Obama wanted to start a war with Iran to get re-elected.

Enough with the head up the ass bullshit. If you do not support taking out that fucking terrorist then youside with the enemy and against your President and your country

Here we go with THIS shit again.

Exactly what we heard in the run up to the IRAQ war.

This General has been head of the Quds Force since 1998. The Quds are no different now than they have been all that time but Trump takes him out now. Why?

He's been Impeached.

Wag the Dog ya know

Enough with the head up the ass bullshit. If you do not support taking out that fucking terrorist then youside with the enemy and against your President and your country

This General has been head of the Quds Force since 1998. The Quds are no different now than they have been all that time but Trump takes him out now. Why?

He's been Impeached.

Wag the Dog ya know
No asshole. That’s not why. What I wonder is why he lived this long after killing hundreds of Americans? Dew ewe know?

Lefties sad that we killed a terrorist is hysterical when they never ONE TIME ever complained about any Obama drone strikes.

They know they are full of shit. Don’t humor them.

We just publicly killed the #2 man in Iran. They HAVE to respond.

Wonderful.

And why?

Impeachment

Lefties sad that we killed a terrorist is hysterical when they never ONE TIME ever complained about any Obama drone strikes.

They know they are full of shit. Don’t humor them.
They don't "know" anything. They're regurgitating agitprop they found on a moonbat echo chamber site.

He's been Impeached.

Wag the Dog ya know
No asshole. That’s not why. What I wonder is why he lived this long after killing hundreds of Americans? Dew ewe know?
Qasem Soleimani was a horrible human being who was responsible for the deaths of many Americans and the world could be safer with him gone.
I hope that is the results. I hope Iran comes to the table to negotiate.
Saddam Hussein was a horrible human who most felt the world be better without. When he was finally knocked out of power and killed negative things happened that few westerners expected because they do not understand the Middle East culture.
I hope a post Saddam does not happen.
What do Trump supporters feel will happen now that Trump has arranged Qasem Soleimani eliminated.

Qasem Soleimani was a horrible human being who was responsible for the deaths of many Americans and the world could be safer with him gone.

Do you not know that Soleimani has already been replaced and that his death does nothing to stop the Quds Force from doing what they do?

Do you not realize that Iran HAS to retaliate or they lose legitimacy with their people?

Is that the kind of result you want?

Trump predicted Obama would start a war with Iran to get re-elected.

Obama was re-elected. Without a war with Iran.

Trump also claimed Obama was born in Kenya. And that the Crowdstrike server is in the Ukraine.

I'm seeing a pattern...

Your TDS is showing through ?

Do you not know that Soleimani has already been replaced and that his death does nothing to stop the Quds Force from doing what they do?

Do you not realize that Iran HAS to retaliate or they lose legitimacy with their people?

Is that the kind of result you want?
I understand that is a big possibility but I am asking to hear from Trump supporters who are very positive about what Trump did.
As an American I hope and pray the worst does not happen.
I have no confidence in Trump but I hope I am wrong.
That is why I want to hear from Trump supporters on the best case scenario plan that was in place to kill Qasem Soleimani. When Trump killed Qasem Soleimani, what did he see the long term results.
What concerns me is I am not hearing from any Trump supporters.

Dimms are just looking for political points and their lack of support is disgusting.

They don’t have American interests at heart. They just want money and power.

Shameful

Dimms are just looking for political points and their lack of support is disgusting.

Shameful
I am not a Democrat but I do not like Trump. Most Americans want the best to happen despite concerns. Some have voiced their concerns.
Do not just criticize those with concerns.
To counter the concerns, as a Trump supporter, tell us what the possible positive results could be. Please provide the long term positive strategy of taking out Qasem Soleimani.

We just publicly killed the #2 man in Iran. They HAVE to respond.

Wonderful.

And why?

Impeachment
Then we get to wipe out their entire nuclear manufacturing capacity....

Pity...

And that's exactly why they'll have to use their brains for a change.

They know if they go too far and give the US the excuse to take that stuff out it's going to be a crater festival- and they do not want to lose that bargaining chip they've been working their busy little selves on...

Shameful
I am not a Democrat but I do not like Trump. Most Americans want the best to happen despite concerns. Some have voiced their concerns.
Do not just criticize those with concerns.
To counter the concerns, as a Trump supporter, tell us what the possible positive results could be. Please provide the long term positive strategy of taking out Qasem Soleimani.
A stupid and dishonest question. You already know what the long terms positive effects of killing Solemani are and whatever the answer to yoru question is, you will attack it in order to attack the President.

Forum List

Back