Of course biden is to blame for the gas shortage

If biden had not gotten rid of the Keystone pipeline we would be in much better shape regarding the gas shortage.....many of us warned biden would be a disaster for America and truer words were never spoken....from the war raging in Israel to our problems with Russia and the growing menace of China.

The republicans in Congresss need to start shouting its time to enact the 25th amendment....gotta get the senile fool out of there or we will see even worse things happening.

Looks like the reprehensible, dishonest right is back to playing this ridiculous, idiotic game – blame everything on ‘Biden,’ just as they blamed everything on ‘Obama.’
And yet Trump is not responsible for anything.

Thank you for confirming exactly what I said. The shortage is not due to the pipeline, the shortage is due to IDIOTS. Prime example. I live in North Carolina, the epicenter of the whole thing. We get all of our gas through Colonial. Big ass hub in Greensboro. Monday morning I filled up, it was time. No line, $2.57 a gallon. Now the pipeline had been shutdown for two days at that point. No panic, normal situation.

Then the news hit, and the call went out, "Do not hoard gas", which might have well said, "Go get all the gas you can store and screw everyone else". Exxon station not a mile from my house. Tuesday morning, long lines and people filling up multiple containers. Tuesday afternoon they are out. They get a delivery Tuesday evening, return to long lines and the whole container filling up bullshit. Wednesday morning, out.

The Exxon station will be the first to be resupplied. It is a contract basis, and the Exxon station agrees to price increases on gas in the storage tanks. The independents, they pay what they pay so they are second on the priority list. Exxon will probably be out till sometime Thursday or Friday. They get their normal delivery, but since everyone had to be a selfish asshole, consumed with panic and greed, the station sold in one evening what they normally sell in two days. Those hoarders are the ones that created the shortage.

If anything, this entire fiasco has revealed the real problem with Trump. It is not that he was dumber than a box of rocks. It is not that he was the absolute worst leader in the history of the country. It is not that he was totally inept, consumed with his own self. The problem is that he perpetuated an unbelievable sense of self-absorbed narcissism to his base. That is not "making America great". It is pushing America down the drain of history, I mean we are flippin circling right now.

Look at it this way. During WWII Boy Scouts pulled wagons around their neighborhoods and collected copper for the war effort. If that happened today, not only would very few people scarve up some copper and give it to the Boy Scouts, some self-absorbed crazy ass Trump supporter would knock them over the head and take the copper they did manage to collect. You Trump idiots absolutely disgust me. You are fools, each and everyone of you. And my only hope is that Karma finally rears up and gives you assholes what you deserve.
MAYBE a little to harsh at the end, but recognize your frustration.

If biden had not gotten rid of the Keystone pipeline we would be in much better shape regarding the gas shortage.....many of us warned biden would be a disaster for America and truer words were never spoken....from the war raging in Israel to our problems with Russia and the growing menace of China.

The republicans in Congresss need to start shouting its time to enact the 25th amendment....gotta get the senile fool out of there or we will see even worse things happening.

Looks like the reprehensible, dishonest right is back to playing this ridiculous, idiotic game – blame everything on ‘Biden,’ just as they blamed everything on ‘Obama.’

Thank you for confirming exactly what I said. The shortage is not due to the pipeline, the shortage is due to IDIOTS. Prime example. I live in North Carolina, the epicenter of the whole thing. We get all of our gas through Colonial. Big ass hub in Greensboro. Monday morning I filled up, it was time. No line, $2.57 a gallon. Now the pipeline had been shutdown for two days at that point. No panic, normal situation.

Then the news hit, and the call went out, "Do not hoard gas", which might have well said, "Go get all the gas you can store and screw everyone else". Exxon station not a mile from my house. Tuesday morning, long lines and people filling up multiple containers. Tuesday afternoon they are out. They get a delivery Tuesday evening, return to long lines and the whole container filling up bullshit. Wednesday morning, out.

The Exxon station will be the first to be resupplied. It is a contract basis, and the Exxon station agrees to price increases on gas in the storage tanks. The independents, they pay what they pay so they are second on the priority list. Exxon will probably be out till sometime Thursday or Friday. They get their normal delivery, but since everyone had to be a selfish asshole, consumed with panic and greed, the station sold in one evening what they normally sell in two days. Those hoarders are the ones that created the shortage.

If anything, this entire fiasco has revealed the real problem with Trump. It is not that he was dumber than a box of rocks. It is not that he was the absolute worst leader in the history of the country. It is not that he was totally inept, consumed with his own self. The problem is that he perpetuated an unbelievable sense of self-absorbed narcissism to his base. That is not "making America great". It is pushing America down the drain of history, I mean we are flippin circling right now.

Look at it this way. During WWII Boy Scouts pulled wagons around their neighborhoods and collected copper for the war effort. If that happened today, not only would very few people scarve up some copper and give it to the Boy Scouts, some self-absorbed crazy ass Trump supporter would knock them over the head and take the copper they did manage to collect. You Trump idiots absolutely disgust me. You are fools, each and everyone of you. And my only hope is that Karma finally rears up and gives you assholes what you deserve.

Strictly bullshit.......motivated by Trump Derangement Syndrome aka democrats in their irrational hatred of Trump were so stupid they were willing to vote for anyone other than Trump......this utter stupidity will have devastating effects on America.......people get the kind of government they deserve....not the kind they need

You're not getting it. Producing more oil domestically doesn't lower the price domestically.
How did you reach that conclusion?
You gots ta read the whole post, Son. It's all there.
You are begging that question and is usually considered a fallacy.

Why would greater domestic availability (supply) not affect domestic markets (demand) in some manner?

Because Keystone XL isn't for domestic consumption.

Could it be? Wouldn’t that be good for us?
The oil belongs to the Canadians and the Chinese. It's also basically crap that we don't want.

Why don't they refine their tarsands in Canada?
I've wondered that myself. I assumed it was a money issue.
Well, money in the sense that
You're not getting it. Producing more oil domestically doesn't lower the price domestically.
How did you reach that conclusion?
You gots ta read the whole post, Son. It's all there.
You are begging that question and is usually considered a fallacy.

Why would greater domestic availability (supply) not affect domestic markets (demand) in some manner?

Because Keystone XL isn't for domestic consumption.

Could it be? Wouldn’t that be good for us?
The oil belongs to the Canadians and the Chinese. It's also basically crap that we don't want.

Why don't they refine their tarsands in Canada?
I've wondered that myself. I assumed it was a money issue.
The whole thing is about money. WCS, western Canadian Select, sells for an average $17 less per barrel than WTI, West Texas Intermediate. In 2018, it was $50 per barrel less, going for $14 a barrel. It is shit, nasty, and the environmental cost of refining it is exponentially higher than WTI. The fact that this nation would even consider allowing the transport of that nasty ass sludge across our most important aquafer is beyond comprehension. Especially considering that it would raise gas prices in the Midwest and increase the cost of oil from our most prolific importer. The US takes the environmental risk, Canada pockets the money. Talk about America First, the fact that Trump supported Keystone is proof positive that his America First slogan was sheer confidence game bullshit.

Strictly bullshit.......motivated by Trump Derangement Syndrome aka democrats in their irrational hatred of Trump were so stupid they were willing to vote for anyone other than Trump......this utter stupidity will have devastating effects on America.......people get the kind of government they deserve....not the kind they need
There is a sucker born every minute. Glad to see you got your minute of birth covered.

There is a sucker born every minute. Glad to see you got your minute of birth covered.

Time is not on your side Chump.......without the msm to tell you how to think you might discover that common sense you lost long ago.

Last edited:
If Biden can get the blame for the gas shortage he can also fix the problem with an executive order. Our welfare clause is General and must enable the provision of the general welfare for any given contingency.

There is no shortage but you may repeat what yer Lord and Masters in the echo chambers order you to say... The pipelines are back online and operating as of 5:43 PM CST.
Do you ever get tired of being wrong and always taking the Devils side of the argument?
There will be 2 weeks till supply is normal they said.
59jv69.jpg

People panic buy because they have no faith in Joe Xiden. The long lines and shortages are no doubt his fault.

There are a lot of ways I could respond to this idiotic thread. I could point out that Keystone was designed and intended to carry tar sands oil to refineries and even if it was set up for distilled products like gasoline it would go nowhere near where the affected pipeline went. I could point out that it wasn’t the lack of raw oil to refine that was the problem.

Instead. If we are going to blame Biden for things he had no control over I guess we need to thank him for things he had no control over as well. You know. To be fair.

Thank You President Biden. My physical results came in and my Cholesterol was down. If it continues I’ll be able to get off those meds. Thank you sir. Your leadership and exceptional work is much appreciated.

Thank you for bringing us the rain we got last week. It was sorely needed. We were perilously close to fire danger when the rain finally came thanks to your benevolent intervention.

Thank you President Biden for the fantastic economy. All the stocks I own are up and the company I work for is hiring another 50 employees over the next three months.

Now. I know that President Biden had nothing to do with any of this. But as long as we are blaming him for shit he had no control over we should similarly give him credit for shit he had no effect on.

That is not true. The oil markets look at current supply not imagined supply 2 years down the road. Putin is backing Republicans .

Republicans are the ones who need to be removed. They are the ones who are batshit crazsy.

If Biden can get the blame for the gas shortage he can also fix the problem with an executive order. Our welfare clause is General and must enable the provision of the general welfare for any given contingency.
The words Biden and fix should never be used in the same sentence. He still hasn't shown he's capable of fixing anything. He sure can fuck things up though.

The words Biden and fix should never be used in the same sentence. He still hasn't shown he's capable of fixing anything. He sure can fuck things up though.

President Trump made a great point when he said Jimmy Carter re-acted poorly to big problems whilst biden creates big problems.

President Trump made a great point when he said Jimmy Carter re-acted poorly to big problems whilst biden creates big problems.

Ok. What big problems did Carter react poorly to? And what would Trump have done differently?

How has he spent virtually a career in politics instead of being just a one term wonder?

Oh I thought you were going to say that Trump has a background in Cybersecurity.

Forum List

Back