Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

Wow. I remember the other day when it was 0. This is getting out of control.
More than 3,700 people have tested positive for the new COVID-19 disease in the U.S. and at least 71 have died. Globally, the death toll was just over 6,500 on Monday, with the weekend seeing an alarming spike in fatalities in three European nations grappling with aggressive outbreaks.
Coronavirus shutdowns spread across U.S. as death toll tops 70

It's people like you that need to STFU.

Panic (which you guys do a lot) is not helpful.

So you want to go :lalala: to informational links huh.

Dafuck are you in this thread for then? Check the title.

Well for one thing we've just reached the same death number as South Korea. And they've been dealing with it much longer.

Stats are for when you really want to lie.

Wanna see 'em? Got yer stats right here. It's not a secret.

Show me where the "lie" is.

What's your point?

So you agree?

My post was for entertainment.

"Agree" with what?

I asked what your point was. I agree that I don't see one. Unless, I guess, you're saying we should ignore all of this.

More than 3,700 people have tested positive for the new COVID-19 disease in the U.S. and at least 71 have died. Globally, the death toll was just over 6,500 on Monday, with the weekend seeing an alarming spike in fatalities in three European nations grappling with aggressive outbreaks.

And now this...

Thousands leave Miami cruise ship without screenings after former passenger had coronavirus

Asswipe needs to step down!!!!!
Obama personally handled every cruise ship during the Ebola pandemic

Asswipe needs to resign....

70 deaths is out of control? Some perspective:

From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

Additionally, CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.** Globally, 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This differs greatly from typical seasonal influenza epidemics, during which about 70 percent to 90 percent of deaths are estimated to occur in people 65 years and older.
CDC: 2009 H1N1 Pandemic

He's not referring to an absolute number. He's referring to a trend.

In fact that number is already up to 77 just since that post. By the time a given reader reads this it may have jumped again.

And now this...

Thousands leave Miami cruise ship without screenings after former passenger had coronavirus

Buttholes like you should have removed him from office, but you incompetent hacks in the DNC couldn't even do that right and despite 3 years investigation, blew it, couldn't come up with one decent charge that had any real meat to it that would stick.

And now this...

Buttholes like you should have removed him from office, but you incompetent hacks in the DNC couldn't even do that right and despite 3 years investigation, blew it, couldn't come up with one decent charge that had any real meat to it that would stick.

71 / 320,000,000 = .00000022%
It's Armageddon
ITs kind of early in the bell curve to declare how bad it is. Most of what is going on is concern and effort to keep the peak need for treatment below the threshold of ICU capacity.
We are trying to get on the 'reduced infection' side of the curve.
There is no way to know if we are there yet.

I couldn't take it any more and finally had to go out to take care of some business.
  • Ended up at one major store and it was business as usual.
  • Traffic was normal to maybe a little heavy.
  • Stopped somewhere else and it was business as usual. No worries.
  • Drove through a supermarket parking lot figuring I might get a few things. There were more cars there than I ever saw before! I mean, there were cars parked where I never saw cars parked, so I said fuck it, and drove out the other side. BUY! BUY! BUY! More food! More TP! Masks! Gowns! Hand Sanitizer! Tyvek paper Suits! Gloves! The children! The poor starving children! Ed, see if you can squeeze more paper towels into the buggy. They should drop a bomb on every supermarket, we'd get most every greedy, stingy, fearful, ignorant bum out there.
Meantime, there isn't ONE case in our city. The nearest case is 200 miles away. ONE case. And he probably got it in NYC or Phili.

Last edited:
Thats true for the government or Dimocrats, not normal honest folks.

Actually I linked him to the stats, invited him to show where the "lie" was, and he couldn't do it.

You can't either.

th

I didn't reply because your post is such a joke. Why don't you explain why your link has no data for what you refer to.

If the shoe fits, wear it.

Thats true for the government or Dimocrats, not normal honest folks.

Actually I linked him to the stats, invited him to show where the "lie" was, and he couldn't do it.

You can't either.

th

I didn't reply because your post is such a joke. Why don't you explain why your link has no data for what you refer to.

If the shoe fits, wear it.

Not only is the link REPLETE with data, but the post immediately after yours even supplies a screenshot of it. Conveniently sitting right above. Even in that screenshot you can see my post in 686 is CONFIRMED. You know, the post you CUT OUT when you accused me of lying.

That you can't figure out how a link works is your problem. I did my job; you claimed "lie" and you got your ass whupped.
Consider that first next time, clown shoes.

Last edited:
The government should be offering free surgical masks to the general public

damn the cost as the human cost may be to high

And now this...

Go right ahead and resign. No one cares what you do.

Forum List

Back