Officer suspended for hitting woman...but who hit who first?

Did the officer do anything wrong? Was his reaction professional and exemplary of reasonable policing?

No he did not do anything wrong. And it was quite nice of him to keep his hand open, instead of giving her the knuckle sandwich her behavior deserved.

Yes. His job is to maintain composure in the face of lawlessness. He failed. He has demonstrated that he does not have the temperament for the job. He needs to do something else, and the cops that do have the right temperament need to be paid better.

At the same time, this woman CANNOT be seen getting away with this shit. It will result in WAY MORE VIOLENCE. It must be nipped in the bud RIGHT HERE!!!

But she did get away with it. And what more, she has kicked the cops ass, costing him his job, in not his career.

Every cop in that force and many cops around the country, will hear of this, and adjust their behavior accordingly.

THe lesson is, black women are allowed to do what they want, and your job is to take it like you are their bitch.

AND, black women, will hear of this and know what to do when they are confronted with police officers.

SO, nipping it in the bud, EPIC FAIL.

Officer suspended after video shows him hitting woman at Florida airport

Officer suspended after video shows him hitting woman at Florida airport

In the video, which was posted on Twitter by South Florida filmmaker Billy Corbin, shows a Miami-Dade police officer, who was wearing a face mask, speaking to a Black woman inside an airport terminal on Wednesday.

The woman, who was not wearing a face mask, becomes irate, saying, “You acting like you white when you really Black...what you want to do?” She approaches the officer, and puts her face right next to his, the video shows. The officer then punches her in the face.

“She headbutted me,” the officer says as says as other officers rush in to handcuff her.
Video at link.

This woman was irate about a flight she was to be on. She screamed at the officer, getting closer and closer until her head hit his. She was definitely the aggressor. Should this officer be suspended? Should that woman be arrested? I'll be damned if she gets a penny in a lawsuit.

He should get an award, and a bonus.

I don't care if she hit him first or not.

This is the problem with all left-wingers and BLM people. You beg for it. You demand it. Then you get it right in the face, and act like the other person is to blame.

NO. She got exactly what she deserved. If anything, she didn't get enough of what she deserved. I would pepper sprayed and then tased her, and then punched her in the face.

When you intentionally provoke and instigate an officer... I don't care what happens to you. If that was my daughter or son, I would take that officer out for dinner, and thank him for putting my foolish child in their place.

And by the way, if I did that, and my father found out, he would take that officer out for dinner for beating the crap out of his foolish white son.

Yes. His job is to maintain composure in the face of lawlessness. He failed. He has demonstrated that he does not have the temperament for the job. He needs to do something else, and the cops that do have the right temperament need to be paid better.

At the same time, this woman CANNOT be seen getting away with this shit. It will result in WAY MORE VIOLENCE. It must be nipped in the bud RIGHT HERE!!!
She took a Right cross to the jaw. How is that "getting away" with that?

No, he did nothing wrong. Yes, that is exactly how I want officers in my community to deal with arrogant violence provoking scum.
Not me. I want them to make an arrest only, and I want the fucking prosecutors to do their fucking job and throw the book at this violence provoking shit stain.

She took a Right cross to the jaw. How is that "getting away" with that?

She took a slap. He lost his job. She probably will not face charges. She got away with it.

She will see it that way. THe cop will see it that way. Everyone will see it that way.

YOur denial is fooling no one.

No he did not do anything wrong. And it was quite nice of him to keep his hand open, instead of giving her the knuckle sandwich her behavior deserved.
So you see his behavior as a fine example of policing. His conduct and actions as reasonable conduct for public servants. If you owned a business and one of your employees acted as he did, would you approve of it?

Not me. I want them to make an arrest only, and I want the fucking prosecutors to do their fucking job and throw the book at this violence provoking shit stain.

I was raised with the idea that you respect authority, even if the authority is wrong.

You provoke an officer, and he smacks you with a night stick, I was taught you can only blame yourself, never the officer.

I'm good with beating the absolute crap out of that lady.

If I was on that police force, I would have walked off the job. Or at least turned in my resignation. No job is worth that kind of treatment. No job.

So you see his behavior as a fine example of policing. His conduct and actions as reasonable conduct for public servants. If you owned a business and one of your employees acted as he did, would you approve of it?

YES. a million times yes.

So you think more police violence is a good thing. How well do you think this promotes a free society?

Absolutely. Yes. I used to think no, but now... after how we've seen people handling the police being nice and friendly.... yes. I would arm all the police with clubs again, like the 1930s, and beat the absolute crap out of people like they did in the 30s and 40s.

We did not have back then, the stuff we're seeing today where innocent people are being slaughtered by rioters and crazies, in the name of "Social Justice" and crap.

Back then people respected the police, because if you didn't respect the police, you got beaten for it.

We need to go back to that. This is what I learned from Obama. Before Obama, I thought police brutality was the problem. Now, not enough brutality is the problem. People think they can treat the officers of the law, like utter trash, and nothing should happen.

Yes, more beatings please. Beat crap out of enough people, and then beat the people protesting the beatings. And eventually people will figure out, they can't treat the police that way.

She should be arrested on felony charges? That's how her freedom and vote could be removed.
That's what a felony does to a person.
:dunno:

And, yes. She should be charged with a felony and hate crime. Tell me why you disagree.

THIS BULLSHIT MUST STOP RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!! NO TOLERANCE!!!

Absolutely. Yes. I used to think no, but now... after how we've seen people handling the police being nice and friendly.... yes. I would arm all the police with clubs again, like the 1930s, and beat the absolute crap out of people like they did in the 30s and 40s.

We did not have back then, the stuff we're seeing today where innocent people are being slaughtered by rioters and crazies, in the name of "Social Justice" and crap.

Back then people respected the police, because if you didn't respect the police, you got beaten for it.

We need to go back to that. This is what I learned from Obama. Before Obama, I thought police brutality was the problem. Now, not enough brutality is the problem. People think they can treat the officers of the law, like utter trash, and nothing should happen.

Yes, more beatings please. Beat crap out of enough people, and then beat the people protesting the beatings. And eventually people will figure out, they can't treat the police that way.

The basic fact that none of these people want to admit is that the Force backing up Law, is all the reality the Law has.

Take that away, and we are back in the Jungle.

And indeed, that would be an improvement to what we have now, because what we have now, is you defend youself against a barbarian, and then the force shows up and punishes you for that.

We as a society are in a powerdive towards crashing and burning.

Forum List

Back