Obama rage on election night

It’s been years since Obama was president. But clearly, he still lives in the minds of right wingers.
So you are one of those dupes ignoramuses that hasn't heard about the 2008 corrupt GOP World depression. Pathetic. Obama turned that around with the stimulus had seven and of growth straight.

Obama did fuck things up pretty badly , Dean. Double digit unemployment compared to 3.6% for the Trumpster-- its great to have a real president.
So you are one of those dupes ignoramuses that hasn't heard about the 2008 corrupt GOP World depression. Pathetic. Obama turned that around with the stimulus and had seven and 1/2 years of growth straight. Same economy as we have now with 1 trillion dollars of sugar.

I think it is because they know the racists are in the Republican Party. They are not really very liberal in many respects.

Funny coming from a guy who supports a party where one presidential contender said you have to speak Indian to communicate in a 7-11, and described DumBama as a "Clean" black man. Of course that's better than what Bill Clinton said, and that is "20 years ago, he would be serving us coffee."

And how are those Jew haters in your House doing these days? Didn't hear much from them after the terrorists launched 100 rockets at Israel. Of course, perhaps they are related to some of them. Who knows?
All garbage propaganda super duper. The first three are bad jokes spun out of all recognition, and being against Israeli right-wing assholes is not anti-semitism. Only GOP Dupes could possibly believe the Democrats are racist. Which means by the way someone who believes another race is inferior dislikes them and discriminates against them. That is GOP all the way.

If you've seen the transcript of Mr. Biden's remarks about convenience stores and Dunkin Donut stores in Delaware, he made it crystal clear that he wasn't joking. "I am not joking" are the exact words he used.
Anyone who has watched The Simpsons knows it's a joke. Take a break

Mr. Biden specifically declared "I am not joking". What part of that is funny, what part is unclear?
It's a pile of crap and nobody cares, brainwashed functional moron. LOL

All garbage propaganda super duper. The first three are bad jokes spun out of all recognition, and being against Israeli right-wing assholes is not anti-semitism. Only GOP Dupes could possibly believe the Democrats are racist. Which means by the way someone who believes another race is inferior dislikes them and discriminates against them. That is GOP all the way.

What propaganda? Would you like the video of Biden? I can dig them up you know. Bad jokes? That's the way your party looks at minorities, as bad jokes.

But I understand why you feel that way. It's the way brainwashing works, and the Democrat party knows it.
Every respected media and journalist and law enforcement in the world agrees with me. You believe GOP propaganda put out only by Rupert Murdoch and high school grad x dj cokehead Rush Limbaugh Sean etc etc. Garbage propaganda, all your scandals are imaginary, super duper. And no conspiracies either. Unbelievable. Your garbage propaganda has about 10% World approval. The conspiracy nut jobs and the brainwashed.

"Every respected media and journalist and law enforcement in the world agrees with me."

You can of course proof this empirically?
Show me any respected media or journalist who goes on about Benghazi or emails... All investigated nothing but GOP
BS found.

Hillary deleted 33,000 e-mails under subpoena. Smashed her mobile devices with a hammer and removed the sim cards. Used bleachbit on an illegal private server to avoid any examination. She had fact witnesses attend FBI interviews and those witnesses were given immunity. And, she claims it was all to protect photos about yoga. Yet, none of this is considered obstruction of justice. However, Trump threatening to fire Mueller, but not actually doing it, is considered obstruction.
It is joke propaganda, super duper. she has the right as Secretary of State to delete her private emails, she had a group of people picking the ones that were private, end of story. Her assistant destroyed them after forgetting to. There is nothing there. All investigated just garbage propaganda repeated endlessly.

What propaganda? Would you like the video of Biden? I can dig them up you know. Bad jokes? That's the way your party looks at minorities, as bad jokes.

But I understand why you feel that way. It's the way brainwashing works, and the Democrat party knows it.
Every respected media and journalist and law enforcement in the world agrees with me. You believe GOP propaganda put out only by Rupert Murdoch and high school grad x dj cokehead Rush Limbaugh Sean etc etc. Garbage propaganda, all your scandals are imaginary, super duper. And no conspiracies either. Unbelievable. Your garbage propaganda has about 10% World approval. The conspiracy nut jobs and the brainwashed.

"Every respected media and journalist and law enforcement in the world agrees with me."

Show me any respected media or journalist who goes on about Benghazi or emails... All investigated nothing but GOP
BS found.

Hillary deleted 33,000 e-mails under subpoena. Smashed her mobile devices with a hammer and removed the sim cards. Used bleachbit on an illegal private server to avoid any examination. She had fact witnesses attend FBI interviews and those witnesses were given immunity. And, she claims it was all to protect photos about yoga. Yet, none of this is considered obstruction of justice. However, Trump threatening to fire Mueller, but not actually doing it, is considered obstruction.
It is joke propaganda, super duper. she has the right as Secretary of State to delete her private emails, she had a group of people picking the ones that were private, end of story. Her assistant destroyed them after forgetting to. There is nothing there. All investigated just garbage propaganda repeated endlessly.

What about the subpoena?

BS found.

What about the subpoena?
I forget. I didn't hear the garbage propaganda 1100 times....

BS found.

So Comey's testimony in front of Congress was propaganda?

It’s been years since Obama was president. But clearly, he still lives in the minds of right wingers.

And he'll probably be there forever. But him shooting off his mouth all the time (like Hillary) makes it hard to forget about him. Republican Presidents don't do that. They simply fade into the sunset.

BS found.

Saying she was extremely careless anyway is not for the FBI director to do. Especially that kind of thing 3 days before the election.

And he'll probably be there forever. But him shooting off his mouth all the time (like Hillary) makes it hard to forget about him. Republican Presidents don't do that. They simply fade into the sunset.
You mean the way right wing propagandists obsess over anything they say LOL.

BS found.

Saying she was extremely careless anyway is not for the FBI director to do. Especially that kind of thing 3 days before the election.

What he said is the FBI found traces of classified information on her server. So don't try to pass off this "personal email" bullshit. Nobody has their personal email bleach bitted unless they were doing something illegal. What the witch did was destroy incriminating evidence against her. She should have never had those emails on her server, never erased them without government permission, and submitted everything to Congress upon their subpoena. That's what an honest law-abiding person would do.

BS found.

What he said is the FBI found traces of classified information on her server. So don't try to pass off this "personal email" bullshit. Nobody has their personal email bleach bitted unless they were doing something illegal. What the witch did was destroy incriminating evidence against her. She should have never had those emails on her server, never erased them without government permission, and submitted everything to Congress upon their subpoena. That's what an honest law-abiding person would do.
She had permission as Secretary of State and went way farther than she had to. No all secretaries of State destroy their computers.

Funny how Republicans will say “Obama rage“. And Obama is probably the most laid-back public official you’ve ever seen. Could you imagine him actually in a rage? It’s like it would be so out of character it would be funny.

We finally got someone to spill the beans on how the Hussein reacted on the news that Donald Trump won.

Turns out the Hussein saw it as “an insult” and that the American people “turned on him”.
He had to go watch the Dr. Strange movie to get his mind off the election. So we know he’s like many of the batshit crazy left that couldn’t deal with reality.

Yes, you Marxist piece of s***, Americans hate your legacy of anti-Americanism.

He also blamed Hillary for having a “scripted, soulless campaign.”

So there we have it folks, the beloved Hussein admitting Hillary was a piece of s*** and that is why she lost, not because of “Russia meddling”. That story had to be concocted afterwards despite the Hussein already spying on the Donald and knowing that there was no Russian “collusion” going on.

Barack Obama admitted 'this stings' after the 2016 election result and spent the night watching the movie Dr Strange to try and distract himself, a new book claims.

The former president went from being confident that Hillary Clinton would beat Donald Trump to seeing it as a 'personal insult' that she lost.

Obama could not believe the American people had 'turned on him' for a man he had written off as a 'cartoon'.

As the dust settled Obama told his family that 'this hurts' and blamed Clinton who 'brought many of her troubles on herself' and ran a 'scripted, soulless campaign'.

The eye-popping details are in the new edition of 'Obama: The Call Of History' by New York Times chief White House correspondent Peter Baker.

The book was originally released in July 2017 but has been updated with extensive new reporting throughout Obama's time in office - and the run through of election day is electrifying.

Obama blamed Hillary for 2016 loss because of her 'scripted, soulless campaign' | Daily Mail Online

Well, by god, I'll never vote for Obama again!

BS found.

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

We know Trump gave away classified material to Russian spies in the oval office after he made the Americans leave so there wouldn’t be any witnesses. We’ve had it reported by the Russians and by people in the administration.
I don’t understand why that’s OK for Republicans.

We finally got someone to spill the beans on how the Hussein reacted on the news that Donald Trump won.

Turns out the Hussein saw it as “an insult” and that the American people “turned on him”.
He had to go watch the Dr. Strange movie to get his mind off the election. So we know he’s like many of the batshit crazy left that couldn’t deal with reality.

So there we have it folks, the beloved Hussein admitting Hillary was a piece of s*** and that is why she lost, not because of “Russia meddling”. That story had to be concocted afterwards despite the Hussein already spying on the Donald and knowing that there was no Russian “collusion” going on.

Barack Obama admitted 'this stings' after the 2016 election result and spent the night watching the movie Dr Strange to try and distract himself, a new book claims.

The former president went from being confident that Hillary Clinton would beat Donald Trump to seeing it as a 'personal insult' that she lost.

Obama could not believe the American people had 'turned on him' for a man he had written off as a 'cartoon'.

As the dust settled Obama told his family that 'this hurts' and blamed Clinton who 'brought many of her troubles on herself' and ran a 'scripted, soulless campaign'.

The eye-popping details are in the new edition of 'Obama: The Call Of History' by New York Times chief White House correspondent Peter Baker.

The book was originally released in July 2017 but has been updated with extensive new reporting throughout Obama's time in office - and the run through of election day is electrifying.

Obama blamed Hillary for 2016 loss because of her 'scripted, soulless campaign' | Daily Mail Online

Well of course it was a scripted soulless campaign.... but that wasn't the problem.... she was a criminal. She was liar, like her husband. She was an evil person.

Hillary was terrible from a hundred different perspectives.

Moreover, Obama was right, the American people did turn on him. We actually turned on him in 2012, but just didn't have a valid alternative. Mitt Romney, the author of Romney care, was terrible socialist left-wing choice.

But yeah, we turned away from that race baiting socialist Obama. He is the reason we have this racial tension in this country. Racial problems were at their lowest before Obama. After Obama we have Jesse Smollett, and Ilhan Omar.

We turned on him alright. Obama is nothing more than a con, who hopes to believe he's smarter than anyone else. More than that he was the worst POTUS in our history, or at least recent history. I say that in the objective, simply because Obama taught us to question nature and our country herself. Just a coincidence that?

A. Men use women's bathrooms.
B. Men marry one another and have kids.
C. Kids don't know if they're male or female, so don't lead them on.
D. Today's blacks are victims of slavery.
E. Men are toxic. Women's suggestions of sexual misconduct must be taken at face-value.
F. Everyone is a pussy. PC before honesty.
G. Socialized thought control. Infidels will be punished economically and personally.
H. The FBI is a political tool.
I. It's okay to spy on a political opponent.
J. The USA is wrong and must change to conform with other nations.
K. Christianity is bad, Islam may be a better option.
L. IRS discrimination against conservatives.
M. The white man must be held accountable for their sins.
N. You didn't build that, socialism did.
O. Cops are racist.
P. Infiltration of the press.

Just a few examples.

Last edited:

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

We know Trump gave away classified material to Russian spies in the oval office after he made the Americans leave so there wouldn’t be any witnesses. We’ve had it reported by the Russians and by people in the administration.
you know? hahahahaahahahaaha :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

cause this was fine for the left:

Funny how Republicans will say “Obama rage“. And Obama is probably the most laid-back public official you’ve ever seen. Could you imagine him actually in a rage? It’s like it would be so out of character it would be funny.
people only talk in extremes anymore and bypass reality to fit their fantasy.

you know - like comrade, RUSSIA and NAZI.

Barry’s just pissed off and getting even for the Junkyard dog’s comments to manslaughter Teddy that not long ago the darkie would have been serving them coffee.

Forum List

Back