stop comparing C19 with Vietnam deaths

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..it's disrespectful to our Vets
1. the Vietnam deaths were YOUNG, healthy, in their prime, took physicals, did PTraining, ETC!!!!
NO pre-existing problems
..most of the C19 deaths are elderly with pre-existing problems/obesity/etc
DUHHHHHHHH

2. only 2.6 million served in the Vietnam War--half of those did not serve in combat roles and/or in a combat zone
..so you have a 300 million population you are comparing to 1 million

3. many thousands MORE Vets lost their legs/arms/both/etc

4. etc --it's just plain STUPID

Last edited by a moderator:
1. the Vietnam deaths were YOUNG, healthy, in their prime, took physicals, did PTraining, ETC!!!!
NO pre-existing problems
DUHHHHHHHH

2. only 2.6 million served in the Vietnam War--half of those did not serve in combat roles and/or in a combat zone

It's not disrespectful to vets, and it is true. You just don't want to hear anything but praise for that great orange fool that could have reduced those virus deaths if he would have paid attention to the briefings.

NO pre-existing problems
DUHHHHHHHH

It's not disrespectful to vets, and it is true. You just don't want to hear anything but praise for that great orange fool that could have reduced those virus deaths if he would have paid attention to the briefings.
I guess Trump should have been xenophobic and racist sooner eh?

NO pre-existing problems
DUHHHHHHHH

How do you know, are you a vet?

NO pre-existing problems
DUHHHHHHHH

Deaths are deaths. You are putting Vietnam vets on a pedestal. Who's to say one's life is worth more over another? Certainly, not a low down scumbag crumb like you. COVID-19 hits the young, too.

NO pre-existing problems
DUHHHHHHHH

What a stupid question. What does military service have to do with whether one number is larger than another?

NO pre-existing problems
DUHHHHHHHH

Deaths are deaths. You are putting Vietnam vets on a pedestal. Who's to say one's life is worth more over another? Certainly, not a low down scumbag crumb like you. COVID-19 hits the young, too.
..I knew someone would bring that up---you just proved my point and proved yourself to be an idiot:
1588115055749.png

NO pre-existing problems
DUHHHHHHHH

I paid my dues. If you had paid yours you wouldn't feel the need to bring up the question. I paid my dues so that EVERY American has the right to express their opinion no matter whether I agree with it or not.

NO pre-existing problems
DUHHHHHHHH

...hahahha--you liberals prove to be insane with TDS..this has NOTHING to do with Mr Trump--but you SOMEHOW put him in there
hahahhahaha
you fked up ..you unwittingly PROVE you have TDS/etc

NO pre-existing problems
DUHHHHHHHH

..I knew someone would bring that up---you just proved my point and proved yourself to be an idiot:
View attachment 329445
Would you please sort those age ranges according to value? Which are most valuable, and which just aren't worth worrying about?

Y
NO pre-existing problems
DUHHHHHHHH

What a stupid question. What does military service have to do with whether one number is larger than another?
You're the asshole that made the assertion that it wasn't disrespectful. Now answer the question asshole and quit trying to beat around the bush or deflect. How do you know?

NO pre-existing problems
DUHHHHHHHH

I paid my dues. If you had paid yours you wouldn't feel the need to bring up the question. I paid my dues so that EVERY American has the right to express their opinion no matter whether I agree with it or not.
I did 7 years asshat including time on the ground in Vietnam and the balance of SEA, all of it. Got out in 1974.

Y
NO pre-existing problems
DUHHHHHHHH

You're the asshole that made the assertion that it wasn't disrespectful. Now answer the question asshole and quit trying to beat around the bush or deflect. How do you know?

It's a question that should not be asked and certainly not answered. If that is all you got, you got nothin'

Y
NO pre-existing problems
DUHHHHHHHH

It's a question that should not be asked and certainly not answered. If that is all you got, you got nothin'
I don't need anything dummy.

Forum List

Back