Obama: What an IDIOT!!!

Try and remain calm, dittoheads. The White House said a month was not long enough for the EPA study of the new route, and they're still saying it. Another example of Fox/Rush propaganda machine tempest in a tea pot for the dupes, and the fact that the "liberal media" is nothing but corporate media, prefer controversy to the facts, and are terrified of brainwashed dittohead/Pub loudmouths- see Health Reform, financial reform, etc etc etc.. Wrong AGAIN!

Well you will just buy what ever Obama is selling right?

1 Month? WTF are you or him talking about. This Pipeline has been more extensively studied than any other Pipe line in our History.

None of those studies have suggested we need to change the route.

Obama is a lying asshole, and you a fucking idiot to take him at his word.

hummm??

SNIP:
Billionaire Buffett's Bakken Boom

Posted 11/16/2011 05:27 PM ET

Energy Policy: Killing the Keystone XL pipeline may help one of the world's richest men get richer. North Dakota's booming oil fields will now grow more dependent on a railroad the president's economic guru just bought.

Stop us if you see a pattern here. About the time George Soros — Hungarian billionaire and key donor to leftist groups and the Democratic Party — invested heavily in the stock of the state-run Brazilian oil company Petrobras, President Obama was curbing U.S. offshore oil production and the U.S. Export-Import Bank announced a $2 billion loan to Petrobras to finance deep-water drilling off the pristine beaches of Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.

As he was imposing curbs and moratoria on U.S. offshore drillers, President Obama wished the Brazilians well in the hope we would someday be Brazil's best oil customer.

Apparently, oil tankers coming from Brazil are better and safer than a pipeline from Canada, whose best customer we will not be if they ship their tar sands oil to China instead.

Interestingly, another billionaire, Obama economic inspiration Warren Buffett, stands to benefit from the Keystone XL pipeline delay.

As oil production ramps up in the Bakken fields of North Dakota, plans to use the pipeline to transport it have been dashed.

As a result, North Dakota's booming oil producers will have to rely even more on the Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) railroad, which Buffett just bought, to ship it to refineries.

Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway has agreed to buy Burlington Northern Santa Fe in a deal valuing the railroad at $34 billion. Berkshire Hathaway already owns about 22% of Burlington Northern, and will pay $100 a share in cash and stock for the rest of the company.

Subscribe to the IBD Editorials Podcast North Dakota vaulted past Oklahoma and Louisiana in 2009 to be the nation's fourth-largest oil producer after Texas, Alaska and California.

Rail shipments accounted for up to 65,000 of the nearly 343,000 barrels of oil produced daily in North Dakota in December. That percentage is likely to increase.

Many of the rail shipments from the Bakken fields are being handled by BNSF Railway Co., which has more than 1,000 miles of tracks in the region.

Michael Bruce, the railroad's business development director, said BNSF could ship up 730,000 barrels of crude daily out of North Dakota "contingent on facilities being built."

North Dakota pumped a record 113 million barrels of oil in 2010. State officials estimate the state will produce 700,000 barrels daily in four to seven years.

read it all here.
Billionaire Buffett's Bakken Boom - Investors.com

REPORT: Obama to reject permit for Keystone oil pipeline!

Where is his intelligence?
This was suppose to be the "smartest" President..
YET he'd rather have 1 million barrels of oil in a risky sea tanker going to China per day with the higher risk of environmental damage
then..
the extremely LOW LOW risk that only 300 barrels in ONE mile of pipeline of 2,147 miles of 700,000 barrels going to the USA might LEAK into holding pools?

How absolutely f..king DUMB!

The Alberta Tar Sands project is an environmental disaster, literally skinning the earth alive, devastating the entire Boreal Forest and all of its inhabitants, yet, because we are human, we should do what we want, no matter the environmental cost, not to mention the deaths that have arisen to local populations near the tar sands as a result of industrial pollutants causing cancer, which the canadian goverment tried to silence, because the tar sands are their cash cow. Yet another example of industry trampling over local, indegendous populations for greed and to supply an oil-addicted world with more of its fix. Humans are ridiculous. I wish you some of you would pull your heads out of your asses, but I guess I really don't care, as long as you aren't politicians actually pushing this through.

Aw... poor americans can't more of their precious black gold. WHA!! Jesus. you all sound like a bunch of little children who can't get their favorite toy. Get over it. Try not DRIVING so much, or riding a bicycle for once, then maybe we all wouldn't be so obese. Oh, that's right, we're American, so we are entitled to any and everything no matter what the cost is. Some of you make me literally sick to my stomach.

Aw... poor americans can't more of their precious black gold. WHA!! Jesus. you all sound like a bunch of little children who can't get their favorite toy. Get over it. Try not DRIVING so much, or riding a bicycle for once, then maybe we all wouldn't be so obese. Oh, that's right, we're American, so we are entitled to any and everything no matter what the cost is. Some of you make me literally sick to my stomach.

you don't like our way of life here....MOVE..doubt you will be missed..

and speaking of making people sick...this post of yours will do it...

Who would have ever thought the dumbest decision to come out of Washington, DC in the last 25 - 30 years would have come from somebody billed as being so intelligent... ROFLMAO. And the liberals are howling about how easily he will win re-election. I'm laughing so hard snot is coming out of my nose. How can you not love the Democratic clowns...

Further proof that American Democrats are economically to the left of real Communists

Excuse me, you pompous bitch? I was born here, just like you. you are no better than me, so don't act like it, it makes you look ridiculous.

Who do you think you are, that you can tell me to move? I'll fight you for it, if you weren't a girl. Just because you are a republican, doesn't make you god's gift to politics, although I know you and your fascist friends would like to think you are.

You don't deserve to live on this Earth, because you don't respect it, whatsoever. You exhibit no desire for balance, only the usual American excess, granted to you by your fake harbingers of 'freedom' such as Reagan, Cheney, and Bush. How deluded you lot are. So self-righteous, and so misplaced. It is a sad sight to see you quiver before an environmentally motivated action, and one I get great joy in seeing.

The earth comes first. Not us. We belong to the Earth, not the other way around. Was it your precious bible that taught you otherwise? I hope not. That is nothing but a fairy tale.

Excuse me, you pompous bitch? I was born here, just like you. you are no better than me, so don't act like it, it makes you look ridiculous.

Who do you think you are, that you can tell me to move? I'll fight you for it, if you weren't a girl. Just because you are a republican, doesn't make you god's gift to politics, although I know you and your fascist friends would like to think you are.

You don't deserve to live on this Earth, because you don't respect it, whatsoever. You exhibit no desire for balance, only the usual American excess, granted to you by your fake harbingers of 'freedom' such as Reagan, Cheney, and Bush. How deluded you lot are. So self-righteous, and so misplaced. It is a sad sight to see you quiver before an environmentally motivated action, and one I get great joy in seeing.

The earth comes first. Not us. We belong to the Earth, not the other way around. Was it your precious bible that taught you otherwise? I hope not. That is nothing but a fairy tale.

Listen you pompous ass...the earth has been around longer than you or I. and will still be here when you blowhards leave it. so go jump on your bicycle and come and get me to fight...I'll have to warn you though...I'd probably kick your ass:lol:

Last edited:
Cornell said 2400 to 4600 jobs for 2 years, and this is a new route only months old. Pub/corporate/Fox/Rush dupes!! The amount of crap you believe is amazing. Thanks for ruining the country pandering to the greedy mega rich, morons...

Last edited:

When you start riding a bike 40 miles one way to work in January so will I.

Cornell said 2400 to 4600 jofs for 2 years, and this is a new route only months old. Pub/corporate/Fox/Rush dupes!! The amount of crap you believe is amazing. Thanks for ruining the country pandering to the greedy mega rich, morons...

Hey stupid, and I do mean stupid.

There are other jobs that are created unlike you lying POSs on saved or created.

How are you powering your computer to type your insults?

Solar or wind? Or are you just another enviro weenie who thinks nothing of ordering pizza, has a delivery man run it over to you spewing fumes into the atmosphere and you take the pizza box and put it in the paper recycling bin and think you are God's gift almighty to Mother Earth cause you use a fucking blue box?

Listen you pompous ass...the earth has been around longer than you or I. and will still be here when you blowhards leave it. so go jump on your bicycle and come and get me to fight...I'll have to warn you though...I'd probably kick your ass:lol:

good argument!! I'm speechless. Let me get this straight: the earth has been around longer than us, so... we should destroy it as fast as we can while we are here, so that nobody else gets to enjoy it, and all for short-term economic gain? Maybe you repubs were all dropped on your head when you were babies, and you can't think more than two economics quarters into the future. You care for no one but yourselves, and the current generation, and of the current generation, only those with the same skin color and those in the same socio-economic class as you. Wow, talk about broadening your horizons! You really go the extra mile to be a decent person! Oh, but that's right... you believe in Jesus. So, your saved! What a joke. Your ideology is ruining not only this country, but this world, and everyone and everything in it. You do not have a monopoly on truth, so stop pretending.

BTW... if you can kick my ass, that's hot.

Last edited:

good argument!! I'm speechless. Let me get this straight: the earth has been around longer than us, so... we should destroy it as fast as we can while we are here, so that nobody else gets to enjoy it, and all for short-term economic gain? Maybe you repubs were all dropped on your head when you were babies, and you can't think more than two economics quarters into the future. You care for no one but yourselves, and the current generation, and of the current generation, only those with the same skin color and those in the same socio-economic class as you. Wow, talk about broadening your horizons! You really go the extra mile to be a decent person! Oh, but that's right... you believe in Jesus. So, your saved! What a crock of shit. You are very ignorant, and your ideology is ruining not only this country, but this world, and everyone and everything in it. You do not have a monopoly on truth, only it is apparent that this is your belief.

my gawd, you really are a blowhard...jeeze
Our country and the people in it NEED JOBS..not worshipping at the Mother earth..

as for the rest...blaa blaa blaa

Last edited:
Cornell said 2400 to 4600 jobs for 2 years, and this is a new route only months old. Pub/corporate/Fox/Rush dupes!! The amount of crap you believe is amazing. Thanks for ruining the country pandering to the greedy mega rich, morons...

Those figures are assinine. And Unions are pissed off at the WH over this.

And why weren't all you enviro weenie whackjobs protesting Phase One and Phase Two.
One line goes to Illinois and the other to Oklahoma.

Why only this phase? Your President is so full of shit it is unreal.

Last edited:

So much anger!

I don't understand you Keystone opponents though!

I thought you were against the pipeline because of the fact there might be at worst case 300 barrels leaking over one mile worst case.. RIGHT?
The pristine prairieland already crisscrossed (unless you are unaware??) by 25,000 miles of pipeline would be at the worst case environmentally affected by 300 barrels.

SO why are you in favor of Canada selling and then having to ship 1 million barrels a day over the ocean PER DAY?

Because that is the choice!
Do you want 1 million barrels in flimsy tankers tossed on gigantic waves breaking up and spilling 1 million barrels into 20,000 square miles?

WHY are you in favor of that?

I thought you were environmentally sensitive! KNOWLEDGEABLE! Smart!

Really which is more environmentally dangerous..
1 million barrels in a ship or 300 barrels in 1 mile of pipe?

good argument!! I'm speechless. Let me get this straight: the earth has been around longer than us, so... we should destroy it as fast as we can while we are here, so that nobody else gets to enjoy it, and all for short-term economic gain? Maybe you repubs were all dropped on your head when you were babies, and you can't think more than two economics quarters into the future. You care for no one but yourselves, and the current generation, and of the current generation, only those with the same skin color and those in the same socio-economic class as you. Wow, talk about broadening your horizons! You really go the extra mile to be a decent person! Oh, but that's right... you believe in Jesus. So, your saved! What a crock of shit. You are very ignorant, and your ideology is ruining not only this country, but this world, and everyone and everything in it. You do not have a monopoly on truth, only it is apparent that this is your belief.

my gawd, you really are a blowhard...jeeze
Our country and the people in it NEED JOBS..not worshipping at the Mother earth..

as for the rest...blaa blaa blaa

The studies done were extremely comprehensive. The enviro whackjobs only spew the garbage that they've been fed.

How many of the anti pipeline I use a blue box to save Mother Earth morons are typing their bullshit on keyboards powered by coal fired electricity?

:lol:

Forum List

Back