Of Course It's Intentional

A year ago I posted the reason obama was allowing illegals into the country was for future voters.
Liberal wackos gave me the traditional "LOL" "illegals can't vote"

All illegals want is 30 pct of a county and they control the election.
They'll all vote dem, and the others in the county will split.

They can't vote, it's illegal. I can see someone traveling 100's of miles, sneaking across the border, entering a country where they don't understand the culture, don't have a way to support themselves and probably don't speak the language, but they sure wouldn't vote. Like I said, it's illegal.
Do you actually believe in today's America where politics trump laws that, that's true?

Sarcasm sport, sarcasm. Of course they vote. I read.

They can't vote, it's illegal. I can see someone traveling 100's of miles, sneaking across the border, entering a country where they don't understand the culture, don't have a way to support themselves and probably don't speak the language, but they sure wouldn't vote. Like I said, it's illegal.

I believe they WILL and DO. Especially if shacked up in a house full of old-timers gaming the USA freebie situation. They will be "coached" delivered and pushed through the voting process. As other said.........they start them on local...check D.

Sorry, I will temper my sarcasm. Yes, I know they vote, everybody knows they vote. Why wouldn't they vote? They probably get paid to vote.

I believe they WILL and DO. Especially if shacked up in a house full of old-timers gaming the USA freebie situation. They will be "coached" delivered and pushed through the voting process. As other said.........they start them on local...check D.

Sorry, I will temper my sarcasm. Yes, I know they vote, everybody knows they vote. Why wouldn't they vote? They probably get paid to vote.
Okee, dokee.

The whining has started.
How's that Utah turning blue thing working for ya? Wanna place any wagers?
Let's see what they think about the latest Trump revelation. Talk about an October surprise!
When was the last time you used the word "pussy" or "kunt"? YA FUCKING RIGHT HYPOCRITE!
Only use the former when talking about Nazi scum and the latter not at all. Besides, I'm not running for president, so your comment is nothing more than irrelevant deflection.

Thanks, Obama. Thanks, Democrats. Thanks, their Wall Street bosses...

It started with Ronnie Raygun. Bush snr tried to stop it, and Clinton I almost did, but then in came Dumbya and the whole place went to hell. Luckily Obama has put it back on more or less an even keel. If Trump gets in, you are beyond fucked. Like totally fucked.
We will not see a member off the white christian party as president for generations, if at all

We will not see a member off the white christian party as president for generations, if at all

Yep, I think that time has passed... But you know, if somebody of that ilk started embracing minorities, women, gays and normal folk then you never know. When your base - and your base is your ONLY constituent - is white people and only a certain type of white person - in a multicultural society like the US you'll never get in.

Forum List

Back