Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Debates have rules, even junior high school debaters know when their time is up its time to shut up. worse debate Ever.

Trump controlled the debate to such a degree that Biden wasn't able to get a shot, or even a word, in edgewise. Wallace was unable to double team Trump effectively. Trump turned the debate into a brawl and grappling match. It was a draw, which is a win for Trump.
If it was a draw scum bag lost, you need a new brain. He is way behind because of who he is, so everything that people reject him for was increased to the point of total brain dead insanity, you hate nazi's are done.

The fact checkers are done , everything Trump said was a lie as usual. Don't you hate Nazi's feel like fools.

One thing is clear:

Trump gave a command order to the proud boys - he openly acted as their commander.

He clearly established himself as a white nationalist, a racist and in control of these hate groups.
Yep. I think he wants them on his side since BLM and Antifa are against him. Disaster all around. At least he admitted they exist. Biden said Antifa is just an idea.

It's bad enough that he refuses to denounce organizations that are clearly Anti-American, but giving them instructions as their commander borders on treason.

I know that the concept of AntiFa being an idea rather than an organization scares you, but being Anti-Fascist is very, very American.

Are there any official lie counts out there for both candidates?

Biden had to have told at least 30 lies.

i could list 10 just off the top of my head.

1) Trump told everyone to inject Clorox into their veins
2) Trump referred to soldiers as losers
3) Trump didnt denounce White Supremacists at Charlottesville
4) Trump is responsible for COVID.
5) Trump doesnt pay taxes
6) Trump is responsible for the riots
7) Trump is responsible for the fires in California
8) Biden and Obama handed Trump the best economy ever and Trump fucked it up.
9) Biden’s refusal to answer the question about the Supreme Court stacking is the same as a lie. The answer is YES.
10) Trump tax cuts ONLY benefit millionaires.
11) ANTIFA is an idea, not an organization.

Biden is a lying sack of shit. Not surprising for someone who has been in politics for 20% of the entire existence of the USA.

The debate was the angry right vs the woke mob left. Just a war.

I believe a Civil War is happening and after November election no matter who win the other side will not accept the election results...
Not sure I d go that far but there will be rioting. I feel Sorry for my kids. Sigh

I feel sorry for this Country and fear the path we are charging down will lead to many more people being killed because both sides can not stand each other...

It is clear America is going to see some very dark times soon...

Don't confuse the small but vocal minority left with the rest of America. We'll all be fine after the left are defeated.

You do realize there are a good amount of people that do not want Trump and it is not a small amount...

There is a large amount that want Trump to stay and there is a large amount that want him gone, and the biggest question which side has the votes...

So rioting will be widespread no matter who win...

Nobody wants Biden's hellish TAX INCREASE GREEN FUCKED UP STUPIDITY plan.
He said Antifa is an idea and to send shrinks with police officers on calls. He is nuts.
Exactly! Trump got his message across, Biden did not. Trump wanted a brawl and that's what he got. Biden couldn't say law and order and said Antifa was an "idea." Great stuff for Trump campaign.

Trump walked away with a LOT of ammo to use against Biden out on the campaign trail. Trump super glued Biden to the Sanders far left policies now Biden's goose is cooked.
Everyone knows Biden is running so Harris will be President... Only the ones that are special in the head would believe Biden will last one term...

So as I wrote before the October 7th debate between Pence and Harris will be more important to the Biden campaign and if Harris does poorly like I believe she will it could sink Biden once and for all...

Also too the left and their usage of polls please remember Trump voters do troll and will troll the pollsters!

Shut it down. Trump won't agree to another debate now. He's been absolutely DESTROYED. Trump has been embarrassed beyond belief.
Actually he did a good job getting Joe off script multiple times. When Joe can’t spew rehearsed talking points he can’t get out a coherent sentence.
So your cartoon character made such a fool out of himself lying and yelling that he got someone off track , yup how about anyone who can think.
Your trained monkey is good at spouting words he doesn’t even understand. Good for you.

His lack of courage in answering the packing of the Supreme Court is interesting. We ll see if this hurts Biden.
Biden punted
Yes. Unfortunate. Shows cowardice.

Trump didn’t punt on condemning White Supremacy
He just can’t do it. Looked like he was going to at first, then backed away
He said Proud Boys stand down and Biden said Antifa is an idea?

No. He didn't say ”Proud Boys stand down”.
He did. LoneLoser. Turn up your miracle ear, fatty.
ShortBus, Impeached Trump said, "stand back and stand by." Asked to condemn white supremacists, he instead tells them to stand by.

face-palm-gif.278959
Stand down and stand back
LOL

It's like you rightards live in an alternate universe where you make up your own alternative facts.

No moron, he said, "stand back and stand by." And immediately after telling thd Proud Boys to "stand by," he says, "but I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left." So rather than condemn white supremacists, he gives them the green light to "do something" about the left. He's a sick fuck who supports white supremacy.

He has formerly condemned white supremacists.-
“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”
Proud Boys being used a white supremacist group is a left wing thing, without merit.
View attachment 394893
Proud Boy with wife and kids
View attachment 394897
More Proud Boys

"But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides."

It was a racist rally to unite the alt-right extremist groups of the Proud Boys, KKK, neo-nazis, and other assorted white supremacists...

... so who anong them are "very fine people?"

Thanks for proving what I said is accurate. Impeached Trump called members of the racist alt-right, "very fine people."

What that transcript says is that you cherrypicked the quote, you dishonest prick. Don't lie to me.

Whassamatter, fool, you don't like me using your source to prove I'm right?

Sure, calling me names proves you're right Faun. I read the transcript from top to bottom. Want me to prove YOU wrong with it? The very title of the page is "IN CONTEXT" in which the president was quoted. YOU only take at minimum five words out of an entire transcript and attempt to shape a false narrative around it.

Have a seat you worthless tool.

From the link I posted:

Trump: "I’m not putting anybody on a moral plane. What I’m saying is this: You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs -- and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch.

"But there is another side. There was a group on this side. You can call them the left -- you just called them the left -- that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that’s the way it is.

Reporter: (Inaudible) "… both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

You're proving me right again. It was a racist rally by the alt-right. he event was created, sponsored, promoted and attended by racists from various groups. So who where these "very fine people" on the right of whom Impeached Trump spoke? Was it the Proud Boys? The KKK? White nationalists? White Supremacists? Neo-nazis? Who??

"You're proving me right again."

How? Be more specific than pre-generated talking points.

It was a racist rally by the alt-right. he event was created, sponsored, promoted and attended by racists from various groups. So who where these "very fine people" on the right of whom Impeached Trump spoke? Was it the Proud Boys? The KKK? White nationalists? White Supremacists? Neo-nazis? Who??

You seem to be forgetting that everything was peaceful until the commies showed up. I guess you think constitutional rights only apply to people you agree with. I didn't agree with most of the messaging, but they had every right to peaceably assemble and speak their peace. No on had a right to violently confront them. If you think otherwise, you're the problem.

Debates have rules, even junior high school debaters know when their time is up its time to shut up. worse debate Ever.

Not all debates have the same rules, though. Depends on the format. This debate was scheduled to be in open-discussion debate format, which is intended to allow for what happened last night. It really requires a moderator with far more control over the proceedings than Wallace had.

One thing is clear:

Trump gave a command order to the proud boys - he openly acted as their commander.

He clearly established himself as a white nationalist, a racist and in control of these hate groups.
he was asked to tell them to stand down. he did that, are you saying Wallace set a trap? so you're admitting Wallace is working with Biden and the DNC? really, that's what you're saying. wow.

Wallace asked Trump to denounce them, not to give them commands.
why didn't he ask biden to denounce Antifa? why is it only trump? please enlighten me.

I have a question for Trump supporters:

If poor forest management is the cause of California's current fires, why has the instances of fires increased so much just this year?

Was forest management better last year or the year before? Has forest management changed drastically?

Or has the climate changed?

One thing is clear:

he was asked to tell them to stand down. he did that, are you saying Wallace set a trap? so you're admitting Wallace is working with Biden and the DNC? really, that's what you're saying. wow.

Wallace asked Trump to denounce them, not to give them commands.
why didn't he ask biden to denounce Antifa? why is it only trump? please enlighten me.

No American will denounce Anti-Fascism. It's something that we're very proud of.

Double bullshit Trump acted like the asshole he is ,tried to disrupt the whole thing Even the mod couldn't stop the pos Had nothing to say so he acted like a 5th grader who couldn't get his way Think the Scum made any friends last night???
yep he did. to expect different is surprising. The fact is Joe didn't answer one fking question he was asked. why?

I have a question for Trump supporters:

If poor forest management is the cause of California's current fires, why has the instances of fires increased so much just this year?

Was forest management better last year or the year before? Has forest management changed drastically?

Or has the climate changed?
Arson

Forum List

Back