Obama Still A Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I insult liberals even when I do agree with them.
And you get it back double

We just laugh at you since we took the House, Senate, White House and SCOTUS. :itsok:
Not just me blues you're laughing at America and all she stands for ...the pos trump can't even say Nazi's are bad

Americans in 30 states joined us in electing Trump president, your side is in the minority. I guess people are fed up with Dem's and liberals, its not surprising.
Want to bet on the Nov results ?? I'll bet dems win the House Make it easy on yourself

Dem's have already lost the 2018 mid terms, my condolences on the demise of your party.

Meh, I insult liberals even when I do agree with them.

We just laugh at you since we took the House, Senate, White House and SCOTUS. :itsok:
Not just me blues you're laughing at America and all she stands for ...the pos trump can't even say Nazi's are bad

Americans in 30 states joined us in electing Trump president, your side is in the minority. I guess people are fed up with Dem's and liberals, its not surprising.
Want to bet on the Nov results ?? I'll bet dems win the House Make it easy on yourself
Matter of fact get bri and sassy to join you I'll cover it

Dem's have already lost the 2018 mid terms, my condolences on the demise of your party.
I'm still willing to lose my money Get it while the goings good

You realize I will be mocking you for months after your side loses right.

Your city bus pass isn't money Eddie.

I fully expect it BUT I won't be doing the same I'll be happy enough that America got a full enough dose of the trump p--ck of misery to change their votes

Obama be so dumb, he defeated the GOP...twice.

He's a good man, a smart man, and moral man - all of which Trump is not.
With a great smile not a phony ugly one ,,and a great sense of humor
Lol. It’s definitely you who sounds like the arse licker here, eddie :gay:
Whose arse?? Not my fault you aren't educated enough to see the vast difference in trump and a normal human being...Trump is a low life pos and he's your guy ?? lol

I fully expect it BUT I won't be doing the same I'll be happy enough that America got a full enough dose of the trump p--ck of misery to change their votes

What are Dem's running on, what are they promising voters? Yes, the mocking has begun ahead of schedule :auiqs.jpg:

Whose arse?? Not my fault you aren't educated enough to see the vast difference in trump and a normal human being...Trump is a low life pos and he's your guy ?? lol

And yet Trump is an improvement on Hillary.

I did have a bad friday
Day Change
-$34,943.18 (

Oh please Bri pat would be an improvement over trump

I did have a bad friday
Day Change
-$34,943.18 (

You landed on Boardwalk during your Monopoly club online tournament?

Hillary called me a deplorable and threatened to raise my taxes, did you think I would vote for that?

Hillary called me a deplorable and threatened to raise my taxes, did you think I would vote for that?
Not all are deplorable Some are good people and raising taxes on folks who've made millions ? Why not ? America can't use the help?

Not all are deplorable Some are good people and raising taxes on folks who've made millions ? Why not ? America can't use the help?

Are you trying to punish millionaires? If so what for and how is that "fair" a word your side uses every 10 minutes.

Why Obummers of course.
You adore his smile - lol - :gay:

:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

dTYboTR.jpg

Are you trying to punish millionaires? If so what for and how is that "fair" a word your side uses every 10 minutes.
What punishment?? to give back a trifle bit of the many millions they've made ?? The top 2% have killed it over the last 20,30 years Have you ? Have most republicans??? Do they even pay 20%??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back