Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Absolutely not. I have bashed Jew hating righties here nonstop. Ask the Mods. For that I WAS punished. They don't seem to mind me being mean to you though, LOL.

Yet you constantly whine about it.
Never. You don't know what the word "whine" means. Tattle tales whine and you're a self affirmed tattle tale. Pussy.

Already posted it. Next...

Proud Boys arent an alt right group. Not sure what they are but they have African American members.

So they got a couple of self-hating Uncle Toms to join.

So the Proud Boys have learned to use a few code-words to sound less racist than the Aryan Nation. Even the 1920's Klan felt the need to wrap itself in the flag and "Get right with Lincoln".

View attachment 395426
Using the word "Uncle Tom" is almost as bad as the "N" word. You're a racist. Period. End of story. Reported.

Just kidding...only pussies report.

Yeah cause Trumps personal tax returns from 3-4 years ago to prove an unimportant point, is sooo much more important than Biden using his position to pressure foreign governments to give his son money.

Except that didn't happen, and Trump is the one who got impeached for trying to spread that lie.
Yeah except Hunter pays $12,000 a month for a magnificent mansion in L.A.
Even though he is currently unemployed. And without Burisma's windfall, as well as China... he would have no other source of income to explain how he covers that.
Oh... and did I mention he drives a $129,000 Porche?
That does it... I'm not voting for Hunter Biden now.

Even though he is currently unemployed. And without Burisma's windfall, as well as China... he would have no other source of income to explain how he covers that.

Yes, he's done very well as a business advisor. What's your point? Frankly, your side is just fine with the idle rich.

Except this guy, I guess.
HAHAHAHAAA.... that is hilarious. NO ONE paid him for business advice. NO ONE. He has never ran a business, a failed lawyer with a drug problem. His "business advice" company is obviously just a front to receive checks from peole his daddy pressured into paying.
... successful business advisor... :lol:
Great, let's see your evidence Joe Biden pressured anyone to give his son a job....

Yes, he's done very well as a business advisor. What's your point? Frankly, your side is just fine with the idle rich.

HAHAHAHAAA.... that is hilarious. NO ONE paid him for business advice. NO ONE. He has never ran a business, a failed lawyer with a drug problem. His "business advice" company is obviously just a front to receive checks from peole his daddy pressured into paying.
Great, let's see your evidence Joe Biden pressured anyone to give his son a job....

:rolleyes:

And why should Biden answer the questions from that moron? Trump is not the moderator. Trump refused to condemn the White supremacist and proud boys a well know racist groups. That tells us Trump is a racist dog shit.
why debate him then? sort of stupid to say to the American people pick me, but you don't deserve to know what I stand for or what I will be proposing.

And he didn't answer Wallace's questions. take your head out of biden's ass whiner.

Could not believe that Trump said he " was going to drop drug prices by 80-90% . that would mean that drug company's would be giving away all their drugs, and be picking up all but 10 to 20 percent of there overhead, makes zero sense.
I actually laughed when I heard that. Trump has said many dumb comments that doesn’t make sense. But Trump supporters what a wonderful program.
I can't believe Trump is still running on a promise to accomplish in a second term, what he completely failed to do in his first term.

Especially since in his first term he had a republican congress and united government, while in his second term congress will be democrat and a divided government.
Your head is in sand

He didn’t insist that Biden explain why he thought Antifa was just an idea

Biden quoted Trump’s FBI director saying Antifa was an ideology

And he's right, they aren't an organized group. In a way, white supremacists are the same - they are a collection of individuals and loosely organized groups around a central ideology. It makes it hard to actually classify them as a terrorist group.
so why didn't biden get the same question trump got? tell Antifa to stand down? why?

Biden denounced the violence it’s just that you are not just paying attention so fascinated with that lying bully moron. Even Fox News tells you that you are lying. So there’s no need to ask Biden the same question.
Trump has not denounced or said anything about these racist hate groups. The same with the Russians.

nope never did it. didn't do anything of the sort. he deflected said Antifa is an idea. an idea that burned Minnesota, looted Macy's in Chiraq. held Portland and seattle Hostage while killing innocent people. yeah nice idea that he didn't condemn nor did he tell the governors and mayors to stop it all. nope didn't do anything. sat on his ass whacking away.

:rolleyes:
Thanks for being honest and admitting there is no such evidence.
thumbsup.gif

That's not the only accusation that we have, No he is stupid, mean, hateful, mentally ill, a bigot, a chauvinists ,a Homophobic, a Islamophobia, this country biggest threat, my biggest enemy, Fascist, Dictator. a very stupid man who is cruel and the biggest liar I've ever seen in my whole life. Did I miss anything.

Yes apparently your morning TDS medication. You people call a sitting POTUS that then expect anyone to take you crazy lunatics seriously. :eusa_hand: Right lets put you nut jobs in charge of the country :cuckoo:

Chris Wallace: ‘I’m Just Sad With The Way Last Night Turned Out’

You should be! You failed to imagine just how much chaos Trump would create and take steps to prevent it!

I just heard, "You allowed Trump to talk occasionally! Your job was to completely silence him! How DARE you!"

Occasionally? He wouldn't stop - every time Biden started to answer, Trump overrode him. Frankly I really did want to hear some substance from Biden but couldn't hear much at all when it came to the important questions because Trump interrupted. Worst Debate Ever.

You should be! You failed to imagine just how much chaos Trump would create and take steps to prevent it!

I just heard, "You allowed Trump to talk occasionally! Your job was to completely silence him! How DARE you!"

Occasionally? He wouldn't stop - every time Biden started to answer, Trump overrode him. Frankly I really did want to hear some substance from Biden but couldn't hear much at all when it came to the important questions because Trump interrupted. Worst Debate Ever.

Yes, and Biden did the exact same thing every time Trump started to talk, AND he was then joined by Chris Wallace.

And frankly, you wouldn't have heard "some substance" from Biden if the room had been completely empty except for him.

Yes, and Biden did the exact same thing every time Trump started to talk, AND he was then joined by Chris Wallace.

And frankly, you wouldn't have heard "some substance" from Biden if the room had been completely empty except for him.

I listened to the entire thing (talk about a complete waste) and didn't see that. Trump interrupted far more than Biden, and interrupted Wallace as he was framing the questions. He completely talked over Wallace's attempts to keep the debate focused (as did Biden later on). Trump's total inability to follow the rules HE had agreed on for the debate is what caused Wallace to interrupt. These things have rules to them. Someone needs to clue Trump in that the other gets to talk uninterrupted too.

Some of us actually wanted to hear the answers to the questions - even none answers (provided by both) are informative.

I listened to the entire thing (talk about a complete waste) and didn't see that. Trump interrupted far more than Biden, and interrupted Wallace as he was framing the questions. He completely talked over Wallace's attempts to keep the debate focused (as did Biden later on). Trump's total inability to follow the rules HE had agreed on for the debate is what caused Wallace to interrupt. These things have rules to them. Someone needs to clue Trump in that the other gets to talk uninterrupted too.

Some of us actually wanted to hear the answers to the questions - even none answers (provided by both) are informative.
It was very likely intentional and calculated; designed to frustrate a stutterer.

The awful mess was Hidin' Biden and his buddy Wallace. Care4all and other TDS folks prove there are two Americas, those who are mentally ill and those who are not. Hidin' Biden stumbled through lie after lie. And President Trump barely got started. Looking forward to the next "mess" in which Hidin' Biden gets massacred again.
This was a pretty neat moment though, huh?

The Proud Boys are not a ws group, nor a hate group. Trump was right to NOT denounce them.

AND might I add, the question is bullshit. ws are a fringe movement with no importance.
Wrong...a POtuS that refused to condemn terrorism is something I thought I would never see. That debate was sad for America.

Walking and defending your self when attacked, is the opposite of terrorism.

It is sad that America needs to be told that.
When a President is asked to condemn violence after an election and he refuses to do so, that is a sad day for America democracy.
This is Trumpism. A sad day for American democracy, and a terrible reflection of what this country now is.

It is sad that self defense is considered controversial.
THAT'S what that was?

Holy crap.

Okay, got it.

Are you really that ignorant about the way the Proud Boys operate?

Could not believe that Trump said he " was going to drop drug prices by 80-90% . that would mean that drug company's would be giving away all their drugs, and be picking up all but 10 to 20 percent of there overhead, makes zero sense.
I actually laughed when I heard that. Trump has said many dumb comments that doesn’t make sense. But Trump supporters what a wonderful program.
I can't believe Trump is still running on a promise to accomplish in a second term, what he completely failed to do in his first term.

Especially since in his first term he had a republican congress and united government, while in his second term congress will be democrat and a divided government.
We’ve seen and witness the destruction of America in his first term from economics to health care to constitutional meltdown. Total disaster. Now they want 4 more years of chaos?

Forum List

Back