Obamas State Department tells Hillary Clinton to find the missing e-mails or go to jail

That is because the request came from the FBI who does not have to tell your palsy ass what they are doing with the 200 Federal agents and 17 judges that are currently investigating Clinton. Now there is another possible account found, if this is true then Hillary PERJURED herself and this means JAIL JAIL JAIL, your opinion means nothing. Hillary Email Scandal: Has Another Private Account Been Found?

Yawn

Looks to me like the request came from the Under Secretary of State for Management, Patrick F. Kennedy, the FBI isn't mentioned in the article you linked.

It appears to be more ass covering by the State Department, since The Duchess of Benghazi has publicly stated umpteen times she's turned over everything and if State had evidence to the contrary and were going to pursue criminal charges they'd have just done it. I also don't see how Hillary perjured herself since as far as I know she didn't make those statements under oath. This damages her royal highness politically but jail... not even close IMHO.

The FBI does not inform a person when they are investigating someone, but the State Dept knows that the FBI has uncovered entire missing months of e-mails and the State Dept will not pretend that this is not happening, they can not because Hillary is now presumed guilty as she has stated that all e-mails are turned over, and entire months are missing. This is perjury, like it or not.

LOL, what do you have a mole in the State Department or something? You're engaging in pure speculation which doesn't in any way jib with the article you linked and perjury is very specific as in you can't charge her with it based on public statements, she'd have to had made them under oath.

Seriously you Republicans need to get off this "she's going to jail" nonsense, I'd love to see it but it just isn't going to happen (she's too well connected) which for the Republicans is probably good news since the Democrats are likely to nominate her and she'll be easy pickings in the general, unless of course you Republicans snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory by doing something stupid (like nominating Donald Trump).
Senate Panel Probes Another Possible Archive of Clinton’s Emails If the Senate finds more e-mails that Hillary deleted that were work related then there is more perjury
How is that perjury? It doesn't seem like you understand what perjury is .....
, again you are in denial that Clinton has not already hired a CRIMINAL attorney.....

Yawning
Please point out where I said anything about her having hired (or not hired) a CRIMINAL attorney.

Hillary swore under oath that she turned over all e-mails, and that the ones that she deleted were personal, this is already proven false.............................
4cbrjepcg.gif

Again that is because the FBI does not issue press releases on it's investigations.
Uh-huh, so how is that you're so intimately familiar with what the FBI is up to ?
The fact is that Obama just ordered Hillary to comply with the law, and by doing this he is not complicit when she does not comply with the law.
Ummmm.. no Obama didn't do anything, let me refresh your memory about what happened
As a result, I ask that you confirm that, with regard to her tenure as secretary of state, former Secretary Clinton has provided the department with all federal records in her possession, regardless of their format or the domain on which they were stored or created, that may not otherwise be preserved in the department’s recordkeeping system,” Patrick F. Kennedy, under secretary of state for management, said in the letter, dated Oct. 2.
That isn't an order that's a request and it didn't come from Obama it came from the Under Secretary of State for Management, Patrick F. Kennedy

The President has thrown her under the train so to speak, you can deny that this is happening all you choose, it makes no difference. So go ahead and stomp your little feets.
The President isn't even mentioned in the story you linked so I don't think you can pin anything on El Presidente this time around.

I would love for her to have to go to jail, or find a defense attorney; but the left is correct on this one, you have made an error in judgement on this thread.

Again that is because the FBI does not issue press releases on it's investigations.
Uh-huh, so how is that you're so intimately familiar with what the FBI is up to ?
The fact is that Obama just ordered Hillary to comply with the law, and by doing this he is not complicit when she does not comply with the law.
Ummmm.. no Obama didn't do anything, let me refresh your memory about what happened
As a result, I ask that you confirm that, with regard to her tenure as secretary of state, former Secretary Clinton has provided the department with all federal records in her possession, regardless of their format or the domain on which they were stored or created, that may not otherwise be preserved in the department’s recordkeeping system,” Patrick F. Kennedy, under secretary of state for management, said in the letter, dated Oct. 2.
That isn't an order that's a request and it didn't come from Obama it came from the Under Secretary of State for Management, Patrick F. Kennedy

The President has thrown her under the train so to speak, you can deny that this is happening all you choose, it makes no difference. So go ahead and stomp your little feets.
The President isn't even mentioned in the story you linked so I don't think you can pin anything on El Presidente this time around.

No I am not familiar with the FBI, but I have FOX news for that.

Yawn.
giphy.gif

Looks to me like the request came from the Under Secretary of State for Management, Patrick F. Kennedy, the FBI isn't mentioned in the article you linked.

It appears to be more ass covering by the State Department, since The Duchess of Benghazi has publicly stated umpteen times she's turned over everything and if State had evidence to the contrary and were going to pursue criminal charges they'd have just done it. I also don't see how Hillary perjured herself since as far as I know she didn't make those statements under oath. This damages her royal highness politically but jail... not even close IMHO.

The FBI does not inform a person when they are investigating someone, but the State Dept knows that the FBI has uncovered entire missing months of e-mails and the State Dept will not pretend that this is not happening, they can not because Hillary is now presumed guilty as she has stated that all e-mails are turned over, and entire months are missing. This is perjury, like it or not.

LOL, what do you have a mole in the State Department or something? You're engaging in pure speculation which doesn't in any way jib with the article you linked and perjury is very specific as in you can't charge her with it based on public statements, she'd have to had made them under oath.

Seriously you Republicans need to get off this "she's going to jail" nonsense, I'd love to see it but it just isn't going to happen (she's too well connected) which for the Republicans is probably good news since the Democrats are likely to nominate her and she'll be easy pickings in the general, unless of course you Republicans snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory by doing something stupid (like nominating Donald Trump).
Senate Panel Probes Another Possible Archive of Clinton’s Emails If the Senate finds more e-mails that Hillary deleted that were work related then there is more perjury
, again you are in denial that Clinton has not already hired a CRIMINAL attorney.....

Yawning
Please point out where I said anything about her having hired (or not hired) a CRIMINAL attorney.

Hillary swore under oath that she turned over all e-mails, and that the ones that she deleted were personal, this is already proven false.............................

As far as I know she never swore that under oath, I could be wrong if so please point out when/where she did.

Yawn.

I thought you said "the FBI does not issue press releases on it's investigations" so how would FOX news know?

Yawning

As far as I know she never swore that under oath, I could be wrong if so please point out when/where she did.

Hillary Clinton swears: I turned over all my required e-mails
Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Rodham Clinton, facing questions over her use of a private e-mail system while secretary of state, signed a statement over the weekend declaring “under penalty of perjury” that she has turned over to the government all of the e-mails that were federal records.

The statement, which the State Department submitted to a federal court Monday, matches what she and her campaign have said for months about her exclusive use of a private e-mail account and server to conduct public business.

Yawning

Hillary Clinton swears: I turned over all my required e-mails

There ya go, so is the Washington Post lying like they lied about that guy Nixon?

happy_fox_font.gif

Yawn.

I thought you said "the FBI does not issue press releases on it's investigations" so how would FOX news know?

Is the Washington Post lying too? Hillary Clinton swears: I turned over all my required e-mails

It's true, and it has been KNOWN all along, (Read about this a few months back)that when Clinton first became Secretary of State she used her personal email account that she used when she was a Senator, for 3 months....until she had the secure server set up for her Secretary of State position.

Whomever she used as an internet provider while she was a Senator and first 3 months of Sec of State, should be able to provide her with the emails, you'd think....? (I'm pretty certain the internet providers supply this kind of information to the NSA....)

It's true, and it has been KNOWN all along, (Read about this a few months back)that when Clinton first became Secretary of State she used her personal email account that she used when she was a Senator, for 3 months....until she had the secure server set up for her Secretary of State position.

Whomever she used as an internet provider while she was a Senator and first 3 months of Sec of State, should be able to provide her with the emails, you'd think....? (I'm pretty certain the internet providers supply this kind of information to the NSA....)
She was ORDERED to turn over all e-mails, she said under oath that she complied, and now another account has been found. Hillary is about as tech savvy as Pee Wee Herman, the man who worked for her and plead the fifth presumably knew about these other accounts, and possible other servers. Bye Bye Love
teletubbies-say-you-bye-bye.gif

Yawn.

Is the Washington Post lying too? Hillary Clinton swears: I turned over all my required e-mails

Thank you for providing that and where did I say anyone was "lying" ? do you have some inner need to just make stuff up?

(FYI though the statement she signed doesn't get her to perjury under the circumstances of the article you linked since her statements says:
I, Hillary Rodham Clinton, declare under penalty of perjury that the following is true and
correct:

1) While I do not know what information may be "responsive" for purposes of this law suit, I have directed that all my e-mails on clintonemail.com in my custody that were or potentially were federal records he provided to the Department of State, and on information and belief, this has been done.

2) As a result of my directive, approximately 55,000 pages of these e-mails were produced to the Department on December 5, 2014.

3) Cheryl Mills did not have an account on clintonemail.com. Huma Abedin did have such an
aceount which was used at times for government business.

She doesn't say that she turned over all the emails in question, she says she directed others to do it and that as far as she knows they did what she told them to do).

You need to get a grip, there's no need for all the wild ass fantasizing about Hillary going to jail, You Republicans just need to sit back and let the hand grenade that the Witch of White Water pulled the pin on go off in her face, let the Democrats nominate her and she'll not only get embarrassed in the general, she'll take the down ticket Democrats out with her. All this wild hyperbole just turns independents off and makes them think the Republicans are going off the witch hunt (pun intended) deep end.

Republicans instead need to focus on nominating someone who's half way decent since the only chance it appears that Hillary is going to have is if the GOP nominates someone so bad that the voters feel they have no choice but to pull the lever for Don Hillary.

Last edited:

Yawn.

Thank you for providing that and where did I say anyone was "lying" ? do you have some inner need to just make stuff up?

(FYI though the statement she signed doesn't get her to perjury under the circumstances of the article you linked since her statements says:
I, Hillary Rodham Clinton, declare under penalty of perjury that the following is true and
correct:

1) While I do not know what information may be "responsive" for purposes of this law suit, I have directed that all my e-mails on clintonemail.com in my custody that were or potentially were federal records he provided to the Department of State, and on information and belief, this has been done.

2) As a result of my directive, approximately 55,000 pages of these e-mails were produced to the Department on December 5, 2014.

3) Cheryl Mills did not have an account on clintonemail.com. Huma Abedin did have such an

She doesn't say that she turned over all the emails in question, she says she directed others to do it and that as far as she knows they did what she told them to do).

You need to get a grip, there's no need for all the wild ass fantasizing about Hillary going to jail, You Republicans just need to sit back and let the hand grenade that the Witch of White Water pulled the pin on go off in her face, let the Democrats nominate her and she'll not only get embarrassed in the general, she'll take the down ticket Democrats out with her. All this wild hyperbole just turns independents off and makes them think the Republicans are going off the witch hunt (pun intended) deep end.

Republicans instead need to focus on nominating someone who's half way decent since the only chance it appears that Hillary is going to have is if the GOP nominates someone so bad that the voters feel they have no choice but to pull the lever for Don Hillary.

So many words, did I get under your skinny skin skin?

Yawn.

correct:

LOL, what did you get stumped on the ones with multiple syllables again ? perhaps a copy of hooked on phonics is in order....... :D

Yawn.

correct:

LOL, what did you get stumped on the ones with multiple syllables again ? perhaps a copy of hooked on phonics is in order....... :D

Ha moron, you just did what I ordered you too and kept it under a million words. Good pet.

Obamas State Department tells Hillary Clinton to find the missing e-mails or go to jail

I don't see anything in the article you linked regarding "find the missing e-mails or go to jail" , I don't even see where the word "jail" is mentioned in it....

"As a result, I ask that you confirm that, with regard to her tenure as secretary of state, former Secretary Clinton has provided the department with all federal records in her possession, regardless of their format or the domain on which they were stored or created, that may not otherwise be preserved in the department’s recordkeeping system,” Patrick F. Kennedy, under secretary of state for management, said in the letter, dated Oct. 2.
Seems like a pretty plain jane request to me...
That is because the request came from the FBI who does not have to tell your palsy ass what they are doing with the 200 Federal agents and 17 judges that are currently investigating Clinton. Now there is another possible account found, if this is true then Hillary PERJURED herself and this means JAIL JAIL JAIL, your opinion means nothing. Hillary Email Scandal: Has Another Private Account Been Found?

Yawn

We should ask our resident F.B.I. person, who allegedly watches usmb for people who feloniously badmouth Obama.

Now where is he? He was just here, or so I heard....

I don't see anything in the article you linked regarding "find the missing e-mails or go to jail" , I don't even see where the word "jail" is mentioned in it....

"As a result, I ask that you confirm that, with regard to her tenure as secretary of state, former Secretary Clinton has provided the department with all federal records in her possession, regardless of their format or the domain on which they were stored or created, that may not otherwise be preserved in the department’s recordkeeping system,” Patrick F. Kennedy, under secretary of state for management, said in the letter, dated Oct. 2.
Seems like a pretty plain jane request to me...

Yawn

We should ask our resident F.B.I. person, who allegedly watches usmb for people who feloniously badmouth Obama.

Now where is he? He was just here, or so I heard....

Another republican hack trying to meet his/her post quota and running out of material is what this thread is about. Besides, what caused more innocent men women and and children to be killed and costed trillions, the missing emails or bush's missing wmd's?

Forum List

Back