Gangs in Sacramento CA

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
I think it's time to declare war on street Gangs. This is getting out of hand. I say we trade Governor Brown in for Elliott Neese...this is just one city in CA. WoW!
Street Gangs in Sacramento, California
Street gangs in Sacramento, CA

Asian gangs
  1. Bahalana Gang
  2. Insane Viet Boys
  3. Lemon Hill Posse
  4. Menace Of Destruction Gang
  5. Oriental Boys
  6. Paul Side Wah Ching
  7. Sac Town Bad Boys
  8. Tiny Little Rascalz (TLR)
  9. Tiny Rascals Gang (TRG)
  10. Viet Pride Gangsters
    Blood gangs
  11. Beast Mobb
  12. Beldon Street
  13. Del Paso Heights
  14. Detroit Blvd Bloods (DBB)
  15. Elm Street
  16. Flats
  17. MeadowView Bloods (MVB)
  18. Lincoln Village Piru (LVP)
  19. Oak Park Bloods (OPB)
  20. Strawberry Manors
  21. True Heights Villans
  22. Valley High Pirus
    Crip gangs
  23. Blacc Boy Crip
  24. El Camino Crips
  25. Garden Blocc Crips 21st, 24st, 29st
  26. Highland Crips
  27. Nogales Street Gangster Crips (NSGC)
  28. Pope Street Crips
  29. Power Inn Crips
  30. Sac Town Crips (STC)
  31. Sons Of Samoa Crips
  32. South Sac Locsta’s
  33. Tongan Crip Gang
  34. Valley High Crips
  35. West Gate Crips
    Nortenos Hispanic gangs
  36. Barrio Pachuco Nortenos
  37. Broderick Boys
  38. Del Paso Heights
  39. Diamonds
  40. Franklin Boys
  41. Hillsdale North Highlands
  42. Varrio Garden Block
  43. Varrio Gardenland
  44. Varrio North Sacra
    Sureno Hispanic gangs
  45. 47th
  46. Angelino Heights
  47. Barrio Sur Trece (BST)
  48. Grand Park Locos
  49. Howe Park Surenos (HPS)
  50. Triangle Park Surenos (TPS)
  51. Varrio Centro Sacra (VCS)
  52. West Side Thugs (WST)
    Other gangs
  53. Elder Creek Mobb
  54. G-Mobb
  55. Monk Mobb
- See more at: Street Gangs in Sacramento, California | StreetGangs.Com

Trump would ship them out....vote to make America great again! and safe again,

Uh... sure he would.

No doubt he'll send a gold-plated bus, with slot machines inside, the name "RUMP" festooned on the side in giant blinking neon letters, and a ginormous combover on the roof. And they'll just board the bus with a smile, grateful for the free ride, and everybody will live happily ever after, the end.

What are we doing America? Is this how you want to live? With thugs wondering the streets? Stop the madness. Time for all out war. Time to crack down once and for all. Build more prisons if that is what it will take. Arm yourself! do not be a victim. Law and Order from the top down. Break the law and do time whether you are a street thug or a politician. I know there is not a lot of difference between the two any more.

just look at what the welfare party has brought us. young women prefer that the baby daddy is not a husband that way the welfare keeps coming. The whole central valley has a huge sub culture where welfare pays for housing and some food they wander the streets all day and night, dealing drugs, hooking, pimping, every thing is a hustle. nights smoking meth in hotel rooms, in cars, causing havoc in convenience stores. The police for the most part cannot keep up. Gunfire, fights, beatings, stabbings. while all the tax payers work to pay for it. Go to Fresno, Sacramento, Merced, Bakersfield...... See what Obama and Jerry Brown have done. I am on the west coast so I see it, I see Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, St Louis and on and on. This economy is working for me but the underworld is taking over the streets like in the early 70's

What is it that you think should be done, exactly?
The same thing we did in the Al Capone days. Americans had enough and forced the leadership to act. First thing I would do is infiltrate the gangs and find the illegal aliens among them and put them in jail for breaking into our nation to break our laws. Then hell will be visited upon the rest. Any known gang member gathering with another gang member serves 10 years in federal prison. Any known gang member committing a violent crime gets 20 years min sentence. Any known gang members family will be forced to pay restitution to his or her victims. Any family of a known illegal alien gang member get automatic deportation.
Hows that for a start. Force the families to police their own.

I think it's time to declare war on street Gangs. This is getting out of hand. I say we trade Governor Brown in for Elliott Neese...this is just one city in CA. WoW!
Street Gangs in Sacramento, California
Street gangs in Sacramento, CA

Asian gangs
  1. Bahalana Gang
  2. Insane Viet Boys
  3. Lemon Hill Posse
  4. Menace Of Destruction Gang
  5. Oriental Boys
  6. Paul Side Wah Ching
  7. Sac Town Bad Boys
  8. Tiny Little Rascalz (TLR)
  9. Tiny Rascals Gang (TRG)
  10. Viet Pride Gangsters
    Blood gangs
  11. Beast Mobb
  12. Beldon Street
  13. Del Paso Heights
  14. Detroit Blvd Bloods (DBB)
  15. Elm Street
  16. Flats
  17. MeadowView Bloods (MVB)
  18. Lincoln Village Piru (LVP)
  19. Oak Park Bloods (OPB)
  20. Strawberry Manors
  21. True Heights Villans
  22. Valley High Pirus
    Crip gangs
  23. Blacc Boy Crip
  24. El Camino Crips
  25. Garden Blocc Crips 21st, 24st, 29st
  26. Highland Crips
  27. Nogales Street Gangster Crips (NSGC)
  28. Pope Street Crips
  29. Power Inn Crips
  30. Sac Town Crips (STC)
  31. Sons Of Samoa Crips
  32. South Sac Locsta’s
  33. Tongan Crip Gang
  34. Valley High Crips
  35. West Gate Crips
    Nortenos Hispanic gangs
  36. Barrio Pachuco Nortenos
  37. Broderick Boys
  38. Del Paso Heights
  39. Diamonds
  40. Franklin Boys
  41. Hillsdale North Highlands
  42. Varrio Garden Block
  43. Varrio Gardenland
  44. Varrio North Sacra
    Sureno Hispanic gangs
  45. 47th
  46. Angelino Heights
  47. Barrio Sur Trece (BST)
  48. Grand Park Locos
  49. Howe Park Surenos (HPS)
  50. Triangle Park Surenos (TPS)
  51. Varrio Centro Sacra (VCS)
  52. West Side Thugs (WST)
    Other gangs
  53. Elder Creek Mobb
  54. G-Mobb
  55. Monk Mobb
- See more at: Street Gangs in Sacramento, California | StreetGangs.Com
Shot out to all the homies.

The same thing we did in the Al Capone days. Americans had enough and forced the leadership to act. First thing I would do is infiltrate the gangs and find the illegal aliens among them and put them in jail for breaking into our nation to break our laws. Then hell will be visited upon the rest. Any known gang member gathering with another gang member serves 10 years in federal prison. Any known gang member committing a violent crime gets 20 years min sentence. Any known gang members family will be forced to pay restitution to his or her victims. Any family of a known illegal alien gang member get automatic deportation.
Hows that for a start.

:lol:

You've been watching too many action movies. What is it that you believe went on during the "Al Capone" days?

Keep in mind, Al Capone was only brought down for tax evasion. They couldn't make anything else stick.

Hows that for a start. Force the families to police their own.
When are you going to get started? I would like to watch you in action.

Uh... sure he would.

No doubt he'll send a gold-plated bus, with slot machines inside, the name "RUMP" festooned on the side in giant blinking neon letters, and a ginormous combover on the roof. And they'll just board the bus with a smile, grateful for the free ride, and everybody will live happily ever after, the end.
What is your favorite gang the black or Hispanic?

Uh... sure he would.

Which ever ones use to beat you up as a kid.

Uh... sure he would.

I kinda like the Cubs.
baseball-spit-smiley-emoticon.gif

Gangs, crime and fighting is a natural behavior of the sub-human mud people

You've been watching too many action movies. What is it that you believe went on during the "Al Capone" days?

Keep in mind, Al Capone was only brought down for tax evasion. They couldn't make anything else stick.
The point is he was brought down anyway they could bring him down. Today we place the police under the spot light and toss them under the bus. Laws Matter! If your only answer is it's too hard to do anything about gangs so let them be....That's crazy. My Granddad talked about Chicago and their crime rate when he grew up there. It was bad. Innocent people were being killed every day. Not just gang member on gang member. Right now it may not touch you, but it will if it continues to fester. Just Sayin...

The point is he was brought down anyway they could bring him down. Today we place the police under the spot light and toss them under the bus. Laws Matter! If your only answer is it's too hard to do anything about gangs so let them be....That's crazy. My Granddad talked about Chicago and their crime rate when he grew up there. It was bad. Innocent people were being killed every day. Not just gang member on gang member. Right now it may not touch you, but it will if it continues to fester. Just Sayin...

It's not "too hard", it's quite literally impossible.

There will always be crime, and people will always organize themselves to do it. Even with all of your suggestions for throwing out the Bill of Rights, it will never go away.

It's not "too hard", it's quite literally impossible.

There will always be crime, and people will always organize themselves to do it. Even with all of your suggestions for throwing out the Bill of Rights, it will never go away.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.....
Felons and illegal aliens don't apply to the Bill Of Rights for one. That is your first mistake

Forum List

Back