Obama rage on election night

Yes it is according to the left.

When you ask why blacks vote Democrat, the liberals will tell you that it's because Democrats have their best interest in mind, and it's an intelligent way to vote. If you ask a white person why they voted for a white representative, and they tell you the white representative has their best interest in mind, it's racist.
I think it is because they know the racists are in the Republican Party. They are not really very liberal in many respects.

Funny coming from a guy who supports a party where one presidential contender said you have to speak Indian to communicate in a 7-11, and described DumBama as a "Clean" black man. Of course that's better than what Bill Clinton said, and that is "20 years ago, he would be serving us coffee."

And how are those Jew haters in your House doing these days? Didn't hear much from them after the terrorists launched 100 rockets at Israel. Of course, perhaps they are related to some of them. Who knows?
All garbage propaganda super duper. The first three are bad jokes spun out of all recognition, and being against Israeli right-wing assholes is not anti-semitism. Only GOP Dupes could possibly believe the Democrats are racist. Which means by the way someone who believes another race is inferior dislikes them and discriminates against them. That is GOP all the way.

What propaganda? Would you like the video of Biden? I can dig them up you know. Bad jokes? That's the way your party looks at minorities, as bad jokes.

But I understand why you feel that way. It's the way brainwashing works, and the Democrat party knows it.
Every respected media and journalist and law enforcement in the world agrees with me. You believe GOP propaganda put out only by Rupert Murdoch and high school grad x dj cokehead Rush Limbaugh Sean etc etc. Garbage propaganda, all your scandals are imaginary, super duper. And no conspiracies either. Unbelievable. Your garbage propaganda has about 10% World approval. The conspiracy nut jobs and the brainwashed.

"Every respected media and journalist and law enforcement in the world agrees with me."

You can of course proof this empirically?

We finally got someone to spill the beans on how the Hussein reacted on the news that Donald Trump won.

Turns out the Hussein saw it as “an insult” and that the American people “turned on him”.
He had to go watch the Dr. Strange movie to get his mind off the election. So we know he’s like many of the batshit crazy left that couldn’t deal with reality.

Yes, you Marxist piece of s***, Americans hate your legacy of anti-Americanism.

He also blamed Hillary for having a “scripted, soulless campaign.”

So there we have it folks, the beloved Hussein admitting Hillary was a piece of s*** and that is why she lost, not because of “Russia meddling”. That story had to be concocted afterwards despite the Hussein already spying on the Donald and knowing that there was no Russian “collusion” going on.

Barack Obama admitted 'this stings' after the 2016 election result and spent the night watching the movie Dr Strange to try and distract himself, a new book claims.

The former president went from being confident that Hillary Clinton would beat Donald Trump to seeing it as a 'personal insult' that she lost.

Obama could not believe the American people had 'turned on him' for a man he had written off as a 'cartoon'.

As the dust settled Obama told his family that 'this hurts' and blamed Clinton who 'brought many of her troubles on herself' and ran a 'scripted, soulless campaign'.

The eye-popping details are in the new edition of 'Obama: The Call Of History' by New York Times chief White House correspondent Peter Baker.

The book was originally released in July 2017 but has been updated with extensive new reporting throughout Obama's time in office - and the run through of election day is electrifying.

Obama blamed Hillary for 2016 loss because of her 'scripted, soulless campaign' | Daily Mail Online

Lies. Putin done it.
There were several things -her bad campaign, Russians, 25 years of fox imaginary garbage, James Comey the big mouth GOP idiot finally did it....

So Comey should have been fired?

You kids crack me up!

I owe America an apology. I was once a bright eyed bushy tailed liberal, AND I VOTED FOR BILL CLINTON. Because, I despised then prez, Jorge Wankerdoodle Bush. I voted for slippery Bill just as big middle finger to the tired old GOP. Because I was so hoodwinked by the liberal agenda. But perhaps when reality strikes, most of the ranks of liberal Dems will wake up thirty years from now, and have that OH SHIT moment like I did.
so why are we the only country in the modern world without Health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training opportunity, good vacations and infrastructure? And the only country ever with a flat tax system if you count all taxes... And the worse lying character assassination BS propaganda machine in our history.....but thanks for allowing 911 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever, and another world the depression through corrupt thievery.... How is Ronald Reagan's Pal Saddam now? Always a disaster.

I owe America an apology. I was once a bright eyed bushy tailed liberal, AND I VOTED FOR BILL CLINTON. Because, I despised then prez, Jorge Wankerdoodle Bush. I voted for slippery Bill just as big middle finger to the tired old GOP. Because I was so hoodwinked by the liberal agenda. But perhaps when reality strikes, most of the ranks of liberal Dems will wake up thirty years from now, and have that OH SHIT moment like I did.
so why are we the only country in the modern world without Health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training opportunity, good vacations and infrastructure? And the only country ever with a flat tax system if you count all taxes... And the worse lying character assassination BS propaganda machine in our history.....but thanks for allowing 911 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever, and another world the depression through corrupt thievery.... How is Ronald Reagan's Pal Saddam now? Always a disaster.

Actually, Obama pledged to use the Trillion Dollar Porkulus to fix the dam infrastructure. Instead he just wasted it.

The truth is America used to have the best healthcare in the world, before Obama screwed it up. One of Trump's goals is to return American Medicine to utter greatness.

I think it is because they know the racists are in the Republican Party. They are not really very liberal in many respects.

Funny coming from a guy who supports a party where one presidential contender said you have to speak Indian to communicate in a 7-11, and described DumBama as a "Clean" black man. Of course that's better than what Bill Clinton said, and that is "20 years ago, he would be serving us coffee."

And how are those Jew haters in your House doing these days? Didn't hear much from them after the terrorists launched 100 rockets at Israel. Of course, perhaps they are related to some of them. Who knows?
All garbage propaganda super duper. The first three are bad jokes spun out of all recognition, and being against Israeli right-wing assholes is not anti-semitism. Only GOP Dupes could possibly believe the Democrats are racist. Which means by the way someone who believes another race is inferior dislikes them and discriminates against them. That is GOP all the way.

What propaganda? Would you like the video of Biden? I can dig them up you know. Bad jokes? That's the way your party looks at minorities, as bad jokes.

But I understand why you feel that way. It's the way brainwashing works, and the Democrat party knows it.
Every respected media and journalist and law enforcement in the world agrees with me. You believe GOP propaganda put out only by Rupert Murdoch and high school grad x dj cokehead Rush Limbaugh Sean etc etc. Garbage propaganda, all your scandals are imaginary, super duper. And no conspiracies either. Unbelievable. Your garbage propaganda has about 10% World approval. The conspiracy nut jobs and the brainwashed.

"Every respected media and journalist and law enforcement in the world agrees with me."

Show me any respected media or journalist who goes on about Benghazi or emails... All investigated nothing but GOP
BS found.

Actually, Obama pledged to use the Trillion Dollar Porkulus to fix the dam infrastructure. Instead he just wasted it.

The truth is America used to have the best healthcare in the world, before Obama screwed it up. One of Trump's goals is to return American Medicine to utter greatness.
Actually only 200 billion was for infrastructure. Trump wants to take Healthcare away from 32 million people, idiot.

Show me any respected media or journalist who goes on about Benghazi or emails... All investigated nothing but GOP
BS found.

I didn't think so. Prove it empirically or run along.

that is absolute idiocy about health care. It used to be a GOP scam system that costs 60% more than any other and didn't cover 20% and would cut you off when you needed it. Pure scam dumbass. Like 10 Republican states still are.

BS found.

Congratulations you are a complete ignoramus and dupe of the greedy idiot GOP rich. Read any newspaper in the United States stupid. Or any fact checker about any of your ridiculous scandals.

BS found.

Congratulations you are a complete ignoramus and dupe of the greedy idiot GOP rich. Read any newspaper in the United States stupid. Or any fact checker about any of your ridiculous scandals.

So a thing is true because you say it is. You're a liar, nothing more.

BS found.

Hillary deleted 33,000 e-mails under subpoena. Smashed her mobile devices with a hammer and removed the sim cards. Used bleachbit on an illegal private server to avoid any examination. She had fact witnesses attend FBI interviews and those witnesses were given immunity. And, she claims it was all to protect photos about yoga. Yet, none of this is considered obstruction of justice. However, Trump threatening to fire Mueller, but not actually doing it, is considered obstruction.

BS found.

Hillary deleted 33,000 e-mails under subpoena. Smashed her mobile devices with a hammer and removed the sim cards. Used bleachbit on an illegal private server to avoid any examination. She had fact witnesses attend FBI interviews and those witnesses were given immunity. And, she claims it was all to protect photos about yoga. Yet, none of this is considered obstruction of justice. However, Trump threatening to fire Mueller, but not actually doing it, is considered obstruction.

Clearly only "innocent" people would do that.

Why hasn't America become a paradise and everyone lives on their own private cloud? I don't have a bloody freeking clue. But Uncle Bernie wants to give away stuff and somebody somewhere is going to have to pay the piper to make it happen. And this pay it forward stuff liberals expect, but in practice avoid like a measles inoculation (see what I did there?) I like liberals. They prove the old adage, If it doesn't work three and seventy five times, lets ignore history and keep doing it be 'casue of good intentions and...Well, you get the point. Or do you?

When you ask why blacks vote Democrat, the liberals will tell you that it's because Democrats have their best interest in mind, and it's an intelligent way to vote. If you ask a white person why they voted for a white representative, and they tell you the white representative has their best interest in mind, it's racist.

If you've seen the transcript of Mr. Biden's remarks about convenience stores and Dunkin Donut stores in Delaware, he made it crystal clear that he wasn't joking. "I am not joking" are the exact words he used.
Anyone who has watched The Simpsons knows it's a joke. Take a break

Anyone who watched the Simpsons knows that's where you get your political knowledge.

Can't answer the question so try and change the subject. Typical lib.

If you've seen the transcript of Mr. Biden's remarks about convenience stores and Dunkin Donut stores in Delaware, he made it crystal clear that he wasn't joking. "I am not joking" are the exact words he used.

Anyone who watched the Simpsons knows that's where you get your political knowledge.
You got nothing pal LOL.

It’s been years since Obama was president. But clearly, he still lives in the minds of right wingers.

It’s been years since Obama was president. But clearly, he still lives in the minds of right wingers.

Obama did fuck things up pretty badly , Dean. Double digit unemployment compared to 3.6% for the Trumpster-- its great to have a real president.

Can't answer the question so try and change the subject. Typical lib.
The propaganda is the spin and the repetition of something that is silly.

Mr. Biden specifically declared "I am not joking". What part of that is funny, what part is unclear?

Forum List

Back