Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

Hm.. if people are self-quarantining if they get it, then are they really doing it?

Hope Google's not making money from this.

"Location data is being released by Google in 131 countries so officials can see if people are obeying self-isolating rules

Alphabet’s Google division has on Thursday published data for 131 countries that shows whether people are obeying self-isolating and quarantine rules.
The ‘Community Mobility Reports’ from the search engine giant showed whether visits to shops, parks and workplaces dropped in March, Reuters reported."

do you know the rules? people are allowed to go to the store, they are allowed to go to the pharmacy, they are allowed to get gas, they are allowed to pick up food. what is it you think is going on?

Giving it to people like you.
not me, I'm clean. hey, btw, how long does it live in people with no symptoms? is that forever? is that the talking points?

Hm.. if people are self-quarantining if they get it, then are they really doing it?

"Location data is being released by Google in 131 countries so officials can see if people are obeying self-isolating rules

Alphabet’s Google division has on Thursday published data for 131 countries that shows whether people are obeying self-isolating and quarantine rules.
The ‘Community Mobility Reports’ from the search engine giant showed whether visits to shops, parks and workplaces dropped in March, Reuters reported."

do you know the rules? people are allowed to go to the store, they are allowed to go to the pharmacy, they are allowed to get gas, they are allowed to pick up food. what is it you think is going on?

not me, I'm clean. hey, btw, how long does it live in people with no symptoms? is that forever? is that the talking points?
That's a good question

Let's look at our testing in California which started last week. They still haven't called for testing of regular citizens with or without it. The people who end up getting really sick will go to the hospital then. The others who have it will self-quarantine. That's one of the groups we can't track b/c we don't know they have it. The second group could be the asymptomatic ones who are giving it out without knowing it. They're not going to stay home. The third are the ones we know tested positive and want to make sure they're isolated. This is who they are tracking. Anyway, you can do what you want. I think you're really scared and are looking for reasons to stay home and do nothing, but show how brave you are thumbing your nose at the respiratory virus.

Josh Margolin

@JoshMargolin

https://twitter.com/JoshMargolin/status/1246046821572579334

New: NYC Morgue space almost full, according to records. Eighty-five refrigerated trucks have been ordered from the military to hold the dead. Trucks are due in NYC by mid-April. #CoronaVirusNYC #CoronavirusPandemic

And from gulag on the equator lah

I like the fact that he talked about the psychological toll involved. Something I can't imagine his predecessors doing. https://twitter.com/ChannelNewsAsia/status/1245984656572350465 …

That's a good question
that is the only question. still unanswered, and only a schmuck like me is asking it. that should be all anyone needs to know. When the real questions aren't being asked, then you know it's a dupe.

That's a good question
that is the only question. still unanswered, and only a schmuck like me is asking it. that should be all anyone needs to know. When the real questions aren't being asked, then you know it's a dupe.

Add me to the schmuck list ....cause I wanna know to

Let's look at our testing in California which started last week. They still haven't called for testing of regular citizens with or without it. The people who end up getting really sick will go to the hospital then. The others who have it will self-quarantine. That's one of the groups we can't track b/c we don't know they have it. The second group could be the asymptomatic ones who are giving it out without knowing it. They're not going to stay home. The third are the ones we know tested positive and want to make sure they're isolated. This is who they are tracking. Anyway, you can do what you want. I think you're really scared and are looking for reasons to stay home and do nothing, but show how brave you are thumbing your nose at the respiratory virus.
so no answer to my question huh? those talking points not out I guess. Well I asked it. you should go get those notes. BTW, I don't believe anything you post, or anything from MSM. they are china's puppets. I watched them try and destroy americans over china.

Uncle sugar's life line to small business its running

Update (0920ET): Bank of America just confirmed that it has started issuing loans through the program. Now, will we see the rest of the big banks turn on the taps in the next few hours?

Update (0912ET): Thousands of small and medium-sized business owners just breathed a huge sigh of relief.

After reassuring the public during last night's press conference that the bailout bill's "Paycheck Protection Program" would be up and running "tomorrow" (i.e. Friday), Mnuchin tweeted Friday morning that the first loans had been issued via the program, and that small business owners are now welcome to apply.

So far, community banks have issued 700 loans...

Still yet more off-topic trolling, Googly Image butthurt in a thread specifically allocated for status updates.
Rest assured it will be reported as such.

Here's what you tinfoils just can't get through your crainia:
--- whatever woefully inadequate isolations/restrictions are exercised, they're not there to control PEOPLE. They're there to control A VIRUS.

Now if you can come up with a section of the Constitution that protects Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Infection for viruses, you'll have a starting point. Until then quit your incessant whining.

They were on topic
Undocking real

2 year old tyrant is now running the thread lol ...and all stupid does is argue about offical numbers ...great job mods

so no answer to my question huh? those talking points not out I guess. Well I asked it. you should go get those notes. BTW, I don't believe anything you post, or anything from MSM. they are china's puppets. I watched them try and destroy americans over china.

Did you get tested? So how do you know you are clean? As for the rest of your questions, I don't have time for it now but you should be able to figure it out since you confessed you won't believe me now.

5ba918ec9c888d67228b4569-750-934.jpg

Hm.. better than nothing I guess.

Masks are in short supply in California. Worse than toilet paper.

We have now eclipsed the quarter-million mark, still more than twice that of any other country. Nearly 30,000 added just yesterday.

On the other hand we're well over 10,000 recovered and nearing the point where Recoveries are double the Death count.

Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
World1,062,237+47,17256,570+3,403225,603780,06438,821136.37.3
USA258,112+13,2356,572+50211,941239,5995,78178020
Italy119,827+4,58514,681+76619,75885,3884,0681,982243
Spain117,710+5,64510,935+58730,51376,2626,4162,518234
Germany89,451+4,6571,208+10124,57563,6683,9361,06814
China81,620+313,322+476,5711,727379572
France59,1055,38712,42841,2906,39990583
Iran53,183+2,7153,294+13417,93531,9544,03563339
UK38,168+4,4503,605+68413534,42816356253
Switzerland19,303+476573+374,84613,8843482,23066
Turkey18,13535641517,3641,1012154
Belgium16,770+1,4221,143+1322,87212,7551,2051,44799
Netherlands15,723+1,0261,487+14825013,9861,18291887
Canada11,747+4641731,9799,5951203115

Another good read

Austria has been at the forefront in forcing its citizens to “shelter in place” by enacting measures so draconian that even the country’s elderly, having survived World War II, cannot remember anything similar. In order to snuff out a virus that originated in China only a few months ago and has since made its way around the world thanks to globalism, countless other countries have followed Austria’s lead. Only a week ago — it seems like eons ago! — the Austrian government, led by Chancellor Sebastian Kurz who heeded a dire warning by acting Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, apparently deeply concerned about the critical situation (its reasons expertly explained by Guy Miliere) in its neighboring country Italy, enacted a first set of measures, followed by the previously-mentioned drastic rules. Austria’s confinement measures were recently extended until April 13.

plan accord.png

:cool::p

FDA SAYS HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE AND CHLOROQUINE CAN BE USED TO TREAT CORONAVIRUS

https://www.newsweek.com/fda-says-hy...avirus-1494925
3/30/2020 ~~ KASHMIRA GANDER
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the use of two anti-malaria drugs to treat patients infected by the new coronavirus.
On Sunday, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) said in a statement that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine could be prescribed to teens and adults with COVID-19 "as appropriate, when a clinical trial is not available or feasible," after the FDA issued an Emergency Use Authorization. (EUA) That marked the first EUA for a drug related to COVID-19 in the U.S., according to the statement.
Currently, there are no specific drugs for COVID-19 which, as shown in the Statista graph below (accurate as of March 26), has sickened over half a million people. According to Johns Hopkins University, over 720,000 cases have been confirmed, more than 34,000 people have died, and over 152,000 have recovered since the pandemic started in China late last year.

Comment:
It would be somewhat amusing if, as a result of HCL/z-pack/zinc regimen, the situation were to be more or less under control by April 12, and the country were well enough healed that folks could attend Easter services and go back to work by then...
It appears that at least two physicians (one French and one in the U.S.) have successfully used Hydroxychloroquine combined with Erythromycin and Zinc in treating patients infected with Covid-19.

Forum List

Back