Obsessed: Democrats Introduce Bill That Would Prevent Twice BOGUS Impeached Presidents From Being Buried At Arlington

btw...he was not impeached. They tried. Does it count if the one being impeached twice was not impeached twice?
He was impeached twice.
The house of reps impeachment trial and the senate trial are 2 different things. The senate cant impeach. They can only convict. The house cant convict, they can only impeach.

1613742455289.png

1613742511416.png

'I OWN you, snowflakes...24/7, in your head!'

He was impeached twice.
The house of reps impeachment trial and the senate trial are 2 different things. The senate cant impeach. They can only convict. The house cant convict, they can only impeach.
Both Impeachments were proven to be baseless scams.
The Democrats admitted in bothof them there was no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses.
The Democrats were caught illegally manufacturing false evidence inBOTH impeachments.
In both Impeachments it was the DEMOCRATS' crimes thatwere exposed.
Im both Impeachments the US Senate put an end to the politically partisan theatrical scam.

To cut-down on graveside maintenance costs, I suggest a Euro-style urinal-trough outlining the gravesite, to drain-off the excess urine... just sayin'... :cool:

Thanks Adolf.

You Nazis need to destroy past political rivals. America was free of such shit, but you Nazis are not Americans - not by any standard.

So, fuck off and die, Nazi.

man these guys are wound up about Trump.

They need help

Always remember that the hate the Nazi democrats have for Trump is miniscule in comparison to the hate they have for Der Juden, for the white people they seek to eradicate.

Those like the Nazi vermin in the House are the architects of every atrocity in human history and a fully bought in to committing atrocities against the hated whites in America.

...Thanks Adolf. You Nazis need to destroy past political rivals. America was free of such shit, but you Nazis are not Americans - not by any standard. So, fuck off and die, Nazi.
You tell 'em, my little Internet Tough Guy... you wouldn't know a Nazi from a hole in the ground... especially in light of your allegiance to your lieber orangefarbener führer.

Your failed Orange Messiah needs to be driven into the ground so that traitorous scum like that can never again threaten the Republic's peaceful transfer of power.

Hell... if they came-up with enough to hang your latter-day Benedict Arnold (or was it Judas Iscariot?) I'd sell tickets and popcorn and sunshades and little seat cusions.

btw...he was not impeached. They tried. Does it count if the one being impeached twice was not impeached twice?
Not only that Trump has never been convicted and that is what counts
Convicted or not, the label impeached twice is stuck to him till the day he dies.
It will even be mentioned during his funeral.
Other than that, I wish him a long life.
He did somethings great I liked.
If only he kept his mouth shut...

Convicted or not, the label impeached twice is stuck to him till the day he dies.
One thing we know, anyone who brings it up is a douchebag.

History will well note the political abomination that impeached him twice, and lost both times.

Forum List

Back