Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

We some big laughs now.

bernie-sanders-demdebate-mach15-2020-getty-images-420x315.jpg

"Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) suggested during Sunday evening’s CNN debate that we must address the climate change “crisis” with the same urgency as the Chinese coronavirus pandemic."

Bernie: Address Climate Change with Same Urgency as Coronavirus

AGW scammer! Biden is just as bad.

Stuff just got real in Canada. Closing borders.

'At least 3 provinces reporting community transmission in Canada as experts urge immediate action.

Widespread community transmission of COVID-19 is likely underway in Canada, experts say, warning that Canadians need to heed advice from public health officials and do their part to prevent it from getting out of control.'

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/cb...reening-trudeau-covid19-coronavirus-1.5498866

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/coronavirus-community-transmission-canada-1.5498804

We some big laughs now.

bernie-sanders-demdebate-mach15-2020-getty-images-420x315.jpg

"Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) suggested during Sunday evening’s CNN debate that we must address the climate change “crisis” with the same urgency as the Chinese coronavirus pandemic."

Bernie: Address Climate Change with Same Urgency as Coronavirus

AGW scammer! Biden is just as bad.

Calm down. You should be :auiqs.jpg:yer rear end off.

These Democrat clowns are hilarious. I laugh most of the time I hear them spew their garbage.

Wow. I remember the other day when it was 0. This is getting out of control.
More than 3,700 people have tested positive for the new COVID-19 disease in the U.S. and at least 71 have died. Globally, the death toll was just over 6,500 on Monday, with the weekend seeing an alarming spike in fatalities in three European nations grappling with aggressive outbreaks.
Coronavirus shutdowns spread across U.S. as death toll tops 70

How does that compare to other countries?

Are you blaming their leadership?

Well for one thing we've just reached the same death number as South Korea. And they've been dealing with it much longer.

Granny got possum...

... wrapped up against...

... Chinese bio-weaponry.

I think I follow...eating weird animals can make you virus.

I still wouldn't be surprised if it came from that biological germ lab. All it takes is one mistake. These people have been eating that crap for hundreds/thousands of years.

I tend to agree with you. No way China will cop to it.

No way they will, but that doesn't mean the truth won't end up coming out eventually. It's just pretty odd that the first case of this bug occurred in the same city where the lab is located, the fact that Chinese people have always eaten this kind of "food" (if that's what you want to call it). Very suspicious.
Granny got possum...

... wrapped up against...

... Chinese bio-weaponry.

I think I follow...eating weird animals can make you virus.

I still wouldn't be surprised if it came from that biological germ lab. All it takes is one mistake. These people have been eating that crap for hundreds/thousands of years.

I tend to agree with you. No way China will cop to it.

No way they will, but that doesn't mean the truth won't end up coming out eventually. It's just pretty odd that the first case of this bug occurred in the same city where the lab is located, the fact that Chinese people have always eaten this kind of "food" (if that's what you want to call it). Very suspicious.
Hell, the government locks everything down, bats and snakes may become pretty attractive main courses here. I suspect dogs and cats will be the first casualties because they are easily accessible, but they are not in infinite supply.
VIVA VENEZUALA!!!

Viva spelling too. :scared1:

More than 3,700 people have tested positive for the new COVID-19 disease in the U.S. and at least 71 have died. Globally, the death toll was just over 6,500 on Monday, with the weekend seeing an alarming spike in fatalities in three European nations grappling with aggressive outbreaks.

Well for one thing we've just reached the same death number as South Korea. And they've been dealing with it much longer.

and we're a much larger country.

and we're a much larger country.
Which would have no effect on the rate of spread. In fact, our lower population density would slow the spread compared to South Korea, all else being equal.

We are way behind the curve, compared to South Korea, when it comes to combatting the spread and testing.

After the quarantine, when all the old people are dead, a new generation of meatheads and tax revenue will be ready for indoctrination.
WhatsApp Image 2020-03-16 at 8.06.25 AM.jpeg

71 / 320,000,000 = .00000022%
It's Armageddon
ITs kind of early in the bell curve to declare how bad it is. Most of what is going on is concern and effort to keep the peak need for treatment below the threshold of ICU capacity.
We are trying to get on the 'reduced infection' side of the curve.
There is no way to know if we are there yet.

About the same number of people that killed each month by street thugs in Democrat controlled Chicago.
Two comparisons to gauge Trumps success vrs COVID19;
1) Were deaths kept lower than Europe's COVID19 deaths?
2) Were deaths kept lower than the number of people killed from criminal violence in Democrat controlled municipalities?

But no matter how effective Trump is compared to their circumstances or nations, to the TDS minions, it is always ORANGE MAN BAD!

More people have recovered than have died.

Not in this country, yet.

About the same number of people that killed each month by street thugs in Democrat controlled Chicago.
Two comparisons to gauge Trumps success vrs COVID19;
1) Were deaths kept lower than Europe's COVID19 deaths?
2) Were deaths kept lower than the number of people killed from criminal violence in Democrat controlled municipalities?

But no matter how effective Trump is compared to their circumstances or nations, to the TDS minions, it is always ORANGE MAN BAD!

Too early to assess with testing still being ramped up but:

1) our death toll, already sixth highest in the world, is higher than all but three European countries; and
2) there's no such thing.

Forum List

Back