Obama's job growth were part-time jobs...partially due to Obamacare!

Obama announced in February 07 so that is wrong.

And he was a fringe candidate that most thought was just there to get exposure for maybe the VP slot. Nobody in 2007 thought he would win.

You are full of shit
I did as well as my boss and all our customers.

Liar
By the way you didn't answer my question. If nobody knew who he was then why all the Obama signs when he wasn't running for office but just there to give a speech? You got played by the machine and you won't admit it. Like with the Greek columns and reverb mike and the halo lighting. You bought a pig in a poke. LMAO!!!!

Have not watched the video yet, not in a place to do so right now.

Does not change the fact that you are full of shit about people making changes in 07 due to the impending Obama victory.
I was there. Our customers are businesses you most likely would recognize their names. No small time mom and pop businesses but big corporations. They knew what was coming because successful businesses look out two or three years in advance if not more.

And he was a fringe candidate that most thought was just there to get exposure for maybe the VP slot. Nobody in 2007 thought he would win.

You are full of shit

Liar
By the way you didn't answer my question. If nobody knew who he was then why all the Obama signs when he wasn't running for office but just there to give a speech? You got played by the machine and you won't admit it. Like with the Greek columns and reverb mike and the halo lighting. You bought a pig in a poke. LMAO!!!!

Does not change the fact that you are full of shit about people making changes in 07 due to the impending Obama victory.
I was there. Our customers are businesses you most likely would recognize their names. No small time mom and pop businesses but big corporations. They knew what was coming because successful businesses look out two or three years in advance if not more.

Cool story Bro!!

Liar

Cool story Bro!!
Thanks. All true.

Liar

Cool story Bro!!
I will be leaving at 3 today just like most days. Let me know when you watch that video.

The BLS does NOT use the PPACA metric, they use the BLS metric which has not changed.
Concepts and Definitions (CPS)
Usual full time and usual part time
In Current Population Survey (CPS) statistics published by BLS, people are classified as full- or part-time workers based on the number of hours they usually work each week.
  • Full-time workers are those who usually work 35 or more hours per week.
  • Part-time workers are those who usually work fewer than 35 hours per week.
The CPS definitions of full time and part time are for statistical purposes only. They are not legal definitions.
^^^ great minds...
Where I come from you work 40 plus hours a week. Anybody who thinks they can work less and not improve their life is a liberal. I worked 50 hours a week most of my life and one job I did 65 hours a week.
LOL

No one gives a shit about where you come from. I had a week where I worked 100 hours, 38 in one day (shift) alone that week. No one gives a shit about that either.

What matters is what the BLS defines as part time and they define part ti.e as less than 35 hours. And their definition has been like that for many decades and has not changed. ACA did not change their definition. Obama's change only affected who was required to be covered by employers for insurance purposes.

And the BLS showed no increase in part time employment following ACA. In fact, it shows a steady decrease for economic reasons. It also shows that exploded under Bush, not Obama.

Did you vote for Bush?
I did, twice. You know a lot of that was because people knew Obama was going to get elected and cut the deadwood, stopped investing, and hunkered down to wait out his commie plans. If the republicans hadn't won back the senate in 2010 this country would already been screwed.
"I did, twice."

Ah, so you're part of the problem.

The rest of your post reflects your rightardism...

"people knew Obama was going to get elected and cut the deadwood, stopped investing, and hunkered down to wait out his commie plans."

That's utter dementia. Many people were forced to stop investing as lenders went bankrupt and credit markets locked up. That was in 2007 and started before Obama even announced he was running.

"If the republicans hadn't won back the senate in 2010 this country would already been screwed."

That's also rightarded hallucination as GDP flipped back to positive growth in 2009 and job growth began its unprecedented 107 consecutive month streak in 2010, a full year before Republicans took control of the House.

But I see you're a very obedient and loyal rightard, blaming Democrats for Republican failures and crediting Republicans for Democrat successes. I have no doubt the herd is very proud and appreciative of your efforts.
thumbsup.gif

You wrote.."That was in 2007 and started before Obama even announced he was running."

Evidently you never saw these quotes from Barney Frank.

"When warned about Fannie Mae in (House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank (D-MA) criticized the President [Bush] warning saying: "these two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac --are not facing any kind of financial crisis....The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies,
the less we will see in terms of affordable housing." (New York Times, 9/11/03)
But NOW what does Barney say???
Barney Frank Comes Home to the Facts By Larry Kudlow August 21, 2010
For years, Frank was a staunch supporter of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the giant government housing agencies that played such an enormous role in the financial meltdown that thrust the economy into the Great Recession.
But in a recent CNBC interview, Frank told me that he was ready to say goodbye to Fannie and Freddie.
"I hope by next year we'll have abolished Fannie and Freddie," he said. Remarkable. And he went on to say that "it was a great mistake to push lower-income people into housing they couldn't afford and couldn't really handle once they had it." He then added,
"I had been too sanguine about Fannie and Freddie."
Barney Frank admits truth about Fannie

So what was a major contributor to the housing bubble that Barney blamed Fannie/Freddie for???

"it was a great mistake to push lower-income people into housing they couldn't afford and couldn't really handle once they had it.

in the Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Fed. Sav. Bank, 1994 suit against redlining. Most significant of all,
ACORN was the driving force behind a 1995 regulatory revision pushed through by the Clinton Administration that greatly expanded the CRA (Community Reinvestment Act) and laid the groundwork for the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac borne financial crisis we now confront.
Barack Obama was the attorney representing ACORN in this effort.
With this new authority, ACORN used its subsidiary, ACORN Housing, to promote subprime loans more aggressively.
Barack H. Obama, Esq.’s Role in the Financial Crisis – Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Fe

A VERY Major factor in the housing crisis was the simple fact Obama, et.al. sued Citibank in 1994. This opened the door to what Barney Frank
stated "it was a great mistake to push lower-income people into housing they couldn't afford and couldn't really handle once they had it.
Now grossly uninformed people say "yah, but that wasn't the major cause!!"... And I agree!
But it WAS a cause!
FACT:
How Obama Bankrupted Black Homeowners
How Obama Bankrupted Black Homeowners | Investor's Business Daily

^^^ great minds...
Where I come from you work 40 plus hours a week. Anybody who thinks they can work less and not improve their life is a liberal. I worked 50 hours a week most of my life and one job I did 65 hours a week.
LOL

No one gives a shit about where you come from. I had a week where I worked 100 hours, 38 in one day (shift) alone that week. No one gives a shit about that either.

What matters is what the BLS defines as part time and they define part ti.e as less than 35 hours. And their definition has been like that for many decades and has not changed. ACA did not change their definition. Obama's change only affected who was required to be covered by employers for insurance purposes.

And the BLS showed no increase in part time employment following ACA. In fact, it shows a steady decrease for economic reasons. It also shows that exploded under Bush, not Obama.

Did you vote for Bush?
I did, twice. You know a lot of that was because people knew Obama was going to get elected and cut the deadwood, stopped investing, and hunkered down to wait out his commie plans. If the republicans hadn't won back the senate in 2010 this country would already been screwed.
"I did, twice."

"people knew Obama was going to get elected and cut the deadwood, stopped investing, and hunkered down to wait out his commie plans."

That's utter dementia. Many people were forced to stop investing as lenders went bankrupt and credit markets locked up. That was in 2007 and started before Obama even announced he was running.

"If the republicans hadn't won back the senate in 2010 this country would already been screwed."

That's also rightarded hallucination as GDP flipped back to positive growth in 2009 and job growth began its unprecedented 107 consecutive month streak in 2010, a full year before Republicans took control of the House.

But I see you're a very obedient and loyal rightard, blaming Democrats for Republican failures and crediting Republicans for Democrat successes. I have no doubt the herd is very proud and appreciative of your efforts.
thumbsup.gif

You wrote.."That was in 2007 and started before Obama even announced he was running."

"When warned about Fannie Mae in (House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank (D-MA) criticized the President [Bush] warning saying: "these two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac --are not facing any kind of financial crisis....The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies,
For years, Frank was a staunch supporter of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the giant government housing agencies that played such an enormous role in the financial meltdown that thrust the economy into the Great Recession.
But in a recent CNBC interview, Frank told me that he was ready to say goodbye to Fannie and Freddie.
"I hope by next year we'll have abolished Fannie and Freddie," he said. Remarkable. And he went on to say that "it was a great mistake to push lower-income people into housing they couldn't afford and couldn't really handle once they had it." He then added,

So what was a major contributor to the housing bubble that Barney blamed Fannie/Freddie for???

"it was a great mistake to push lower-income people into housing they couldn't afford and couldn't really handle once they had it.

in the Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Fed. Sav. Bank, 1994 suit against redlining. Most significant of all,
ACORN was the driving force behind a 1995 regulatory revision pushed through by the Clinton Administration that greatly expanded the CRA (Community Reinvestment Act) and laid the groundwork for the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac borne financial crisis we now confront.
With this new authority, ACORN used its subsidiary, ACORN Housing, to promote subprime loans more aggressively.
Barack H. Obama, Esq.’s Role in the Financial Crisis – Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Fe

A VERY Major factor in the housing crisis was the simple fact Obama, et.al. sued Citibank in 1994. This opened the door to what Barney Frank
stated "it was a great mistake to push lower-income people into housing they couldn't afford and couldn't really handle once they had it.
Now grossly uninformed people say "yah, but that wasn't the major cause!!"... And I agree!
But it WAS a cause!
FACT:
Good post.

^^^ great minds...
LOL

Did you vote for Bush?
"I did, twice."

thumbsup.gif

But it WAS a cause!
FACT:
In 2003 Frank was a POWERLESS member of the MINORITY Party, the GOP ran everything, the HOUSE, the SENATE and the presidency.

LOL

Did you vote for Bush?
"I did, twice."

thumbsup.gif

You are full of shit
I'm going to show you something. I want you to pay attention to the signs. He is not running for office. He is just there to give a speech. Now why would they have those signs? Answer that question honestly please.

In the video they keep saying nobody knows who this guy is? Where did all the signs come from then?

The signs came from the DNC just like all the other signs there.

LOL

Did you vote for Bush?
"I did, twice."

thumbsup.gif

But it WAS a cause!
FACT:
In 2003 Frank was a POWERLESS member of the MINORITY Party, the GOP ran everything, the HOUSE, the SENATE and the presidency.

Doesn't alter his position ONE bit.
He didn't want to correct Fannie/Freddie in 2003 and then he corrected himself in 2010.

LOL

Did you vote for Bush?
"I did, twice."

thumbsup.gif

But it WAS a cause!
FACT:

Doesn't alter his position ONE bit.
He didn't want to correct Fannie/Freddie in 2003 and then he corrected himself in 2010.
Bush and the GOP didn't want to correct Fannie/Freddie either, but they just lied about it and pretended they did!

"I did, twice."

thumbsup.gif

You are full of shit
I'm going to show you something. I want you to pay attention to the signs. He is not running for office. He is just there to give a speech. Now why would they have those signs? Answer that question honestly please.

In the video they keep saying nobody knows who this guy is? Where did all the signs come from then?

The signs came from the DNC just like all the other signs there.

Yep. The question is why. He wasn't running for office or was he?

He was being groomed for the future, the use of signs that way get people to thinking about him in the correct manner. He just arrived earlier than most thought he would.

He was being groomed for the future, the use of signs that way get people to thinking about him in the correct manner. He just arrived earlier than most thought he would.
Not me. He was perfect for their plan. Young, charismatic, family man and the most important part black. The poll at the church at the corner opens at six. My house is about a football field and a half from there. At 5:45 people were parking in front of my house because there was no place else to park. All black. I had to stand in line for a hour and a half to vote. Normally takes 5 minutes. A blind man could see that coming.

Not me. He was perfect for their plan. Young, charismatic, family man and the most important part black. The poll at the church at the corner opens at six. My house is about a football field and a half from there. At 5:45 people were parking in front of my house because there was no place else to park. All black. I had to stand in line for a hour ans a half to vote. Normally takes 5 minutes. A blind man could see that coming.

So, now you are saying you saw it coming during the voting, before it you saw it coming when Obama was polling 30 points below Hillary.

You need to work on keeping your story straight.

Not me. He was perfect for their plan. Young, charismatic, family man and the most important part black. The poll at the church at the corner opens at six. My house is about a football field and a half from there. At 5:45 people were parking in front of my house because there was no place else to park. All black. I had to stand in line for a hour ans a half to vote. Normally takes 5 minutes. A blind man could see that coming.

So, now you are saying you saw it coming during the voting, before it you saw it coming when Obama was polling 30 points below Hillary.

You need to work on keeping your story straight.
Hillary was a lousy candidate. No I'm saying I knew that if he announced he would get almost 100% of the black vote. That alone would let him win. He announced and we, along with a lot of others, began cutting the deadwood(higher unemployment), stopped investing in new equipment(economy slows down), and waited it out(stagnate economy). You have to remember the Congress was run by democrats from January 2007 to January 2011. It wasn't till the republicans took back the House did people relax a bit. Obama and the democrats screwed up by wasting so much time on Obamacare. They should have steamrolled their socialist agenda through first and then did Obamacare.

Hillary was a lousy candidate. No I'm saying I knew that if he announced he would get almost 100% of the black vote. That alone would let him win. He announced and we, along with a lot of others, began cutting the deadwood(higher unemployment), stopped investing in new equipment(economy slows down), and waited it out(stagnate economy). You have to remember the Congress was run by democrats from January 2007 to January 2011. It wasn't till the republicans took back the House did people relax a bit. Obama and the democrats screwed up by wasting so much time on Obamacare. They should have steamrolled their socialist agenda through first and then did Obamacare.

So, basically it became a self-fulfilling prophecy. You and "others" were worried about what Obama would do to the economy so you tanked the economy before he even took office.

The irony is that Obama is really not all that far left and was basically a tool for Wall Street, so you shot yourself in the foot, and the country, for no reason at all.

Well Done! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

So, basically it became a self-fulfilling prophecy. You and "others" were worried about what Obama would do to the economy so you tanked the economy before he even took office.

The irony is that Obama is really not all that far left and was basically a tool for Wall Street, so you shot yourself in the foot, and the country, for no reason at all.

Well Done! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
That's about right. He failed, thank God, at instituting his socialist agenda. You must not realize how huge that is. Once he lost the House there was no way except through executive order to get his agenda through. My father, a life long major democrat, called him a f++king commie. I need say no more.

That's about right. He failed, thank God, at instituting his socialist agenda. You must not realize how huge that is. Once he lost the House there was no way except through executive order to get his agenda through. My father, a life long major democrat, called him a f++king commie. I need say no more.

At least you are honest about tanking the economy for basically no reason.

Obama is/was not really all that far left, he talked a lot about it to get the far left to vote for him, but he really was just another corporate puppet.

Forum List

Back