Was President Trump an "idiot savant"?

This is the normal time line for the FDA to approve vaccines:
It’s not unusual for a vaccine to take 10 to 15 years to complete all the phases under normal circumstances.
The exploratory stage often takes two to four years to complete,
The pre-clinical stage typically lasts one to two years.
How Was the COVID-19 Vaccine Developed?
Think about that for a minute: Normal completion 10 to 15 YEARS! Trump through his business person's experiences knew what chains to rattle and getting the vaccine approved in 10 months is nothing short of a miracle!
Wrong.

Smokin' OP explain this article then.

What's True
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the country's unemployment rate dropped to 3.5% in fall 2019 — the lowest rate in about 50 years, since December 1969.
Trump started on third base, and you idiots think he hit a triple.

He thinks Trump stole the money. They say he has a mind of an 8th grader, yet can't explain how he's been successful.
Trump succeeded by lying, stealing, and cheating his way to the top. Those billions came at the expense of his victims.

He has no moral compass at all.

trump is a bad taste in their mouths because they hate him. HATE him. They don't know why they HATE him, but they do. There isn't any possible discussion with HATERS who can't just accept the man for who he is. Rude, obnoxious, wealthy and former president.
snowflakes2.jpg

WOW! You really believe that Trump said to inject bleach right? Do you have the exact words that Trump used when this gross conflation of the words "bleach" etc. was done by the extremely biased MSM? Exact words please because YOU are conflating as well! Give me Trump's exact words!
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

More idiocy:
"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

]
trump-injectable-bleach.jpg

nope, never made the statement. nice try again.
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

Do you know the difference between a million and a billion? Hint its pretty much a billion. :itsok: Now go work your shift at Burger King loser.
Trump would have made more money if he took his daddy's money and invested it in a Dow Jones index fund.

He has no special skills except a total lack of qualms about lying and cheating people.

More idiocy:
"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

]
trump-injectable-bleach.jpg

It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach. We’ve never been the same.​

One year ago today, President Donald Trump took to the White House briefing room and encouraged his top health officials to study the injection of bleach into the human body as a means of fighting Covid. It was a watershed moment, soon to become iconic in the annals of presidential briefings. It arguably changed the course of political history.

So you like the dumb ass politico conflate Trump's exact words to say "Trump suggested injecting bleach"
YOU said so as did Politico!
SO WHERE'S THE BLEACH????
“And by the way maybe you can inject some bleach in your arm and that would take care of it.”

So here are Trump's exact words and tell me if Trump said inject bleach?
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do
something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."
NO WHERE DID HE SAY "BLEACH"! NO Where did he say using a disinfectant!
He said "can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"
Never suggested a "disinfectant" and much less "BLEACH"!

Last edited:
Trump would have made more money if he took his daddy's money and invested it in a Dow Jones index fund.

He has no special skills except a total lack of qualms about lying and cheating people.
Riiiiight we'll just listen to some hack armchair quarterback on the internet who's not a billionaire. :itsok:

The dictionary defines an "idiot savant" as
"a person who has a mental or learning disability but is extremely gifted in a particular way, such
as the performing of feats of memory or calculation."

Many people claim Trump an idiot... actually calling him an idiot!
OK... so this "Idiot" maybe is an "idiot Savant" when it comes to running the government, though.
Attached are comments and policies by Obama and adopted by Biden that were overturned, rejected, in other words changed by Trump from Obama/Biden's efforts to bankrupt companies, put people out of work, make America energy DEPENDENT and destroy the environment...(Keystone pipeline would have moved 700 barrels one mile on dry land...now with Biden cancelling the only way Canada will move 1 million barrels a day is over one mile of open ocean in a oil tanker)...all the while costing Americans more in federal/state/local income taxes.
Trump, "the idiot savant" fought against all those unAmerican statements and policies... being the non-politically correct "SAVANT" when it came to getting things done. Folks It takes a minimum of 5 to 10 years to get a vaccine approved... Trump got it done in less than a year... all because he wasn't politically correct.

Now we have Biden who is well...just an idiot!
47 years in government and his list of accomplished legislation is very short!

Nothing Biden is doing today are his original plans. The reason?
He is a plain idiot... not an "idiot savant" like Trump who most people like Mark Cuban called an "Idiot"... ...But
Cuban's friend said this to Cuban why his friend was voting for Trump:
'I've been voting for politicians my entire life. You know what they've done for me? Nothing.
You know the definition of insanity. I'm not voting for a politician.'

And that's the reason for my voting for Trump was I've voted in 16 presidential elections of which ONLY two were not a politician.
IKE, and Trump.

So yes if Trump is an "IDIOT" as Cuban et.al. proclaim, he is an "IDIOT SAVANT" when it came to running the country not as a politician but someone who actually loves America, wants America First and loves his family and law enforcement and the military!View attachment 501813

View attachment 501810
Trump couldn't find his arse without his map. Savant??? Don't make me vomit.

Trump put trump first and you suckers fell for it. He done nothing for America but divided it with fear and lies and you sucked that up also.
You know nothing about politics but hate democrats.

dude, that makes absolutely no sense. Really, you have no template answer to the position you're in. too fking funny.

BTW, of course you would be embarrassed. You would have lost it, see Trump is now valued at 4 billion. So indeed you'd be jealous.
$ 4 billion?
Sure Trump is.

Just like everything else the moron say's he just can't prove it.

Was that so hard? Thank you! Why waste my time trying to prove you wrong when you obviously had the info.
By the way who in the hell are you that you think we just TAKE YOUR word for it? See I'm not as audacious and basically ignorant to assume readers would believe just me. That's why most if not all of the time I provided LINKS!
Now the ONLY problem with your link is this:
Following the death of her husband, Elizabeth Trump continued the real estate business he had begun.
So tell me from MY source where she as you said "he started with his grandma's company"
The company was started by his grandfather! BIG difference.
Sources ... Links ... eh . Mean less than nothing.In case no family member has
bothered to inform you the MSM and Free Press ARE CORRUPT.
Not to be believed or listened to.Plus CNN and MSNBC get paid for their
Propaganda.Consider it Exclusive use.
There are still alternate sites that Live by and for the Truth.
The basic thingy is this ...
The Free press { dominated by a corrupted AP } was given free riegn under
Obama to start all this Crap.Starting with Banning certain Terminology such
as Islamic Terrorism.The AP practically had a spokesperson in Obama's White House.
Like the way Ricahrd Trumka was heard bragging how many times he was in
Obama's White.He claimed almost every weekday.
Funny since the AP got ticked off when Obama used his Justice Dept.
under Holder { Only American Cabinet member to be GUILTY of Contempt of
Congress } to SPY on select AP reporters { " obtained the record of 20
Associated Press office phone lines and reporters home and cell phones,seizing
w/o warning }. This was in May of 2013.
AP Fact Check : Obama doesn't always tell the straight story
Sept.12 2018 { apnews.com }

Sources ... Links ... eh . Mean less than nothing.In case no family member has
bothered to inform you the MSM and Free Press ARE CORRUPT.
Not to be believed or listened to.Plus CNN and MSNBC get paid for their
Propaganda.Consider it Exclusive use.
There are still alternate sites that Live by and for the Truth.
The basic thingy is this ...
The Free press { dominated by a corrupted AP } was given free riegn under
Obama to start all this Crap.Starting with Banning certain Terminology such
as Islamic Terrorism.The AP practically had a spokesperson in Obama's White House.
Like the way Ricahrd Trumka was heard bragging how many times he was in
Obama's White.He claimed almost every weekday.
Funny since the AP got ticked off when Obama used his Justice Dept.
under Holder { Only American Cabinet member to be GUILTY of Contempt of
Congress } to SPY on select AP reporters { " obtained the record of 20
Associated Press office phone lines and reporters home and cell phones,seizing
w/o warning }. This was in May of 2013.
AP Fact Check : Obama doesn't always tell the straight story
Sept.12 2018 { apnews.com }
OH I totally agree with you regarding the extremely biased MSM! Having had several journalism courses in college AND when you read the attached it is so true.
MSMdonations.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back