Obama

The Obama team taking the helm again I guess Joe Biden has a direct line to Obama to get daily instructions.

What a Sad time for America

I can live better with that than Rump having a daily briefing from Putin to get daily instructions.
Are you REALLY this stupid or is it an act of some sort?

Compared to Trump appointees

An Energy Secretary who wants to end the Energy Department
A Secretary of Education who hates public education
A HUD Secretary who has no compassion for poor people.

Last edited:

The Obama team taking the helm again I guess Joe Biden has a direct line to Obama to get daily instructions.

I can live better with that than Rump having a daily briefing from Putin to get daily instructions.

Sooner or later you are going to have to actually leave a comment one way or another.
He's a Cult45 member, you can't expect much from them.

Sooner or later you are going to have to actually leave a comment one way or another.
He's a Cult45 member, you can't expect much from them.

Actually, I expect a whole lot more from them. But I am used to being let down once in awhile.

It's becoming obvious barry "boy" soetoro didn't win jack shit the first two times. Thanks Dominion!

Why is this insufferably shiftless ape being foisted upon us? I haven't figured out what's special about it yet.

ARE YOU KIDDING? The Biden Administration is nothing but a puppet regime with Obama in the background pulling the strings! Why else do you think he's never left the DC area?

It is said that he is a mediocrity who has never had an original thought about anything.

I think mediocrity is giving Biden too much credit. What he does is plagiarize mediocrity that actual isn't even mediocre. It's hard to see how America can avoid a recession over the next 4 years. Remember 'jobs created or saved'? It's coming back. QE5? Or is it QE6? Yup. At least Biden doesn't have filibuster-proof Senate like Obama did when he took office. Unless maybe the democrats win both Georgia Senate runoff races and then they abolish the filibuster. Not likely, I hope. But very scary if it happens.

Can't wait for him to tell us "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor". Always a golden oldie.

Obama did campaign for Biden. But then, so did George W. Bush, who should've been in trump's corner. I guess Dubya isn't nearly as dumb as I thought he was.

You fuckers never say anything with meaning behind it. Why do you think that works?

Been researching Biden cabinet. so far they have the experience to understand the task they have been given. they are not lobbyist's or people with limited experience or family members with no experience at all.

Forum List

Back