Obama Still A Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Obama got the job just in time to keep us from a repeat of 1929. you all seem to forget how close to the edge we came.
Maybe he could have started cleaning it up quicker or even done a better job, he sure had no help from Republicans after the bail out.
Maybe every president does what he thinks will work best.
maybe some times there wrong.
maybe some times there right.
to soon to tell,
if honest we know he tried.
reality say's nothing can be all black or all white
but go ahead & try, if it makes you feel better.

0bama is unequivocally the worst POTUS this country has ever had.
Why ? Because he only had 75 straight monthly 6 digit job gains ? What'd you want ,150??

No not because of that lie, because he ruined the economy, ruined foreign relations, ruined domestic policy, enabled Iran to build nukes, Paid Iran hostage money, lied about BenGhazi, lied for 8 straight years, divided this country along racial lines, ruined our energy policy, caused our national credit rating to drop, increased the deficit more than anyone else, and weaponized the IRS and the DOJ. There’s more but that is just off the top of my head.
And Trump cured all the evil obama brought Holy Mother of God Bless this miracle Republicans gave us Bless trump his family Manson Jack the ripper etc etc

The only thing that grew under Obama was the national debt.......what a jackass! and to think he sat in the Oval Office......freaking libs.....
Trump made america ALONE again
Please tell us, who has abandoned us.
Certainly not Russia ,They're trumps best friends WHAT has happened to the republican party that always hated communism ?
Putin is more gun friendly than your typical american liberal. What does that tell you?

Maybe Obama got the job just in time to keep us from a repeat of 1929. you all seem to forget how close to the edge we came.
Maybe he could have started cleaning it up quicker or even done a better job, he sure had no help from Republicans after the bail out.
Maybe every president does what he thinks will work best.
maybe some times there wrong.
maybe some times there right.
to soon to tell,
if honest we know he tried.
reality say's nothing can be all black or all white
but go ahead & try, if it makes you feel better.
Obama put us on the path that enabled trump to continue If trump inherited what bush left Obama we'd be a 3rd world country now

The only thing that grew under Obama was the national debt.......what a jackass! and to think he sat in the Oval Office......freaking libs.....
Certainly not Russia ,They're trumps best friends WHAT has happened to the republican party that always hated communism ?
Friends of Trump, that is a joke, The sanctioning of Russia put the hurts on the same people that the DOJ is trying to get to give up some crap on Trump. I don't think friend is the right name for them.

Putin is more gun friendly than your typical american liberal. What does that tell you?
When I was in Russia guns were everywhere and not used that much. I trust Russia more than China.

Friends of Trump, that is a joke, The sanctioning of Russia put the hurts on the same people that the DOJ is trying to get to give up some crap on Trump. I don't think friend is the right name for them.
The sanctioning that congress made Trump execute?? Putin has trump over a barrel Who knows what he has on him?

The sanctioning that congress made Trump execute?? Putin has trump over a barrel Who knows what he has on him?
Two years of investigations and the only thing it has uncovered, is Obama and Hillary's corruption.

Two years of investigations and the only thing it has uncovered, is Obama and Hillary's corruption.
Please knowgood you've been here far too long to be throwing that BS around

It's not BS, if Trump unclassifies the fisa documents. Republicans and democrats will be going to jail. Hillary and Obama.

If anybody heard that filthy Obama speech today the asshole was trying to take credit for Trump successes. That is just the kind of low life shithead he is. Just like when he tried to blame his failures on Bush and Fox News.

These Moon Bats were absolute idiots electing him. What the hell were those turd brains thinking? Worst President we ever had, hands down.
OBama is still my favorite clown, his speech was kind of off the road and not as good as I was expecting. I will be interested in which people are going to ask him to endorse them. View attachment 215224
He tries hard.View attachment 215392

That asshole Obama blamed all his failures on Bush and is now trying to take credit for Trump's success. That is just about as dishonest as it gets.

These Moon Bats were idiots electing that asshole to be President. What the hell were those morons thinking?

If everybody had to meet a minimum literacy and mental health screening requirement to vote the Democrat voter rolls would be reduced to a couple of hundred nationwide, if that many.

0bama is unequivocally the worst POTUS this country has ever had.
Why ? Because he only had 75 straight monthly 6 digit job gains ? What'd you want ,150??

No not because of that lie, because he ruined the economy, ruined foreign relations, ruined domestic policy, enabled Iran to build nukes, Paid Iran hostage money, lied about BenGhazi, lied for 8 straight years, divided this country along racial lines, ruined our energy policy, caused our national credit rating to drop, increased the deficit more than anyone else, and weaponized the IRS and the DOJ. There’s more but that is just off the top of my head.
And Trump cured all the evil obama brought Holy Mother of God Bless this miracle Republicans gave us Bless trump his family Manson Jack the ripper etc etc

Thanks for playing loser.

If anybody heard that filthy Obama speech today the asshole was trying to take credit for Trump successes. That is just the kind of low life shithead he is. Just like when he tried to blame his failures on Bush and Fox News.

These Moon Bats were absolute idiots electing him. What the hell were those turd brains thinking? Worst President we ever had, hands down.
OBama is still my favorite clown, his speech was kind of off the road and not as good as I was expecting. I will be interested in which people are going to ask him to endorse them. View attachment 215224
He tries hard.View attachment 215392

That asshole Obama blamed all his failures on Bush and is now trying to take credit for Trump's success. That is just about as dishonest as it gets.

These Moon Bats were idiots electing that asshole to be President. What the hell were those morons thinking?

If everybody had to meet a minimum literacy and mental health screening requirement to vote the Democrat voter rolls would be reduced to a couple of hundred nationwide, if that many.
You still taking opiod's??

It's not BS, if Trump unclassifies the fisa documents. Republicans and democrats will be going to jail. Hillary and Obama.
How many years repubs been after Hill and how much has it cost ? All bs

What a surprise that you insult anyone you disagree with.

Meh, I insult liberals even when I do agree with them.
And you get it back double

We just laugh at you since we took the House, Senate, White House and SCOTUS. :itsok:
Not just me blues you're laughing at America and all she stands for ...the pos trump can't even say Nazi's are bad

Americans in 30 states joined us in electing Trump president, your side is in the minority. I guess people are fed up with Dem's and liberals, its not surprising.

What a surprise that you insult anyone you disagree with.

Meh, I insult liberals even when I do agree with them.
And you get it back double

We just laugh at you since we took the House, Senate, White House and SCOTUS. :itsok:
Not just me blues you're laughing at America and all she stands for ...the pos trump can't even say Nazi's are bad

Americans in 30 states joined us in electing Trump president, your side is in the minority. I guess people are fed up with Dem's and liberals, its not surprising.
Want to bet on the Nov results ?? I'll bet dems win the House Make it easy on yourself

Yep, just like the same states that got fed up with Republicans & war mongers & elected Obama, its a sick cycle that we allow. by not questioning our chosen side & allowing party over country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back