Obama supporters boo a 9 year old for supporting romney

An adult can handle stuff like this. A child no so much.. Moron

Romney stood by as GOP voters insulted and booed an American hero

the child? people make kids cry all the time. It's called growing up :lol:

Guess it takes a slimey troll like yourself not to recognize the difference between adults exercising their freedom of speech and child abuse. Good job dainty, good job. :eusa_clap:

child abuse? are you joking?

It is indeed sad when things like this happen, and they have been happening too frequently lately.

what was sad about it?
The boorishness of the people booing at a child who has probably not spoken in public before. Human beings who think acting like animals is the thing to do are touched in the head, imho.

and GOP voters Booed an active military hero for asking a question.

What's worse is all the GOP primary candidates were on stage as it happened and not one spoke up to defend an American hero .. a soldier serving in Iraq

[youtube]RuqFkbLkST4[/youtube]

An adult can handle stuff like this. A child no so much.. Moron

Calling Dante a moron is unkind to morons

I thank him for his service, but dude, sucking cock is noway to go through life

Booing a kid is poor form.

I was pretty disgusted when I saw that this morning. She was a pretty little bright girl..and brought to tears from that boorish behavior.

121022wonderRGB20121022092801.jpg

Fox is despicable for using a 9 year old like that. The poor kid was set up. Fox will stoop at nothing including abusing children. That crowd would have booed anyone promoting Mittens. Fox chose to throw a child under the bus. Piss on them.

it was on MSNBC.

OK ..it was on MSNBC. Joe Scarborough is scum. It is still child abuse.

Fox is despicable for using a 9 year old like that. The poor kid was set up. Fox will stoop at nothing including abusing children. That crowd would have booed anyone promoting Mittens. Fox chose to throw a child under the bus. Piss on them.

it was on MSNBC.

OK ..it was on MSNBC. Joe Scarborough is scum. It is still child abuse.

Mika asked the question.

Huggy..I saw it.

It was bad.

She wasn't on FOX.

I think we covered that. It doesn't matter what network it was on. It is child abuse.

Romney stood by as GOP voters insulted and booed an American hero

the child? people make kids cry all the time. It's called growing up :lol:

Guess it takes a slimey troll like yourself not to recognize the difference between adults exercising their freedom of speech and child abuse. Good job dainty, good job. :eusa_clap:

hiding behind the children? :lol: what are you a former Boy Scout Leader?

Poor dainty boy, is that the best you got? You was more fun last night.

Forum List

Back