Obama on Kenya: There's a reason my name is Barack Hussein Obama (Yes, We Know Why)

i never said he was a paracticing muslim you clown
i said, and i will stil say, he may be

And the backpedal continues! With you having abandoned the OP entirely, giving us one sniveling excuse for your rout after another as you run.

Admit it, dipshit.....being given his atheist father's name does not make Obama a Muslim.

and was rasied at least part of his life as a muslim

And he spent as much time in Catholic School. Does that mean he's catholic?

Laughing.......Oh look! It ignores its own standards yet again. You make this so easy, idiot.

lol again you make a fool of yourslf

Catholic schools in indonesia and eslewhere accept Muslim students

but Muslim schools mostly do not

TRY AGAIN

yawn

what else you got???

Other than you ignoring yourself? What more do I need to point and laugh at your idiocy.

Where 'Welcome Home Mr. President' means that Kenya's are birthers if its Obama. But 'Welcome Home Mr. President' doesn't mean that the Irish were birthers if its Reagan.

If even you are going to wipe your ass with your own standards, why would we treat your idiocy any different?

and you chose to continue making a fool of yourself i see.............................

no;

only you're laughing

because you made a fool of yourselg

and arent man enough to admit it

i never said he was a paracticing muslim you clown
i said, and i will stil say, he may be

And the backpedal continues! With you having abandoned the OP entirely, giving us one sniveling excuse for your rout after another as you run.

Admit it, dipshit.....being given his atheist father's name does not make Obama a Muslim.

and was rasied at least part of his life as a muslim

And he spent as much time in Catholic School. Does that mean he's catholic?

Laughing.......Oh look! It ignores its own standards yet again. You make this so easy, idiot.

lol again you make a fool of yourslf

Catholic schools in indonesia and eslewhere accept Muslim students

Laughing....and exactly as I predicted, you ignore your own standard *again*. Where if Obama goes to a Muslim school, he's a Muslim. But if Obama goes to a Catholic School he's not a Catholic.

Is there any standard you won't wipe your ass with the moment it becomes inconvenient, dipshit?

no;

only you're laughing

because you made a fool of yourselg

and arent man enough to admit it

You had your ass handed to you, dipshit. I ran you off the OP's idiocy, forcing you to admit that being named after his atheist father doesn't make Obama Muslim. And I caught you ignoring your own standards, with you insisting that if Obama went to a Muslim school, he's a muslim. But if he goes to Catholic school, he's not a Catholic.

Do you ever get tired of tucking that tail between your legs and running, boy?

Like i said

you got nothing

I've got you ignoring your own standards.

Either Reagan was born in Ireland.....are you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about, idiot.

You keep running, I'll keep laughing. Deal?
Was there ever any question that Reagan wasn't born in America?

Do you acknowledge that Obama's place of birth has been affirmed more thoroughly than Reagan's ever was?

Like i said

you got nothing

Either Reagan was born in Ireland.....are you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about, idiot.

Do you acknowledge that Obama's place of birth has been affirmed more thoroughly than Reagan's ever was?
If you go by his character and how many lies he has told. I don't know what to believe. Also if you go by Hillary's character and how many lies she has told. You realize your party will go to all lengths to destroy America.

what is my own standard leftard?

i said he was raised as a muslim for part of his life

what part isnt true?

An Aug. 26, 2010 a PolitiFact national article critiqued Graham’s comments, saying while it’s true Islam scholars say that in Muslim cultures children of Muslims are generally assumed to be Muslim themselves, what really makes one an adherent to Islam is their own beliefs and practices.

Like i said

you got nothing

no; because it hasnt

Some of the web commentary has focused on the fact that Obama was listed in his Catholic school records as a Muslim as evidence that was his faith while in Indonesia.
But a number of stories suggested he may have been listed as Muslim simply because Obama’s stepfather was Muslim, though press accounts suggest Lolo Soetoro was not particularly devout.

OR he was raised as a Muslim at least part of his life

Like i said

you got nothing

If you go by his character and how many lies he has told. I don't know what to believe. Also if you go by Hillary's character and how many lies she has told. You realize your party will go to all lengths to destroy America.

Uh-huh. And its not Obama you'd have to ignore. He doesn't remember his birth. Its the State of Hawaii you'd have to ignore. As the State of Hawaii has affirmed and reaffirmed Obama's place of birth over and over and over again.

And Hillary? What the fiddler's fuck does she have to do with anything we're discussing. You're just dripping with desperation to change the topic.

Forum List

Back