Obama says Trump's handling of coronavirus "an absolute chaotic disaster"

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Barack Obama said the obvious yesterday, regarding Donald Trump's widely criticized handling of the Coronavirus crisis:
Here are links to Trump's screwups:

The US has 5 percent of the worlds population and 33 percent of the cases.

Trump keeping us safe
the comparisons are totally ridiculous
hahhahahahah--we've been over this before in many threads---
etc etc

Barack Obama said the obvious yesterday, regarding Donald Trump's widely criticized handling of the Coronavirus crisis:
President Obama is correct.

President Obama is correct.
...and he's a racist cop/white/America hater

Trump keeping us safe
etc etc
NZ is an ISLAND
Surrounded by water, big water, ocean water

Kind of like Puerto Rico

Trump keeping us safe
etc etc
NZ is an ISLAND
Surrounded by water, big water, ocean water

Kind of like Puerto Rico
no, not like PR

Nothing like the incompetent 44 shooting off his mouth.
Poor fellow.
Funny how Trump was slamming Obama for his handling of the H1N1 which caused a fraction of the deaths as COVID but he thinks he’s done a perfect job with this disaster.
So your whole thought is that H1N1 was as infectious as COVID 19? If so then the whole country should have been closed down as it was for COVID 19. Which means that 44 was completely incompetent because he did not restrict air travel, he did not close down the country. Or are you saying that there was no need to shut down the states, no need to restrict air travel?
Considering that you have criticized him in the past for not ruling with an iron fist while the house was playing out their impeachment proceedings. I belive you are either saying that 44 was completely incompetent or that both viruses were no where near the same so you are just complaining to complain.

Poor fellow.
Funny how Trump was slamming Obama for his handling of the H1N1 which caused a fraction of the deaths as COVID but he thinks he’s done a perfect job with this disaster.
So your whole thought is that H1N1 was as infectious as COVID 19? If so then the whole country should have been closed down as it was for COVID 19. Which means that 44 was completely incompetent because he did not restrict air travel, he did not close down the country. Or are you saying that there was no need to shut down the states, no need to restrict air travel?
Considering that you have criticized him in the past for not ruling with an iron fist while the house was playing out their impeachment proceedings. I belive you are either saying that 44 was completely incompetent or that both viruses were no where near the same so you are just complaining to complain.

I’m saying you guys have a double standard.

20k deaths from H1N1 was a disaster.
80k and counting with a cratering economy from COVID-19 is “perfect”.

Poor fellow.

So once again I ask are you saying that the two are just as deadly and just as contagious?
If you refuse to answer that simple question then the conversation is done because you don't want to have one.

Poor fellow.
H1N1 caused close to 600,000 deaths worldwide 80 percent of which were under 65 and that included over 1100 children. 55 million Americans were infected with it. All according to the GREAT CDC.

No calls for mass testing, no borders closed, no businesses closed, not one airport shut down.

Go ahead lying hypocritical scumbag, tell us all of the great things your skinny lying negro marxist messiah did that was so great?

You pathetic hypocrites.

Poor fellow.

So once again I ask are you saying that the two are just as deadly and just as contagious?
If you refuse to answer that simple question then the conversation is done because you don't want to have one.

I believe that H1N1 wasn’t as deadly. Whether it was more contagious remains to be see.

What was so disastrous about Obama’s handling of H1N1? After all, it wasn’t nearly as deadly.

Poor fellow.

You lying scumbag

CDC estimated that 575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.** Globally, 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This differs greatly from typical seasonal influenza epidemics, during which about 70 percent to 90 percent of deaths are estimated to occur in people 65 years and older.

Poor fellow.
H1N1 caused close to 600,000 deaths worldwide 80 percent of which were under 65 and that included over 1100 children. 55 million Americans were infected with it. All according to the GREAT CDC.

No calls for mass testing, no borders closed, no businesses closed, not one airport shut down.

Go ahead lying hypocritical scumbag, tell us all of the great things your skinny lying negro marxist messiah did that was so great?

You pathetic hypocrites.

Obama has no control over how many people die from H1N1 outside this country, obviously.

There was no need for closing borders, businesses and airports if you can handle it appropriately. Obviously given the low impact on our country, Obama did a good job.

Forum List

Back