Obama's Trip to Oregon

Iron Head

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2015
I can hear Obama now on his next push to restrict gun ownership: "I have met with the families of the slain children and I now feel their pain. I looked through their eyes and into their souls and felt the gut wrenching pain of their loss. If I had a dead child, it would look like those kids. You have not seen what I have seen. Lord have mercy on our souls if we don't do something to turn this tide of gun violence. Well I will not leave a legacy of gun violence. I am going to do something because to do nothing is just plain wrong. Blah blah blah blah, bullshit bullshit bullshit and more bullshit."

Clearly the dirty prick is setting the stage for an announcement on his latest concocted scheme to fuck Americans out of our inalienable rights. And he is using those victims' families to further his political aspirations. He is preying on their grief.

I guarantee you that deals were struck in Oregon today to secure the presence of some of those families at Obama's upcoming press conference to announce his next anti-gun plan. This is Obama's M.O. He has done it so many times. It is also cheap, chicken shit, Chicago street corner politics that degrades the office.

I hope that once this prick is out of office and no longer in control of the Justice Department and IRS someone will point a finger in his face and tell him what a son-of-a-bitch he is and that he has totally fucked up an opportunity as president, to the detriment of our nation. I suspect that there will be some outings and big reveals by insiders who decide to write books about their experiences in the administration. I also suspect that the prick himself will leave the country. Sure, he will keep a home or two in America, but he will not stay here much.

Forum List

Back