In one 30 minute interview, Trump caught lying every 75 seconds.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Analysis | In a 30-minute interview, President Trump made 24 false or misleading claims

President Trump gave an impromptu half-hour interview with the New York Times on Dec. 28. We combed through the transcript and here’s a quick roundup of the false, misleading or dubious claims that he made, at a rate of one every 75 seconds. (Some of the interview was off the record, so it’s possible the rate of false claims per minute is higher.)

I thought lying was like a Christian sin or something? He's not only a liar and a thief, but a serial adulterer.

This is who the Right wing sees as a "role model" for their children?

And they say Obama was a liar because he said you could keep your own doctor. Which you could. I kept mine.

But Trump lies every 75 seconds. In a way, a sad and pitiful way, it's hilarious!

good for Trump!
the more lies you tell, the harder to tell the truths
I LOVE it --Go Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Banned
good for Trump!
Was that supposed to make sense or was it just plain word salad?

good for Trump!
Great job Trump==keep it up

it doesn't matter if it makes sense or not because all of these anti-Trump threads don't make sense
they are STUPID
it never amazes me how stupid they can be--and this one also
hahahahhahahahahhaha

Analysis | In a 30-minute interview, President Trump made 24 false or misleading claims

President Trump gave an impromptu half-hour interview with the New York Times on Dec. 28. We combed through the transcript and here’s a quick roundup of the false, misleading or dubious claims that he made, at a rate of one every 75 seconds. (Some of the interview was off the record, so it’s possible the rate of false claims per minute is higher.)

I thought lying was like a Christian sin or something? He's not only a liar and a thief, but a serial adulterer.

And they say Obama was a liar because he said you could keep your own doctor. Which you could. I kept mine.

But Trump lies every 75 seconds. In a way, a sad and pitiful way, it's hilarious!

"But Trump lies every 75 seconds. In a way, a sad and pitiful way, it's hilarious!"

How else does one keep up with the media?? :dunno: If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?

• Banned
good for Trump!

it doesn't matter if it makes sense or not because all of these anti-Trump threads don't make sense
they are STUPID
hahahahhahahahahhaha
It doesn't matter if they make sense or not?

Oh it matters alright. Especially to Americans who are getting fuked over.

• Banned
‘I Don’t Talk’ That Way, Trump Says. Except When He Does.

Mr. Trump has denied that he called Attorney General Jeff Sessions “mentally retarded” or a “dumb Southerner,” as the book reports. “I said NEITHER, never used those terms on anyone, including Jeff, and being a southerner is a GREAT thing,” the president wrote earlier this week.

But, in fact, Mr. Trump has used the phrase “mentally retarded” on recorded radio shows that have been unearthed this week.

And he said she (his wife du jour) was constantly surrounded ‘by an entourage of dumb Southerners.’” He even adopted a fake southern accent to mimic Ms. Maples’s mother, Ms. MacIntosh said.

-------------------

So he lies again. It's OK. He's a Republican.

good for Trump!

You know...it's customary to go to the hospital when you are suffering a stroke...not to type on a chat forum.

"But Trump lies every 75 seconds. In a way, a sad and pitiful way, it's hilarious!"

How else does one keep up with the media?? :dunno: If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?

:auiqs.jpg:

That is your justification? The best you could come up with? Lying is fine if someone else does it first?

Let us hope you do not feel that way about murderers.

And he was probably trying as hard as he could NOT to lie at the time too.

Mr. Trump has denied that he called Attorney General Jeff Sessions “mentally retarded” or a “dumb Southerner,” as the book reports. “I said NEITHER, never used those terms on anyone, including Jeff, and being a southerner is a GREAT thing,” the president wrote earlier this week.

But, in fact, Mr. Trump has used the phrase “mentally retarded” on recorded radio shows that have been unearthed this week.

And he said she (his wife du jour) was constantly surrounded ‘by an entourage of dumb Southerners.’” He even adopted a fake southern accent to mimic Ms. Maples’s mother, Ms. MacIntosh said.

-------------------

Who cares? There is only one thing that matters, R-Derp...and that's does he do a good job at being President? Barry was as slick at reading from his teleprompter as anyone who's ever graced the Oval Office but that didn't make him competent. I know Trump's over the top comments get your panties in a wad but that's because you're YOU! Your panties have been in a perpetual twist ever since Hillary got smoked in the election!

good for Trump!

they are STUPID
hahahahhahahahahhaha

Really...so you have read every, single 'anti-Trump thread' on this site?

Yes or no?

And NONE of them make ANY sense to you?

Sooooo, you have NO IDEA what this thread is about? That would have to be the case for it to not make ANY sense to you.

It seems INCREDIBLY obvious what it is about...that during an interview, Trump is believed to have made a HUGE number of false/misleading statements.

You honestly do not understand that?

-------------------

Who cares?

You do...or you would not have posted here.

iu

-------------------

Who cares?

You do...or you would not have posted here.

iu

I was told by my father many years ago that when it comes to politicians it matters more what they DO than it does what they SAY! Trump is the penultimate New Yorker...brash and over the top. He is what he is. He's also someone who gets things done. At the end of the day...which should really matter?

I firmly believe that the reason why people like R-Derp fixate on Trump's "misstatements" is that his agenda is doing so well that they have no choice but to fixate on that!

good for Trump!

they are STUPID
hahahahhahahahahhaha

Really...so you have read every, single 'anti-Trump thread' on this site?

Yes or no?

And NONE of them make ANY sense to you?

Sooooo, you have NO IDEA what this thread is about? That would have to be the case for it to not make ANY sense to you.

It seems INCREDIBLY obvious what it is about...that during an interview, Trump is believed to have made a HUGE number of false/misleading statements.

You honestly do not understand that?
yes
no

The average family will save $2500 a year with obama care.
I will reach across to the republicans to get input.
The healthcare debates will be broadcast on cspan.
I will give time for every body to read about my plan before it's voted on.
Those are 4 obama care lies you can't disput, off the top of my head. Trump says i didn't call him a retard and maybe he did and you shit yourself. Lol, obama's lies negatively affected lives, Trump saying he didn't call that man a name didn't. So go fuck off with your fake outrage. Oh, and Clinton and his supporters taught us back in the 90's that a man's sex life is his business and no body elese's. So again fuck off with your fake outrage. Trump is making this country great again, and liberals cannot stand it.

Forum List

Back