Obama reportedly claims to know more about judaism than any other president

The last 3 Republican presidents were Ronald Reagan, GHW Bush and GW Bush - none of whom could be accused of being in "the deep end" when it came to intelligence.

Ronald Reagan played backup and "straight man" for a chimp in that American classic "Bedtime for
Bonzo!"

GWH Bush selected Dan Quayle for Vice President - the male quivalent to Sarah Palin. He is also best remember for that infamous quote ""Read my lips: no new taxes"

As a president, GW Bush has been ranked 34th - placing amongst the 10 worst presidents in American history.

Given that level of competition concerning Judaism or virtually any other topic of interest, Obama's IQ is probably higher than those 3 combined!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

Last edited by a moderator:
The last 3 Republican presidents were Ronald Reagan, GHW Bush and GW Bush - none of whom could be accused of being in "the deep end" when it came to intelligence.

Ronald Reagan played backup and "straight man" for a chimp in that American classic "Bedtime for
Bonzo!"

GWH Bush selected Dan Quayle for Vice President - the male quivalent to Sarah Pailin

And yet, even Quayle is smarter than you.

Even if Obama does know a lot about Judaism , he's still not as "black" as Clinton was.

Bonzo!"

GWH Bush selected Dan Quayle for Vice President - the male quivalent to Sarah Palin. He is also best remember for that infamous quote ""Read my lips: no new taxes"

Reagan was a genus..

Reagan, in His Own Hand: The Writings of Ronald Reagan That Reveal His ... - Ronald Reagan, Kiron K. Skinner, Annelise Anderson, George P. Shultz, Martin Anderson - Google Books

Obama only knows what he's been taught..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO_WM1uZyZo]Reagan on our liberal friends - YouTube[/ame]

I find that hard to believe. Washington, for example, new the scriptures far more than Obama does. and I highly doubt you can truly know more about judaism than anyone else and yet be ignorant of the scriptures.

Bonzo!"

As a president, GW Bush has been ranked 34th - placing amongst the 10 worst presidents in American history.

Given that level of competition concerning Judaism or virtually any other topic of interest, Obama's IQ is probably higher than those 3 combined!

GHWB wasn't stupid at all.

Reagan was pretty stupid, but it's not his fault, he had Alzheimer's.

And Dubya wasn't anywhere near as stupid as he pretended to be.

Bonzo!"

Quick question, why do you think that any other president only applies to the last 3 Republicans? Right off the top of my head I would count Thomas Jefferson was the smartest president, and he definitely knew more about religion in general, and Judaism in particular, than Obama does.

By the way, Dubya is an idiot, but his IQ probably tests significantly higher than yours.

Last edited:

Bonzo!"

Quick question, why do you think that any other president only applies to the last 3 Republicans? Right off the top of my head I would count Thomas Jefferson was the smartest president, and he definitely knew more about religion in general, and Judaism in particular, than Obama does.

On what do you base that claim?

I'm not disagreeing, necessarily. But I'm curious as to why you've decided that.

Bonzo!"

GWH Bush selected Dan Quayle for Vice President - the male quivalent to Sarah Pailin

I can't speak for "Conservative," but the rest of the world expects an American president to nominate a vice president who is at least capable of spelling "POTATO"- without adding an "E" at the end!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdqbi66oNuI]Dan Quayle Misspells 'Potato' - YouTube[/ame]

Bonzo!"

I can't speak for "Conservative," but the rest of the world expects an American president to nominate a vice president who is at least capable of spelling "POTATO"- without adding an "E" at the end!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdqbi66oNuI]Dan Quayle Misspells 'Potato' - YouTube[/ame]

So what do we say about Obama who selected a man who believes "Jobs" is a three letter word and asks paraplegic to stand up? :eusa_eh:

Bonzo!"

On what do you base that claim?

I'm not disagreeing, necessarily. But I'm curious as to why you've decided that.

The fact that Obama never wrote a Bible commentary.

Any other dumb questions?

Bonzo!"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdqbi66oNuI"]Dan Quayle Misspells 'Potato' - YouTube[/ame]

Do you have any evidence that Joe Biden passes that test?

What do you base your claim on?

Which part of my claim?

This:
Washington, for example, new the scriptures far more than Obama does.

Because he knew and lived the Bible in his life. He quoted it frequently in daily conversation.

Obama quotes the Bible when he thinks he can use a verse to support his political stance. And it's usually out of context and in a condescending manner.

That doesn't really scream out that Obama knows the scriptures well.

Forum List

Back