Obsessed: Democrats Introduce Bill That Would Prevent Twice BOGUS Impeached Presidents From Being Buried At Arlington

In before the lock (already been several threads started on this). That being said, should democrats have more important things to work on? They can't get Trump off the brain even though he has been quite of late.

Meanwhile..Trump probably would prefer to be buried at Mar A Lago. When it's his time. Hope he has a buttload of bodyguards.

Meanwhile..Trump probably would prefer to be buried at Mar A Lago. When it's his time. Hope he has a buttload of bodyguards.
To cut-down on graveside maintenance costs, I suggest a Euro-style urinal-trough outlining the gravesite, to drain-off the excess urine... just sayin'... :cool:
Such hate is not good for you.

Twice Impeached Trump should be buried in a dumpster shared by Four Seasons Total Landscaping, a crematorium and Fantasy Island adult bookstore.

M-nBLa0fB0lTBkt1ZVCF4Kb3-KkGXNFSuzbehDMQkdg.jpg
No...that would be you.

Oohhh, I hope they do it. With the new standard that a president can be impeached after they leave office, and that high crimes and misdemeanors are whatever the house says they are, the next time Republicans are in power...Obama...gone, Clinton....gone...biden...gone...

UST IN: House Dems have introduced a bill to ban “twice impeached presidents” from burial at Arlington National Cemetery and federal funds from going to buildings displaying their names or acknowledging their achievements This bill is called the "No Glory For Hate Act".

View attachment 458670

Congressman Danny K. Davis : Statements : The No Glory for Hate Act (house.gov)

So only Trump qualifies for this piece of shit?

UST IN: House Dems have introduced a bill to ban “twice impeached presidents” from burial at Arlington National Cemetery and federal funds from going to buildings displaying their names or acknowledging their achievements This bill is called the "No Glory For Hate Act".

View attachment 458670

man these guys are wound up about Trump.

They need help

Can a President even be buried at Arlington??

I always thought Arlington was for the military.

"Only two U.S. presidents, William Howard Taft and John F. Kennedy, are buried at Arlington National Cemetery. (Most presidents have chosen to be buried in their home states.)"

I guess the Commander in Chief gets the option too.

"Only two U.S. presidents, William Howard Taft and John F. Kennedy, are buried at Arlington National Cemetery. (Most presidents have chosen to be buried in their home states.)"

The Capitol Police officer who died recently was buried there also.

Thanks for the info.

Kennedy was a vet, not sure about Taft but as you say the CIC can be buried there. Good to know.

Forum List

Back