OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Ha, Soros' Pussy Hatters are freakin. Now, let's get one more Justice. One more, it's all over for Communists and Globalists for the foreseeable future. :)

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

40HuVHl.jpg

AP18279815905540-640x400.jpg

Brett Kavanaugh, being sworn in as 114th Supreme Court Justice of the United States of America.
When I saw this, I cried for happy.
This is a wonderful day for our country.

God bless America. Commies can go to hell.
When we ask God to bless America, we don't use this blessing like witchcraft in which we do ill to those who disagree. Communists comprise almost all the peoples of China, and since 1917, a lot of Russia who weren't killed by the Bolsheviks through the terroristic reigns of Lenin, Stalin, and WWII. (Aprox 20,000,000 people as I recollect). When God blesses America, we will know it by the world of peace we have that is not dominated by leaders who kill off all the people in their respective countries who disagree with their doings. So to me, it is frightening when I see someone tell someone else "Go to Hell." It simply tells me they do not understand God, who loves his creation of mankind. It's up to us to try to live at peace with people who don't feel that way toward us. We only go after them after our guard is so low they can go after us as in 9/11. Congress and the Executive Branch did the right thing by going after only those who inflicted misery on America by trying to assassinate a President and by colliding jet planes into the World Trade Center's twin towers and the Pentagon. Brave people from Pennsylvania flying toward DC opposed terrorists on another flight, causing the terrorists to crash into a field in Pennsylvania rather than their real goal of destroying our Congress, the Supreme Court, and the President. That's a lot of hatred from one religious background in many Middle East countries pretending to be United States friends, even after their governments expropriated American investments in their country which brought them wealth and us profit. We did not go after their wealth when we went after the culprits behind 9/11. Isn't it funny how people who kill their own people so massively have no compunctions about going after us when all we have done to them is send them peace corps people to help them do better for their own people. Even so, we must ask God's blessing on the entire world if we are going to police world class bullies from damaging us. Have we prayed for our enemies lately? Or do we try to make each other mad by pompous claims that anyone who sympathizes with their people is a traitor. It's so easy to hate without considering. And it's not easy to forgive when someone we know was murdered on 9/11.

When I was a little child, people hated the Japanese. I simply mimicked playground chatter one day when I was about 6 years old. My mother was quick to tell me that we forgave everything when the war was over and when a peace treaty is signed, we just trust in the peacemaking that has been established and we end the anger and hostility we feel for their country's people. All these years later, peace abounds. A lot of Americans were just like my mother: fight for what's right, but respect the peace with other countries, and let it be at that. She taught me not to hold grudges forever, but keep a watchful eye, which is all we really can do. She learned it from generations past. It may have been established when Americans agreed that General George Washington and later our first President was "first in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his fellow countrymen." That's what it means to me to be an American citizen. We forgive, we forget, but we pay attention so war doesn't happen again.

Brett Kavanaugh, being sworn in as 114th Supreme Court Justice of the United States of America.
No, not really. It really is a great day to stick it in the collective ear of the perpetually offended, this I grant and cheer, but this guy has lots of issues that ought to give pause to anyone who sees the rights of the individual as greater than the growing power of the state.

The Democrats reached a new low via Kavanaugh. They've proven themselves true scoundrels, deserving of the worst punishment imaginable. I wish them nothing but torment in coming days. Fienstein, Schumer, Booker, Harris and, of course Hillary, merit consideration for the death-penalty. Note that I said, "consideration", before banning me.

God bless America. Commies can go to hell.
When we ask God to bless America, we don't use this blessing like witchcraft in which we do ill to those who disagree. Communists comprise almost all the peoples of China, and since 1917, a lot of Russia who weren't killed by the Bolsheviks through the terroristic reigns of Lenin, Stalin, and WWII. (Aprox 20,000,000 people as I recollect). When God blesses America, we will know it by the world of peace we have that is not dominated by leaders who kill off all the people in their respective countries who disagree with their doings. So to me, it is frightening when I see someone tell someone else "Go to Hell." It simply tells me they do not understand God, who loves his creation of mankind. It's up to us to try to live at peace with people who don't feel that way toward us. We only go after them after our guard is so low they can go after us as in 9/11. Congress and the Executive Branch did the right thing by going after only those who inflicted misery on America by trying to assassinate a President and by colliding jet planes into the World Trade Center's twin towers and the Pentagon. Brave people from Pennsylvania flying toward DC opposed terrorists on another flight, causing the terrorists to crash into a field in Pennsylvania rather than their real goal of destroying our Congress, the Supreme Court, and the President. That's a lot of hatred from one religious background in many Middle East countries pretending to be United States friends, even after their governments expropriated American investments in their country which brought them wealth and us profit. We did not go after their wealth when we went after the culprits behind 9/11. Isn't it funny how people who kill their own people so massively have no compunctions about going after us when all we have done to them is send them peace corps people to help them do better for their own people. Even so, we must ask God's blessing on the entire world if we are going to police world class bullies from damaging us. Have we prayed for our enemies lately? Or do we try to make each other mad by pompous claims that anyone who sympathizes with their people is a traitor. It's so easy to hate without considering. And it's not easy to forgive when someone we know was murdered on 9/11.

When I was a little child, people hated the Japanese. I simply mimicked playground chatter one day when I was about 6 years old. My mother was quick to tell me that we forgave everything when the war was over and when a peace treaty is signed, we just trust in the peacemaking that has been established and we end the anger and hostility we feel for their country's people. All these years later, peace abounds. A lot of Americans were just like my mother: fight for what's right, but respect the peace with other countries, and let it be at that. She taught me not to hold grudges forever, but keep a watchful eye, which is all we really can do. She learned it from generations past. It may have been established when Americans agreed that General George Washington and later our first President was "first in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his fellow countrymen." That's what it means to me to be an American citizen. We forgive, we forget, but we pay attention so war doesn't happen again.
TRUMP?

The Democrats reached a new low via Kavanaugh. They've proven themselves true scoundrels, deserving of the worst punishment imaginable. I wish them nothing but torment in coming days. Fienstein, Schumer, Booker, Harris and, of course Hillary, merit consideration for the death-penalty. Note that I said, "consideration", before banning me.
Showing Americans they are for mob rule!

No, not really. It really is a great day to stick it in the collective ear of the perpetually offended, this I grant and cheer, but this guy has lots of issues that ought to give pause to anyone who sees the rights of the individual as greater than the growing power of the state.
Garland?

They should be harassed everywhere they go in public. Use their own tactics against them.

They should be harassed everywhere they go in public. Use their own tactics against them.
That's just it though, conservatives ain't scoundrels nor do they want revenge, and that's what the real deplorables and scoundrels know so well about the conservatives.

just curious, was he supposed to thank them, smile and offer good cheer for the death threats, ending his working life, destroying his personal life, slander, calling him a gang rapist and many other nasties? Is that what you really think should have happened? and oh BTW, he was part of the Clinton Impeachment, and therefore his reference to the Clinton's. Perhaps you should actually educate yourself before you write.

No, he is supposed to act dignified. And if he was part of the Clinton impeachment, then he should be recused.

Forum List

Back