Obama Still A Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
0bama is unequivocally the worst POTUS this country has ever had.
Why ? Because he only had 75 straight monthly 6 digit job gains ? What'd you want ,150??
Part time and gooberment jobs don't count.
But trump has a few and his are different?? Trump is nothing but a loud mouth ignorant bully who takes credit when it ISN'T due
And you're a crybaby. Point?
"I'll cry if I want to " And "if this be treason make the most of it" Paranoia and trump go together

0bama is unequivocally the worst POTUS this country has ever had.
Why ? Because he only had 75 straight monthly 6 digit job gains ? What'd you want ,150??
Part time and gooberment jobs don't count.
But trump has a few and his are different?? Trump is nothing but a loud mouth ignorant bully who takes credit when it ISN'T due
And you're a crybaby. Point?

Thanks to deanrd

deanrdGold Member

Analysis | In a 30-minute interview, President Trump made 24 false or misleading claims

President Trump gave an impromptu half-hour interview with the New York Times on Dec. 28. We combed through the transcript and here’s a quick roundup of the false, misleading or dubious claims that he made, at a rate of one every 75 seconds. (Some of the interview was off the record, so it’s possible the rate of false claims per minute is higher.)

I thought lying was like a Christian sin or something? He's not only a liar and a thief, but a serial adulterer.

This is who the Right wing sees as a "role model" for their children?

And they say Obama was a liar because he said you could keep your own doctor. Which you could. I kept mine.

But Trump lies every 75 seconds. In a way, a sad and pitiful way, it's hilarious!

Trump made america ALONE again
Alone?....who is it in the world you miss so much and think America can't do without?.....you are a coward just like Obama.....
I didn't have bone spurs sonny....When called I went Your coward didn't
And if you’d had bonespurs you wouldn’t have.
I had worse A back operation and a broken leg both relatively healed but still limited me and I still went

With a great smile not a phony ugly one ,,and a great sense of humor
Lol. It’s definitely you who sounds like the arse licker here, eddie :gay:
Whose arse?? Not my fault you aren't educated enough to see the vast difference in trump and a normal human being...Trump is a low life pos and he's your guy ?? lol

And yet Trump is an improvement on Hillary.
Oh please Bri pat would be an improvement over trump

Hillary called me a deplorable and threatened to raise my taxes, did you think I would vote for that?

Well you are deplorable, and raising your tax is a better outcome when it bring jobs and training for jobs, vis a vis the Ryan/McConnell/Trump Fraud that will screw you and raise the national debt by another trillion dollars.

obamadebt.png

Being a liar and a fool, and an ignorant liar and fool at that, ain't no way to go through life son.

upload_2018-9-8_20-12-28.png

Obama-Debt-Small.png

And it’s also untrue — as claimed in a graphic widely circulated by email and in social media postings — that the debt has increased more under Obama than under all previous 43 presidents combined. In fact, as of Jan. 31, 2012, the rise under Obama had yet to surpass the rise under his predecessor, George W. Bush.

The figures in that graphic are pure fabrications, as anyone can easily confirm by plugging Obama’s inauguration date — Jan. 20, 2009 — in the Treasury Department’s handy “debt to the penny” website. That shows the nation’s total debt stood at $10.6 trillion on the day Obama took office (not $6.3 trillion), and it had increased to nearly $15.4 trillion by the end of January 2012 — a rise of more than $4.7 trillion in just over three years (not $6.5 trillion).

DebtReaganObama.png

Debt2GDP.png

In this chart, which we generated from the most recent historical data and projections (Table 7.1) from the Office of Management and Budget, it can be seen that the total federal debt in relation to the economy is reaching historically high levels — approaching levels not seen since World War II. But it can also be seen that the rise started long before Obama took office.

In fact, the upward trend began with Ronald Reagan’s fiscal 1982 budget, declined somewhat from fiscal 1997 through 2001, and resumed the upward climb with George W. Bush’s first budget in fiscal 2002 (which started Oct. 1, 2001).

And the rise accelerated as the economy slid into the worst recession since the Great Depression, starting in December 2007. As the economy shrank, the debt-to-GDP ratio jumped 5 percentage points in the fiscal year that started Oct. 1, 2007, and another 14.8 percentage points during the following year. Obama took office nearly one-third of the way into that 12-month period. At the time, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office was projecting the deficit for that fiscal year would be $1.2 trillion

Alone?....who is it in the world you miss so much and think America can't do without?.....you are a coward just like Obama.....

Bullshit. During the Vietnam War, if you could walk, you could fight. You have no idea about that time.

Bullshit. During the Vietnam War, if you could walk, you could fight. You have no idea about that time.
I was lucky missed that....Was there when JFK sent troops to Fla

Friends of Trump, that is a joke, The sanctioning of Russia put the hurts on the same people that the DOJ is trying to get to give up some crap on Trump. I don't think friend is the right name for them.
The sanctioning that congress made Trump execute?? Putin has trump over a barrel Who knows what he has on him?
Two years of investigations and the only thing it has uncovered, is Obama and Hillary's corruption.
Please knowgood you've been here far too long to be throwing that BS around
It's not BS, if Trump unclassifies the fisa documents. Republicans and democrats will be going to jail. Hillary and Obama.
How many years repubs been after Hill and how much has it cost ? All bs
All those years she had people protecting her, not anymore. Trump needs to declassify the fisa report, and it all unfolds.

Obama was ensnared in a fascinating paradox: a man seen by many observers as the key to the locked doors of the conversation about race is most reluctant to take charge and unlock the treasures of racial insight and wisdom

What punishment?? to give back a trifle bit of the many millions they've made ?? The top 2% have killed it over the last 20,30 years Have you ? Have most republicans??? Do they even pay 20%??

LOL millionaires only pay a "trifle bit" are you insane? They pay their FAIR share, in fact they pay the lions share of the taxes, yet you liberals seem to think the 'rich' are still not paying enough.

Lol. It’s definitely you who sounds like the arse licker here, eddie :gay:
Whose arse?? Not my fault you aren't educated enough to see the vast difference in trump and a normal human being...Trump is a low life pos and he's your guy ?? lol

And yet Trump is an improvement on Hillary.
Oh please Bri pat would be an improvement over trump

Hillary called me a deplorable and threatened to raise my taxes, did you think I would vote for that?

Well you are deplorable, and raising your tax is a better outcome when it bring jobs and training for jobs, vis a vis the Ryan/McConnell/Trump Fraud that will screw you and raise the national debt by another trillion dollars.

LOL good luck with winning elections by calling people deplorable and raising taxes, the very definition of stuck on stupid. :itsok:

What punishment?? to give back a trifle bit of the many millions they've made ?? The top 2% have killed it over the last 20,30 years Have you ? Have most republicans??? Do they even pay 20%??

LOL millionaires only pay a "trifle bit" are you insane? They pay their FAIR share, in fact they pay the lions share of the taxes, yet you liberals seem to think the 'rich' are still not paying enough.
They pay about TWENTY % and AH's like trump pay mostly ZIPPO What do you pay? %%?

I had worse A back operation and a broken leg both relatively healed but still limited me and I still went

You "went"? What does that mean....you enlisted or were drafted? Be very careful how you answer because there are dozens of us here who served.

They pay about TWENTY % and AH's like trump pay mostly ZIPPO What do you pay? %%?

And how much do the bottom 50% pay, 0% I can play your % game. In terms of actual dollars paid the 'rich' pay the lions share of the taxes by far. I tell you what lets divide up the nation's bills equally among all the people how about that, then everyone can pay their fare share.

You "went"? What does that mean....you enlisted or were drafted? Be very careful how you answer because there are dozens of us here who served.
I was drafted But could have gotten out wit 5 doctors letters Spent 2 years in There was no war just Russia Cuba thing JFK dealt with it but it was a scay time

Bullshit..the DOD had very specific rules about physical problems disqualifying for the draft...and for good reason. If you couldn't hump a 90 lb rucksack, a rifle, various tote-requirements like M-60 belts, 3 canteens, etc, you couldn't be drafted. The DOD considered every MOS "infantry" in that respect because in war, even truck drivers and clerks might be required to shoulder a weapon. It's YOU who has no idea about that time.

I was drafted But could have gotten out wit 5 doctors letters Spent 2 years in There was no war just Russia Cuba thing JFK dealt with it but it was a scay time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back