and leader leaves you handicapped to all logic. Your profound information about land management being in the charge of the democrats is Trumpian bizarre ,Trumpian stupid. Get out your rakes Democrats we have been charged with raking the forest.

If poor forest management is the cause of California's current fires, why has the instances of fires increased so much just this year?

Was forest management better last year or the year before? Has forest management changed drastically?

How is it you slander so easily? Temps and rainfall are the same today as they were 25 years ago.
well ace that just stupid , if all the rain went to farm productive areas 25 years ago and instead went to the deserts then you rain fall number is bullshit. same with your temperature. Your answer is third grade at the most. Its weather change that is the issue. Not hot and cold, for instance you can make Europe as cold as Minnesota by raising the world temp or raising it in Greenland. The simple point is you have no clue. But that's not the thread is it. The thread has agreed that Trump is a pile of shit, with a few distracted who have no clue.
Don’t get mad at me because Democrats mismanagement of wild lands has led to an increase in fires.
Oh please!
That was not the topic till that ignorant amateur, incompetent president told you. Just because Trump told you doesn’t mean it make sense. So let me entertain your ignorance because I’m so sick of hearing this. PAY ATTENTION.
1. We have a record breaking heat compared from last year and the year before, triple digits for many weeks just like this week. Some areas reached 130°.
2. We have drought.
3. We have Santa Ana winds. Do you know when heat and hot winds going on at the same time? Those leaves, twigs, dried branches way up there will fall causing sparks and burned live trees. Even if you clean the forest floors.
4. Lots of those Wild fires are under federal lands. So why is Trump not doing anything?
5. Most cannot access except helicopters.

1, 2, 3, 5. You don’t see that in any part of America except here in California.
You Leftards hate science. Those winds go back to the beginning of North America and temps and rainfall are within one standard deviation of normal. Which means rainfall is normal. Unlike it was 1,500 years ago when California experienced a decades long drought.
But let me guess. Mankind caused it.
And we only see it in California because it’s run by Leftards.
The brain dead thinks that Climate change means that if it rains the same amount as it did before in the world and that the average world temp is constant that there is no problem . That is why they are brain dead , it is where the rain falls and were the temperture rises and falls that matters. These people are really stupid and have to be just ignored. Our enviornment is more important then letting stupidity play a hand in decided how to take care of our environment. They have to be totally ignored. There is no logic built on stupidity.

You can't understand me because I understand the pile of shit that you have as your God and Leader completely and facts are always confusing to the blind and ignorant . The mind that follows a mind as weak and unintelligent as your God and leader leaves you handicapped to all logic. Your profound information about land management being in the charge of the democrats is Trumpian bizarre ,Trumpian stupid. Get out your rakes Democrats we have been charged with raking the forest.
The brain dead thinks that Climate change means that if it rains the same amount as it did before in the world and that the average world temp is constant that there is no problem . That is why they are brain dead , it is where the rain falls and were the temperture rises and falls that matters. These people are really stupid and have to be just ignored. Our enviornment is more important then letting stupidity play a hand in decided how to take care of our environment. They have to be totally ignored. There is no logic built on stupidity.
You post like an unhinged babbling moron.
Really.

The awful mess was Hidin' Biden and his buddy Wallace. Care4all and other TDS folks prove there are two Americas, those who are mentally ill and those who are not. Hidin' Biden stumbled through lie after lie. And President Trump barely got started. Looking forward to the next "mess" in which Hidin' Biden gets massacred again.
This was a pretty neat moment though, huh?

The Proud Boys are not a ws group, nor a hate group. Trump was right to NOT denounce them.

AND might I add, the question is bullshit. ws are a fringe movement with no importance.
Wrong...a POtuS that refused to condemn terrorism is something I thought I would never see. That debate was sad for America.

Walking and defending your self when attacked, is the opposite of terrorism.

It is sad that America needs to be told that.
When a President is asked to condemn violence after an election and he refuses to do so, that is a sad day for America democracy.

Self defense is not something to be condemned, but something to be celebrated.

The attackers, ie antifa, are something to be condemned.

Was Biden asked to condemn them?
Biden made clear he condemned violence across the board. Why didn’t Trump do the same?
I'm sure that's a rhetorical question. You know why.
I think it was a fair question asked by Trump on when he said "who do you want me to condemn, give me a name."
They did, and he said "Proud Boys, Stand Back and Stand By", and then quickly changed the subject.

Now there can be no doubt.

The Proud Boys are not ws, and not terrorists and are not rioting. They march and defend themselves when attacked by lefty mobs.

Knowing you for several years I always knew that you are a supporter of these hate groups. These hate groups like Proud Boys and White Supremacist are designed to eliminate minorities and create chaos an extremist labeled by the FBI. They emboldened and grew under the watch of Trump now acting like this is his private army.
These hate groups do not have a problem executing ethnic cleansing against your fellow Americans THAT YOU ARE SUPPORTING. I’m sure you are very proud of that.
Not only have the groups themselves become emboldened, but those who ENABLE them have, too.

Like Trump, the groups are NOTHING without those who run interference for them.

"Huh? What? I don't see a thing". That's how they do it.

Last edited:
The awful mess was Hidin' Biden and his buddy Wallace. Care4all and other TDS folks prove there are two Americas, those who are mentally ill and those who are not. Hidin' Biden stumbled through lie after lie. And President Trump barely got started. Looking forward to the next "mess" in which Hidin' Biden gets massacred again.

The Proud Boys are not a ws group, nor a hate group. Trump was right to NOT denounce them.

AND might I add, the question is bullshit. ws are a fringe movement with no importance.
Wrong...a POtuS that refused to condemn terrorism is something I thought I would never see. That debate was sad for America.

When a President is asked to condemn violence after an election and he refuses to do so, that is a sad day for America democracy.

Biden made clear he condemned violence across the board. Why didn’t Trump do the same?
I think it was a fair question asked by Trump on when he said "who do you want me to condemn, give me a name."
They did, and he said "Proud Boys, Stand Back and Stand By", and then quickly changed the subject.

The Proud Boys are not ws, and not terrorists and are not rioting. They march and defend themselves when attacked by lefty mobs.

Knowing you for several years I always knew that you are a supporter of these hate groups. These hate groups like Proud Boys and White Supremacist are designed to eliminate minorities and create chaos an extremist labeled by the FBI. They emboldened and grew under the watch of Trump now acting like this is his private army.
These hate groups do not have a problem executing ethnic cleansing against your fellow Americans THAT YOU ARE SUPPORTING. I’m sure you are very proud of that.

You are just talking shit. The Proud Boys have done nothing like that. Their primary activities, other than being a club, has been to march and defend themselves when attacked by you people.

Not only have the groups themselves become emboldened, but those who ENABLE them have, too.

They are not a hate group. They are not the ones burning shit down and attacking random people in the streets.

You are lying.

They are not a hate group. They are not the ones burning shit down and attacking random people in the streets.

You are lying.
Right on cue.

Did I call them a "hate group"? Nope. But you wanted to jump in and illustrate my point for me.

Good stuff.

You are lying.
Right on cue.

Did I call them a "hate group"? Nope. But you wanted to jump in and illustrate my point for me.

Good stuff.

The previous post you were agreeing with did. And you discussed those "Groups".

YOur pretense otherwise is not credible. YOu are just gaslighting now.

You are lying.
Right on cue.

Good stuff.

Nope. But if you want to believe that, I'm good.

You are lying.
Right on cue.

Good stuff.

Nope. But if you want to believe that, I'm good.

Your words and your agreement with previous post are RIGHT THERE. Your denial is insane. YOU ARE INSANE.

And what do

What do you know about weather anyway? except supporting an IDIOT, LIAR president. He BULLSHIT most of the time and what makes you think he knows what he is talking about?

Here is an example how he can just lie in front of 73 millions viewers..... During the debate Trump mentioned Portland sheriff Mike Reese endorsed him. That lying SOB never endorsed Trump. That’s the president of US Disgusting and disgraceful. What a pity.

President Donald Trump during Tuesday night’s debate said he secured the endorsement of the “Portland sheriff” -- presumably a reference to Multnomah County Sheriff Mike Reese.
Reese shortly after tweeted that was false.

“In tonight’s presidential debate the President said the ‘Portland Sheriff’ supports him," Reese said on Twitter. "As the Multnomah County Sheriff I have never supported Donald Trump and will never support him.”
Boy, you jumping away from climate to policing in Portland is hilarious. Oh, it got hot in Death Valley, we’re all gonna die!

You Leftards probably don’t have a clue that Death Valley was the home of the largest lake in North America either. And if you did, you’d be blaming its disappearance on man.

Oh please!
That was not the topic till that ignorant amateur, incompetent president told you. Just because Trump told you doesn’t mean it make sense. So let me entertain your ignorance because I’m so sick of hearing this. PAY ATTENTION.
1. We have a record breaking heat compared from last year and the year before, triple digits for many weeks just like this week. Some areas reached 130°.
2. We have drought.
3. We have Santa Ana winds. Do you know when heat and hot winds going on at the same time? Those leaves, twigs, dried branches way up there will fall causing sparks and burned live trees. Even if you clean the forest floors.
4. Lots of those Wild fires are under federal lands. So why is Trump not doing anything?

1, 2, 3, 5. You don’t see that in any part of America except here in California.
You Leftards hate science. Those winds go back to the beginning of North America and temps and rainfall are within one standard deviation of normal. Which means rainfall is normal. Unlike it was 1,500 years ago when California experienced a decades long drought.
What do you mean we hate science? Cleaning the forest makes you think you know anything about science?

Let say it’s run by Republicans. Do you think we’ll get more rains, do you think the Santa Ana winds will stop, do you think the record breaking heat of triple digits for many weeks will get colder??? Those mountains that cannot be access except helicopters will miraculously get flattened so we can clean the forest floors??? What science are you talking about?

I’ll wait for your answer.
Wow, using records that go back 90 years you’ve nailed it! Man has changed the weather!
Never mind that Los Angeles used to be a tropical rainforest, Death Valley held the largest lake in North America, the area had a severe drought that lasted 5,000 years, etc etc.

BUT JUST BY COINCIDENCE THE MAJOR FIRES HAVE HIT THE LAST 30 YEARS WHEN DEMOCRATS TOOK CONTROL OF CALIFORNIA AND STOPPED MAINTAINING FIRE BREAKS, CLEARING DEAD WOOD, STOPPED BUILDING WATER INFRASTRUCTURE, AND STOPPED DOING CONTROLLED BURNS!

Oh please!
2. We have drought.

As if the climate is changing for the first time in the history of the planet and today’s climate is the most perfect climate and must be maintained.

Oh please!
2. We have drought.

What do you mean we hate science? Cleaning the forest makes you think you know anything about science?

Let say it’s run by Republicans. Do you think we’ll get more rains, do you think the Santa Ana winds will stop, do you think the record breaking heat of triple digits for many weeks will get colder??? Those mountains that cannot be access except helicopters will miraculously get flattened so we can clean the forest floors??? What science are you talking about?

California Droughts:
(There were 3,000 white people in California prior to 1849.)
  • 1863–64
  • 1917–21
  • 1922–26
  • 1928–37
  • 1943–51
  • 1959–62
  • 1976–77
  • 1987–92
  • 2006–10

Oh please!
2. We have drought.

Wow, using records that go back 90 years you’ve nailed it! Man has changed the weather!
Never mind that Los Angeles used to be a tropical rainforest, Death Valley held the largest lake in North America, the area had a severe drought that lasted 5,000 years, etc etc.

BUT JUST BY COINCIDENCE THE MAJOR FIRES HAVE HIT THE LAST 30 YEARS WHEN DEMOCRATS TOOK CONTROL OF CALIFORNIA AND STOPPED MAINTAINING FIRE BREAKS, CLEARING DEAD WOOD, STOPPED BUILDING WATER INFRASTRUCTURE, AND STOPPED DOING CONTROLLED BURNS!
Who knows what you're smoking now but Republicans have been in charge of that state 16 of the last 30 years.

Forum List

Back