Why does President Biden so eagerly continue to sabotage our country?

Shitstain obama didn't have anything to do with it.
Not really

Why did the US sell its helium reserve?

After the cold war, Congress enacted legislation (the Helium Privatization Act of 1996 referred to hereinafter as the 1996 Act) directing that substantially all of the federally owned helium in the Reserve be sold at prices sufficient to repay the federal government's outlays for the helium and the infrastructure, plus ...

Summary | Selling the Nation's Helium Reserve​

Fundamental transformation.....
Thanks, Obama.
:evil:
Why did the US sell its helium reserve?

After the cold war, Congress enacted legislation (the Helium Privatization Act of 1996 referred to hereinafter as the 1996 Act) directing that substantially all of the federally owned helium in the Reserve be sold at prices sufficient to repay the federal government's outlays for the helium and the infrastructure, plus ...

Summary | Selling the Nation's Helium Reserve​

There's already a thread on this.

The sale of the Helium Stockpile was authorized back during the Clinton years.

Because we have no real use for Helium.

It's taken another 30 years to find a buyer.

You the reason why the government was stockpiling helium is they thought we'd have an airship war with Germany in the 1920s.

Except that Airships turned into a technological dead end, and airplanes were more effective.

So because government agencies never die, the Government bought Helium from this reserve at inflated prices.
If you read my link, you will know that this originated in 2013 when President Obama and Vice President Biden were in office.

If you read my link, you would know that helium is a valuable resource. As you know, it has nothing to do with airships.

You can relax, that's not really happening. It's just republican propaganda.
Yeah, right, right, right!

2023-08-29%20Strategic%20Oil%20Reserve.jpg

2024%2001%2014%20Inflation.jpg

20230416_100615-X3.jpg

2024%2001%2014%20Biden%20Soending.jpg

Nations%20immigrating.jpg

If you read my link, you will know that this originated in 2013 when President Obama and Vice President Biden were in office.

If you read my link, you would know that helium is a valuable resource. As you know, it has nothing to do with airships.

That was the only reason why the government was ever stockpiling it to start with. They really don't need to, it has very little strategic value and you can acquire it cheaper on the open market. That's why it's taken 11 years to FIND a buyer since 2013.

A legitimate question for all. Why does President Biden so eagerly continue to sabotage our country?

A shortage of helium may sound trivial but it is far more important than we might believe.

Biden Administration Sells Off Crucial US Helium Stockpile

BRIANNA LYMANNEWS AND COMMENTARY WRITER
January 26, 202411:57 AM ET
The Biden Administration sold off the Federal Helium Reserve on Thursday which accounts for 30% of the nation’s helium supply.

The stockpile, which is located underground in Amarillo, Texas, is comprised of 425 miles of pipeline that travels throughout Texas, Kansas and Oklahoma, according to NBC News. The deal has yet to be finalized but will likely go to the highest bidder, gas company Messer, according to the report.

[...]

Helium is vital to operating MRI machines, setting off concern in the medical world. [Who knew?]

I thought you guys were all about "privatization."

I guess Trump has you feeling all "communisty" now.

I thought you guys were all about "privatization."

I guess Trump has you feeling all "communisty" now.
Real infrastructure done legitimately and without corruption is different than human infrastructure done with corruption, stealing and irresponsible ways. I am sure somewhere in someway not hidden that we can see where our money does go to broken down very specifically in the human infrastructure from state, local and federal ways. That is not even getting into insurance policies and other ways of extracting money from people.

Markle is doing it again, gaslighting by accusing of Biden of doing things that are not true.

It is true Biden has done a great job fixing Trump's broken economy.

Real infrastructure done legitimately and without corruption is different than human infrastructure done with corruption, stealing and irresponsible ways. I am sure somewhere in someway not hidden that we can see where our money does go to broken down very specifically in the human infrastructure from state, local and federal ways. That is not even getting into insurance policies and other ways of extracting money from people.
Just the kind of response I'd expect from a Communisty type.
Complete nonsensiness.

Forum List

Back