Of Course It's Intentional

A year ago I posted the reason obama was allowing illegals into the country was for future voters.
Liberal wackos gave me the traditional "LOL" "illegals can't vote"

All illegals want is 30 pct of a county and they control the election.
They'll all vote dem, and the others in the county will split.

A year ago I posted the reason obama was allowing illegals into the country was for future voters.

They can't vote, it's illegal. I can see someone traveling 100's of miles, sneaking across the border, entering a country where they don't understand the culture, don't have a way to support themselves and probably don't speak the language, but they sure wouldn't vote. Like I said, it's illegal.

They can't vote, it's illegal. I can see someone traveling 100's of miles, sneaking across the border, entering a country where they don't understand the culture, don't have a way to support themselves and probably don't speak the language, but they sure wouldn't vote. Like I said, it's illegal.
Do you actually believe in today's America where politics trump laws that, that's true?

Did VA just allow prioners to vote? If like below one can see why VA would push for that....

It's Clinton in a Landslide in Mock Vote at San Quentin
prisoners can vote in most democratic countries, considering that America has more prisoners than any country on earth by both rate and total amount, (not to mention the lowest voter participation rate of any developed nation) how can America be considered a democracy without allowing prisoners to vote?

The whining has started.

Because they know Trump is going to lose and Hilary will most likely win in landslide because Trump as president would make us the laughing stock of the word. America isn't that dumb to put Trump in office ( well I hope they aren't).

The whining has started.

Because they know Trump is going to lose and Hilary will most likely win in landslide because Trump as president would make us the laughing stock of the word. America isn't that dumb to put Trump in office ( well I hope they aren't).

Obviously they were dumb enough to put Obama in the office. Twice.

From being the greatest country in the world America became the greatest mess in the world.

Thanks, Obama. Thanks, Democrats. Thanks, their Wall Street bosses...

It started with Ronnie Raygun. Bush snr tried to stop it, and Clinton I almost did, but then in came Dumbya and the whole place went to hell. Luckily Obama has put it back on more or less an even keel. If Trump gets in, you are beyond fucked. Like totally fucked.

The whining has started.

Obviously they were dumb enough to put Obama in the office. Twice.

From being the greatest country in the world America became the greatest mess in the world.

Liberals sure have an impossible time admitting the obvious don't they?

We elephants never forget. And a jackass head would be perfect for Obama's halloween costume.

I believe they WILL and DO. Especially if shacked up in a house full of old-timers gaming the USA freebie situation. They will be "coached" delivered and pushed through the voting process. As other said.........they start them on local...check D.

prisoners can vote in most democratic countries, considering that America has more prisoners than any country on earth by both rate and total amount, (not to mention the lowest voter participation rate of any developed nation) how can America be considered a democracy without allowing prisoners to vote?

If you are doing time..........ridiculous. You lose all rights. If your sentence is up and you passed through Parole? Probation for five years or more? maybe.....

Forum List

Back