And So It Begins

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
"If we can't violate people's civil rights with immunity we will quit".

Quit.

Why in the wide world of fuck should we fund blue shitholes who have been run by marxist Dims for decades, as they stood by and watched their ghettos being burned to the ground. I will fund flamethrowers only..... and then continue to laugh from a safe distance.

Because the liberal big cities are run by incompetent leftwingers you need as many cops as you can find to deal with the lawlessness

Police should cease all activity in Democrat-run cities until the current officials step down. It wouldn't take long.

Mungeer called earlier this week for troopers to be pulled from any posts in New York City, citing concerns about police legislation signed into law by Mayor Bill de Blasio on Wednesday afternoon.

State Troopers union threatens to pull officers from NYC: 'Can't have two sets of rules' in one state

ALL police in American city areas in control of Democrats aka Communists should go on strike and stay on strike up until first week of November. This way Americans will see the carnage that occur and then The Donald can say IF peoples vote for Creepy Joe ALL of America will be like this. They need to show Americans what it LOOKS like when ALL the feral animals and the drug dealers and the whores and the Pimps and the rapists and the murderers are allowed to operate with NOBODY to STOP them.

"If we can't violate people's civil rights with immunity we will quit".

Quit.
Local governments need to call on The Nation of Islam to police their locales when the police fail to do their jobs.

Let real men take control.

The constituents would be better off for it.

Local governments need to call on The Nation of Islam to police their locales when the police fail to do their jobs.

Let real men take control.

The constituents would be better off for it.
I think it's a great idea. It doesn't need to be racist, antisemitic assholes like the Nation of Islam, but locals should be allowed to police their own neighborhoods.

So, you're a big 2nd Amendment guy, I presume?

I think it's a great idea. It doesn't need to be racist, antisemitic assholes like the Nation of Islam, but locals should be allowed to police their own neighborhoods.

So, you're a big 2nd Amendment guy, I presume?
I'm not a gun-nut, that's for sure.

But I'm not objected to them either.

I believe in balance.

That said, America has a serious gun-culture problem, and they need to recon w/it.

Oh, and EVERY American would be safer w/The Nation of Islam policing our streets. That's for damn sure. There's nothing racist about them, they just speak the raw truth about this country and history in general. The average white ears just aren't able to handle it.

I'm not a gun-nut, that's for sure.

But I'm not objected to them either.

I believe in balance.

That said, America has a serious gun-culture problem, and they need to recon w/it.

Oh, and EVERY American would be safer w/The Nation of Islam policing our streets. That's for damn sure. There's nothing racist about them, they just speak the raw truth about this country and history in general. The average white ears just aren't able to handle it.
No, it’s just a no-daddies thing.

Forum List

Back