Michelle Obama 2020?

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Yep - we get it that she's said no .. but just about everyone says no or "I'm not thinking about that" when it's over two years out.

Last I saw, Michelle was enjoying a current approval rating in the low to mid-70s, including almost half of Republicans. Put simply, she's over twice as popular as The Mango Menace.

She may feel a patriotic duty to run if a couple of Dems don't step up bigly within the next year or so. Great speaker, would throttle (assuming he's still around) Captain Chaos in the debates and she'd have arguably one of the greatest campaigners in US history on the stump.

Best part? Watching the racial anxiety of Deplorables when "those black Muslims from Kenya" move back into the White House! :)

Michelle-Obama-2020-w-border-e1517249070458-620x435.png

Last edited:
Yep - we get it that she's said no .. but just about everyone says no or "I'm not thinking about that" when it's over two years out.

Last I saw, Michelle was enjoying a current approval rating in the low to mid-70s, including almost half of Republicans. Put simply, she's over twice as popular as The Mango Menace.

She may feel a patriotic duty to run if a couple of Dems don't step up bigly within the next year or so. Great speaker, would throttle Captain Chaos in the debates and she'd have arguably one of the greatest campaigners in US history on the stump.

Best part? Watching the racial anxiety of Deplorables when "those black Muslims from Kenya" move back into the White House! :)

Let me be the first to laugh, and the last.

She may feel a patriotic duty to run if a couple of Dems don't step up bigly within the next year or so. Great speaker, would throttle Captain Chaos in the debates and she'd have arguably one of the greatest campaigners in US history on the stump.

Sure, Jake.

Is she proud of "her" country?

She's as worthless as her husband .

I bet the thought of being the first lady makes her fag husband wet.

You people are fucking hopeless

She's as worthless as her husband .
But my son ate carrots one day!

I wonder if michelles pet name for barrack was "@realfirstlady"
I mean... we all know her dick was bigger..

She has about as much experience as her worthless jackass husband did....we see how that ended up

She may feel a patriotic duty to run if a couple of Dems don't step up bigly within the next year or so. Great speaker, would throttle (assuming he's still around) Captain Chaos in the debates and she'd have arguably one of the greatest campaigners in US history on the stump.

/——/ The only way the Obozo’s get back in the White House in2020 is when President Trump hires them for the Waitstaff

Michelle vs Liawatha bs Uncle Joe vs Lurch.

Pass the popcorn!

/——/ The only way the Obozo’s get back in the White House in2020 is when President Trump hires them for the Waitstaff
What could you trust Obummer to do? He’s never worked a day in his life.

Forum List

Back