Obama rage on election night

I voted for Trump because he was a protestant white male .Sorry, is that bad?

Yes it is according to the left.

When you ask why blacks vote Democrat, the liberals will tell you that it's because Democrats have their best interest in mind, and it's an intelligent way to vote. If you ask a white person why they voted for a white representative, and they tell you the white representative has their best interest in mind, it's racist.
I think it is because they know the racists are in the Republican Party. They are not really very liberal in many respects.

When you ask why blacks vote Democrat, the liberals will tell you that it's because Democrats have their best interest in mind, and it's an intelligent way to vote. If you ask a white person why they voted for a white representative, and they tell you the white representative has their best interest in mind, it's racist.
I adore contradicting the self haters on the left. I see that pseudointellectual blacks hate whites and a few rich whites hate themselves. SO? Some.Blacks wish they where white and so more many whites wish they were black and hate themselves. So this goes hand in hand. And the so called hate crime stuff, and banning hate speech its totally a white self hate thing created by neurotic wealthy rich whites. I can assure you, no middle or lower class whites comprehend this or agree with it, this self defeating and we never asked for this. Guilty conscience? Pay it forward. Don't put me in that shit.

Everybody says the same thing. When was he dishonest? Super duper. All his supposed lies were predictions that were changed or were blocked or just pure garbage propaganda...

"We'll have the most transparent administration ever".

Next!
And law enforcement and journalists everywhere agree not a breath of actual scandal

You mean aside from Fast and Furious gun running, the Benghazi debacle, and using federal agencies for spying on the Donald?
All investigated, nothing found but GOP BS character assassination and gossip propaganda. All real journalists in the world and all law enforcement agree.

Yes, all “real journalists” ignore the facts when it comes to Democrats.
Every respected newspaper and media in the world thinks you are nuts LOL. Only Rupert Murdoch network and newspapers and your crazy radio demagogues agree with you.

Hate crimes are just a way of legitimizing anti white hate .It's a contradiction. When a black man kills whites, its minimized. I have seen it . Blacks acting like brutal animals . And /or Hurting each other or anyone else. That is ok, though, We exaggerate white on black crimes, That's ok though. Why is that? When somebody points that out, they are just pandering to negative stereotypes. racism But when it comes to exaggerating or emphasizing white crimes? That is all good. It's all good. For whom ? Who's playing up stereotypes NOW?

We finally got someone to spill the beans on how the Hussein reacted on the news that Donald Trump won.

Turns out the Hussein saw it as “an insult” and that the American people “turned on him”.
He had to go watch the Dr. Strange movie to get his mind off the election. So we know he’s like many of the batshit crazy left that couldn’t deal with reality.

Yes, you Marxist piece of s***, Americans hate your legacy of anti-Americanism.

He also blamed Hillary for having a “scripted, soulless campaign.”

So there we have it folks, the beloved Hussein admitting Hillary was a piece of s*** and that is why she lost, not because of “Russia meddling”. That story had to be concocted afterwards despite the Hussein already spying on the Donald and knowing that there was no Russian “collusion” going on.

Barack Obama admitted 'this stings' after the 2016 election result and spent the night watching the movie Dr Strange to try and distract himself, a new book claims.

The former president went from being confident that Hillary Clinton would beat Donald Trump to seeing it as a 'personal insult' that she lost.

Obama could not believe the American people had 'turned on him' for a man he had written off as a 'cartoon'.

As the dust settled Obama told his family that 'this hurts' and blamed Clinton who 'brought many of her troubles on herself' and ran a 'scripted, soulless campaign'.

The eye-popping details are in the new edition of 'Obama: The Call Of History' by New York Times chief White House correspondent Peter Baker.

The book was originally released in July 2017 but has been updated with extensive new reporting throughout Obama's time in office - and the run through of election day is electrifying.

Obama blamed Hillary for 2016 loss because of her 'scripted, soulless campaign' | Daily Mail Online

he had an even worse time stumping for candidates during the midterms ....just go play golf an chill in Hawaii while they bully locals in Chicago on what is going to be your LIEbrary

BUT affirmative action oreo is right !
Hillary is a soulless ghoul who stole billions from lil black theybes in hati

no one ever asked her how much is enough .....

tenor.gif

We finally got someone to spill the beans on how the Hussein reacted on the news that Donald Trump won.

Turns out the Hussein saw it as “an insult” and that the American people “turned on him”.
He had to go watch the Dr. Strange movie to get his mind off the election. So we know he’s like many of the batshit crazy left that couldn’t deal with reality.

So there we have it folks, the beloved Hussein admitting Hillary was a piece of s*** and that is why she lost, not because of “Russia meddling”. That story had to be concocted afterwards despite the Hussein already spying on the Donald and knowing that there was no Russian “collusion” going on.

Barack Obama admitted 'this stings' after the 2016 election result and spent the night watching the movie Dr Strange to try and distract himself, a new book claims.

The former president went from being confident that Hillary Clinton would beat Donald Trump to seeing it as a 'personal insult' that she lost.

Obama could not believe the American people had 'turned on him' for a man he had written off as a 'cartoon'.

As the dust settled Obama told his family that 'this hurts' and blamed Clinton who 'brought many of her troubles on herself' and ran a 'scripted, soulless campaign'.

The eye-popping details are in the new edition of 'Obama: The Call Of History' by New York Times chief White House correspondent Peter Baker.

The book was originally released in July 2017 but has been updated with extensive new reporting throughout Obama's time in office - and the run through of election day is electrifying.

Obama blamed Hillary for 2016 loss because of her 'scripted, soulless campaign' | Daily Mail Online

he had an even worse time stumping for candidates during the midterms ....just go play golf an chill in Hawaii while they bully locals in Chicago on what is going to be your LIEbrary

BUT affirmative action oreo is right !
Hillary is a soulless ghoul who stole billions from lil black theybes in hati

no one ever asked her how much is enough .....

tenor.gif
just more of your garbage propaganda, super duper. All investigated and nothing has been found but garbage propaganda and silly Dupes like you. And Haitian corruption of course. we know from her tax returns that all their money has come from speeches and books, dumbass.

I think it is because they know the racists are in the Republican Party. They are not really very liberal in many respects.

Funny coming from a guy who supports a party where one presidential contender said you have to speak Indian to communicate in a 7-11, and described DumBama as a "Clean" black man. Of course that's better than what Bill Clinton said, and that is "20 years ago, he would be serving us coffee."

And how are those Jew haters in your House doing these days? Didn't hear much from them after the terrorists launched 100 rockets at Israel. Of course, perhaps they are related to some of them. Who knows?

I love how the new norm of 2% growth and magic wand comments came back to bite him in the ass! lol

Funny coming from a guy who supports a party where one presidential contender said you have to speak Indian to communicate in a 7-11, and described DumBama as a "Clean" black man. Of course that's better than what Bill Clinton said, and that is "20 years ago, he would be serving us coffee."

And how are those Jew haters in your House doing these days? Didn't hear much from them after the terrorists launched 100 rockets at Israel. Of course, perhaps they are related to some of them. Who knows?
All garbage propaganda super duper. The first three are bad jokes spun out of all recognition, and being against Israeli right-wing assholes is not anti-semitism. Only GOP Dupes could possibly believe the Democrats are racist. Which means by the way someone who believes another race is inferior dislikes them and discriminates against them. That is GOP all the way.

Why are so many black leaders in the Republican Party, great leaders like Brodus Clay and Iron Mike Tyson?

All garbage propaganda super duper. The first three are bad jokes spun out of all recognition, and being against Israeli right-wing assholes is not anti-semitism. Only GOP Dupes could possibly believe the Democrats are racist. Which means by the way someone who believes another race is inferior dislikes them and discriminates against them. That is GOP all the way.

What propaganda? Would you like the video of Biden? I can dig them up you know. Bad jokes? That's the way your party looks at minorities, as bad jokes.

But I understand why you feel that way. It's the way brainwashing works, and the Democrat party knows it.

If you've seen the transcript of Mr. Biden's remarks about convenience stores and Dunkin Donut stores in Delaware, he made it crystal clear that he wasn't joking. "I am not joking" are the exact words he used.

What propaganda? Would you like the video of Biden? I can dig them up you know. Bad jokes? That's the way your party looks at minorities, as bad jokes.

But I understand why you feel that way. It's the way brainwashing works, and the Democrat party knows it.
Every respected media and journalist and law enforcement in the world agrees with me. You believe GOP propaganda put out only by Rupert Murdoch and high school grad x dj cokehead Rush Limbaugh Sean etc etc. Garbage propaganda, all your scandals are imaginary, super duper. And no conspiracies either. Unbelievable. Your garbage propaganda has about 10% World approval. The conspiracy nut jobs and the brainwashed.

Every respected media and journalist and law enforcement in the world agrees with me. You believe GOP propaganda put out only by Rupert Murdoch and high school grad x dj cokehead Rush Limbaugh Sean etc etc. Garbage propaganda, all your scandals are imaginary, super duper. And no conspiracies either. Unbelievable. Your garbage propaganda has about 10% World approval. The conspiracy nut jobs and the brainwashed.

Since when does "world approval" mean shit, even if you could prove what that was?

Remember than in the Summer of 1492, it was the general scientific consensus that the world was flat, and if you went due west from Spain you'd sail off the edge and into oblivion. This was proven to be incorrect by the conservative navigator Chris Columbus.

Just because the "consensus says something, doesn't mean its right

If you've seen the transcript of Mr. Biden's remarks about convenience stores and Dunkin Donut stores in Delaware, he made it crystal clear that he wasn't joking. "I am not joking" are the exact words he used.
Anyone who has watched The Simpsons knows it's a joke. Take a break

Lies. Putin done it.

Since when does "world approval" mean shit, even if you could prove what that was?

Remember than in the Summer of 1492, it was the general scientific consensus that the world was flat, and if you went due west from Spain you'd sail off the edge and into oblivion. This was proven to be incorrect by the conservative navigator Chris Columbus.

Just because the "consensus says something, doesn't mean its right
So why are we the only country in the modern world without a living wage Healthcare paid parental leave daycare cheap college and training opportunity great vacations and infrastructure? We have a flat tax system if you count all taxes and the middle class and our infrastructure have been going to hell for 35 years. You don't know that but you know every detail of conspiracies and scandals about Hillary holder Obama. All garbage propaganda. Half of you idiots haven't heard about the George W bush World depression of 2008. It's a joke

I owe America an apology. I was once a bright eyed bushy tailed liberal, AND I VOTED FOR BILL CLINTON. Because, I despised then prez, Jorge Wankerdoodle Bush. I voted for slippery Bill just as big middle finger to the tired old GOP. Because I was so hoodwinked by the liberal agenda. But perhaps when reality strikes, most of the ranks of liberal Dems will wake up thirty years from now, and have that OH SHIT moment like I did.

Lies. Putin done it.
There were several things -her bad campaign, Russians, 25 years of fox imaginary garbage, James Comey the big mouth GOP idiot finally did it....

Lies. Putin done it.
There were several things -her bad campaign, Russians, 25 years of fox imaginary garbage, James Comey the big mouth GOP idiot finally did it....
For the billionth time, Brainwashed functional idiot.

Forum List

Back