Obama says Trump's handling of coronavirus "an absolute chaotic disaster"

Frog-On-Lily-Pad.gif

Obama is trying to distract Americans from all the evidence of his crimes / treason coming out right now.

The US has 5 percent of the worlds population and 33 percent of the cases.

Trump keeping us safe
Outside 3states (who want high numbers) the US has perhaps the lowest in the world

Would those be the same three states which have large international airports where tens of thousands of people landed with the virus, and nobody had any tests to test them because Trump fucked up?

Would those be the same three states which couldn't get any PPE's for their hospitals because Trump failed to restock the national stockpile before told manufacturers to sell all of their PPE to China?

Trump keeping us safe
Outside 3states (who want high numbers) the US has perhaps the lowest in the world

Would those be the same three states which have large international airports where tens of thousands of people landed with the virus, and nobody had any tests to test them because Trump fucked up?

Would those be the same three states which couldn't get any PPE's for their hospitals because Trump failed to restock the national stockpile before told manufacturers to sell all of their PPE to China?
Which state doesn't have an international airport you raving lunatic?

Is that the stockpile Barry Hussein drained and refused to restock?

It’s so amazing that a disease became political.

Left wing assholes refuse to blame China, but they blame Trump.

It came from China, you fucking psychos.

It’s the Wu Flu.

You know you are disingenuous political creatures to not blame China
They worship at the alter of the DNC what do you expect?

Nothing like the incompetent 44 shooting off his mouth.
Poor fellow.
Funny how Trump was slamming Obama for his handling of the H1N1 which caused a fraction of the deaths as COVID but he thinks he’s done a perfect job with this disaster.
So your whole thought is that H1N1 was as infectious as COVID 19? If so then the whole country should have been closed down as it was for COVID 19. Which means that 44 was completely incompetent because he did not restrict air travel, he did not close down the country. Or are you saying that there was no need to shut down the states, no need to restrict air travel?
Considering that you have criticized him in the past for not ruling with an iron fist while the house was playing out their impeachment proceedings. I belive you are either saying that 44 was completely incompetent or that both viruses were no where near the same so you are just complaining to complain.

I’m saying you guys have a double standard.

20k deaths from H1N1 was a disaster.
80k and counting with a cratering economy from COVID-19 is “perfect”.
Thanks, Obama!

Trump keeping us safe
Naw.
My awesome immune system is keeping me safe.
Just like it does when every cold and flu virus passes through and everbody around me drops like flies and I just get the sniffles.
I have been working every day since the "crises" started, being essential and such. Been to the big box stores many times without a mask, since at the beginning we were told to save them for health care workers. Worked along side many Latinos at the various job sites, who are more than happy to replace Amercan workers with no fear.
Those of us brave souls will and have volunteered to be part of the herd immunity, putting ourselves at risk, so you don't have to.

You're Welcome.
We are nowhere even close to herd immunity. Herd immunity would be reached only when we have 227 million Americans immune.

Trump keeping us safe
Naw.
My awesome immune system is keeping me safe.
Just like it does when every cold and flu virus passes through and everbody around me drops like flies and I just get the sniffles.
I have been working every day since the "crises" started, being essential and such. Been to the big box stores many times without a mask, since at the beginning we were told to save them for health care workers. Worked along side many Latinos at the various job sites, who are more than happy to replace Amercan workers with no fear.
Those of us brave souls will and have volunteered to be part of the herd immunity, putting ourselves at risk, so you don't have to.

You're Welcome.
We are nowhere even close to herd immunity. Herd immunity would be reached only when we have 227 million Americans immune.
Still not losing sleep over it. At this point I doubt the reliability of any numbers until millions are tested.
My life is in far more danger from my job working at heights and my daily commute as idiots turn the roads into NASCAR, speaking of a-holes with disregard for others lives.
The speeding careless driver is more of a threat to me than anyone not wearing a mask.

Life is a risk, and to answer rightwinger, I don't rely on Trump or any politician to "protect me".

Chaotic Disaster?

Just because we have the most deaths in the world?

Trump keeping us safe
And except for 3 states, Trump would not be president so your point is ?

Um, but he IS the President. The system worked the way it was designed to.

Wait for it.............................

We need to change the Constitution!!!!!!

China didn't warn us about Covid-19!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Forum List

Back