Obama on Kenya: There's a reason my name is Barack Hussein Obama (Yes, We Know Why)

I certainly can see why Obama would be concerned about gay rights, going to a country that outlaws gay sex. Maybe that is why he avoided going for 7 years.

Yep:

GayObama_thumb19.jpg

Yes, there is a reason. It’s because he’s a muslim and no man named Hussein is NOT a muslim. He was born a Muslim through his alleged father.

Business Insider

MOD NOTE: --- Corrected link to BInsider story -- FlaCalTenn
Obama on Kenya There s a reason my name is Barack Hussein Obama - Business Insider

So someone's name defines their religion?

That's gotta be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. But then, considering the source I tend to grade you on a bit of a curve.

have you ever been out of the country idiot left-wing nutjob?

barack hussein obama most certainly is a Muslim name. there ARE christians in the Middle East and south asia, africa etc, but you will have to look REALLY REALLY HARD to find one named barack or hussein
But they do exist, right? I've been out of this country and I can tell you people in other countries think the US right wing are loons. Dangerous and ignorant loons. I have never heard anyone from Germany, Spain or France or the Japanese or Chinese that come here to visit say anything good about US right wingers. In fact, they don't understand why America votes for people so wrong, ignorant and dangerous. This is absolutely true.

you're a complete idiot

so why would anybody be surprised you found other complete idiots in foreign countries?
And The Country Posing The Greatest Threat to Peace as 2013 Ends is

Why wouldn't other countries be afraid of an anti science, anti education, fear mongering political party that invaded a country for no discernible reason?

Yes, there is a reason. It’s because he’s a muslim and no man named Hussein is NOT a muslim. He was born a Muslim through his alleged father.

Business Insider

Obama on Kenya There s a reason my name is Barack Hussein Obama - Business Insider

That's gotta be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. But then, considering the source I tend to grade you on a bit of a curve.

barack hussein obama most certainly is a Muslim name. there ARE christians in the Middle East and south asia, africa etc, but you will have to look REALLY REALLY HARD to find one named barack or hussein
But they do exist, right? I've been out of this country and I can tell you people in other countries think the US right wing are loons. Dangerous and ignorant loons. I have never heard anyone from Germany, Spain or France or the Japanese or Chinese that come here to visit say anything good about US right wingers. In fact, they don't understand why America votes for people so wrong, ignorant and dangerous. This is absolutely true.

If you watch foreign news channels they say exactly what you are saying. The right wing in the U.S. is nuts. But you can't tell people they are nuts and have them understand what you are saying, THEY ARE NUTS.

Business Insider

Political correctness blinds you.

Or, an even passing capacity for reason renders your claims meaningless gibberish. As someone's religion isn't defined by their name.

Apparently there is a huge nest of "birthers" out there

IN KENYA!!

signs all over the place saying "WELCOME HOME MR PRESIDENT!!"

some of our left-wingnuts need to go over there and scream at them for being racist, paranoid, and delusional!!

;)

Oh, you're missing the greater conspiracy.

President_Reagan_in_Ballyporeen_Ireland.jpg

By your standard, Reagan was born in Ireland.

Who knew?

Business Insider

Um, dipshit......Obama has lived the overwhelming majority of his life in the US. Not in the middle east, south asia, or Africa. Making your entire argument moot.

Someone's name does not define their religion. Obama was named after his father. A father that had already rejected Islam and was a self professed atheist. A father that Obama barely knew.

IN KENYA!!

some of our left-wingnuts need to go over there and scream at them for being racist, paranoid, and delusional!!

;)

Who knew?

Did Nancy Reagan put up that sign?

IN KENYA!!

;)

Who knew?

How is that relevant to the batshit standard of evidence offered to us by bedowin in this hapless statement:

bedowin62 said:

IN KENYA!!

So Reagan was born in Ireland?

Business Insider

Um, dipshit......Obama has lived the overwhelming majority of his life in the US. Not in the middle east, south asia, or Africa. Making your entire argument moot.

Someone's name does not define their religion. Obama was named after his father. A father that had already rejected Islam and was a self professed atheist. A father that Obama barely knew.
\

um dipshit. i realize you're embarrassed at having been exposed for a fool; but nothing you're saying here negates the fact that obama was given a Muslim name at birth; it IS a muslim name, no matter how many irrelevant excuses you put up here. if his father had "rejected Islam" he could have found a better way to express that than giving his son his own Muslim name.

you're a clown

IN KENYA!!

;)

Who knew?

How is that relevant to the batshit standard of evidence offered to us by bedowin in this hapless statement:

bedowin62 said:

IN KENYA!!

YAWN
libs are such humorless clowns.

there is no controversy over reagan's birth certificate that would be made worse by people in his ancestor's home saying "Welcome Home Mr President"
big difference; huge

try again

Business Insider

\

um dipshit. i realize you're embarrassed at having been exposed for a fool; but nothing you're saying here negates the fact that obama was given a Muslim name at birth; it IS a muslim name, no matter how many irrelevant excuses you put up here. if his father had "rejected Islam" he could have found a better way to express that than giving his son his own Muslim name.

And how does being given a 'muslim name' mean one must be a muslim, my little simpleton? As remember, that is the claim that I'm refuting.

Explain it to us. Especially when the name he was given....was his atheist father's name.

Business Insider

\

And how does being given a 'muslim name' mean one must be a muslim, my little simpleton? As remember, that is the claim that I'm refuting.

Explain it to us. Especially when the name he was given....was his atheist father's name.

you sad pathetic loser.

go back and read my original post. i never said it meant he IS a paracticing Muslim

i said there are muslim names; true
i said he was given a muslim name at birth, that his name is muslim; true
i said he was raised as a muslim at least part of his life; if not by his muslim-turned atheist father, then by his muslim ste-father

ok now go cry

IN KENYA!!

;)

Who knew?

bedowin62 said:

IN KENYA!!

YAWN

there is no controversy over reagan's birth certificate that would be made worse by people in his ancestor's home saying "Welcome Home Mr President"
big difference; huge

try again

Laughing.....so 'WELCOME HOME MR PRESIDENT' means that Kenyans are birthers. But 'Welcome Home Mr. President' doesn't mean that the Irish were birther's huh?

Way to wipe your ass with your own standards, dipshit! Is there any claim I can't run you off of?

And of course, Obama's birth in Hawaii has been affirmed far more thoroughly than Reagan's birth in Illinois ever was. The State of Illinois never affirmed that Reagan's birth certificate was on file, matched their original records, and that Reagan was born in Illinois. Nor did the Registrar of Illinois affirm in two affidavits that Reagan's place of birth was Illinois.

In fact, we don't have any birth certificate from Reagan. While Obama produced both a COLB and an image of his LFBC.

By your own standards, its Reagan you should be questioning. Yet once again, you ignore your own standards whenever they are inconvenient to your argument. If even you are going to treat your standards like the useless garbage that they are, surely you can understand when we treat them the same way.

Try again.

Business Insider

\

um remember that ISNT the "claim you're refuting" because i never said that

try again

IN KENYA!!

;)

Who knew?

bedowin62 said:

IN KENYA!!

YAWN

big difference; huge

try again

Laughing.....so 'WELCOME HOME MR PRESIDENT' means that Kenyans are birthers. But 'Welcome Home Mr. President' doesn't mean that the Irish were birther's huh?

Way to wipe your ass with your own standards, dipshit! Is there any claim I can't run you off of?

And of course, Obama's birth in Hawaii has been affirmed far more thoroughly than Reagan's birth in Illinois ever was. The State of Illinois never affirmed that Reagan's birth certificate was on file, matched their original records, and that Reagan was born in Illinois. Nor did the Registrar of Illinois affirm in two affidavits that Reagan's place of birth was Illinois.

In fact, we don't have any birth certificate from Reagan. While Obama produced both a COLB and an image of his LFBC.

By your own standards, its Reagan you should be questioning. Yet once again, you ignore your own standards whenever they are inconvenient to your argument. If even you are going to treat your standards like the useless garbage that they are, surely you can understand when we treat them the same way.

Try again.

you've been made a fool of.

you didnt even want to acknowldege that there are muslim names

try again

\

you sad pathetic loser.

go back and read my original post. i never said it meant he IS a paracticing Muslim

i said there are muslim names; true
i said he was given a muslim name at birth, that his name is muslim; true
i said he was raised as a muslim at least part of his life; if not by his muslim-turned atheist father, then by his muslim ste-father

ok now go cry

And again, my poor hapless little fool of a poster........how does being named after his atheist father make him a Muslim? Its such a simple question and yet you won't touch it with a 10 foot pole. Giving us excuse after excuse why you can't.

Remembering of course that Obama spent as much time in Catholic school as he did going to an Islamic school. Does that mean he's Catholic? No?

Laughing.....looks like our little dipshit wiped his ass with his own standards again!

Is there any claim I can't run you off of, boy?

Forum List

Back