Ted Cruz scrolled through his phone while Minnesota Democrat Senator Amy Klobuchar rebuked him for contesting the results of the 2020 election

• Banned
in other news, Klobuchar's dad Jim Klobuchar died today. he loved to drink and write about his beloved Vikings!

Al Franken talks about the Klobuchar-Cruz feud in his book Giant Of The Senate

then again, Cruz has a running feud with all other 99 Senators
Which is why I like him. Fuck making friends.
there are athletes like Bosnian soccer star Mo Besic who don't want friends so they can focus on their job. i respect that...not sure how that works in the Senate when you need to get along with folks to get stuff done

Al Franken talks about the Klobuchar-Cruz feud in his book Giant Of The Senate

then again, Cruz has a running feud with all other 99 Senators
Which is why I like him. Fuck making friends.
there are athletes like Bosnian soccer star Mo Besic who don't want friends so they can focus on their job. i respect that...not sure how that works in the Senate when you need to get along with folks to get stuff done
I don't want "stuff" done.

Every time "stuff" gets done it results in me being relieved of money or freedom.

don't we all have that one friend who does this?

What's Amy talking about? How do we ALL KNOW that it is not true that Biden stole the election?

Was there some secret meeting we missed?

What about all these people who have proudly admitted to Time Magazine that they all organized as a secret SHADOW CABAL specifically to steal the election from Trump?

Amy Klobutcher, are you calling all these people LIARS?

1620861915996.png

don't we all have that one friend who does this?

He couldn't possibly have heard her. The suction he's applying to tRump's left testicle is making too much noise in his head.

Really now, at what point will you stop bringing trump up?

And he couldn't possibly be sucking his testicle, he wasn't there as is clearly shown in the picture. Or if youre speaking that he could possibly be doing it on his phone that's also incorrect as you can't apply suction via a phone.

Really though, you guys gotta let trump go

He couldn't possibly have heard her. The suction he's applying to tRump's left testicle is making too much noise in his head.

You would know, since Former President Trump is still living between your ears rent free ... :thup:

Cheeto Jesus is your leader. Until you kick him to the curb you're gonna hafta deal with people commenting on him.

Forum List

Back