How Did We All Miss This?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
It seems as though America's image in other countries is gaining prestige. We are once again seen as the leading economy...stealing that title back from China.

2. Views of China and the Global Balance of Power Pew Research Center

That's good news, right?

We also have a favorable image in general. As does the POTUS.

1. America s Global Image Pew Research Center
Amazing things happen. Change happens by the minute. Never be shocked by polls, research data, charts, or any other information that's fed to us by various sources. It's fun to watch the changes take place in research and the data that's released to the general public. A year from now, you may read something entirely different, showing a much different picture.

It seems as though America's image in other countries is gaining prestige. We are once again seen as the leading economy...stealing that title back from China.

That's good news, right?

Amazing things happen. Change happens by the minute. Never be shocked by polls, research data, charts, or any other information that's fed to us by various sources. It's fun to watch the changes take place in research and the data that's released to the general public. A year from now, you may read something entirely different, showing a much different picture.

What? Are you saying that things change over time? Is that what you are trying to claim here?

That's good news, right?

Took a while to shake off the stink of Bush

You get paid for this gem?
Or did you post it gratis? LOL

...We also have a favorable image in general. As does the POTUS...
You can stop brown-nosing the POTUS now... he's down to a year-and-a-half left to go.

In the final analysis, it really doesn't matter a damn what the thin-blooded and emasculated EU or others thinks of us.

What matters is what we think of ourselves.

And what our adversaries and potential adversaries think of us.

So, if you're going to start pumping sunshine up our skirts...

Be sure to temper it with some real-world assessment, in areas that actually and really count.

Polls are interesting things. Most people just go along with the premise, like in those Mark Dice videos:

"Do you think America is a Free Country?" Yes.
"Do you think America is losing Vital Freedoms?" Yes.
"Do you think America has a Strong Economy" Yes.
"Do you think America's Economy is Faltering?" Yes.

That's good news, right?

yes it is good news, but we can sure use a leader right now that can unite this country and get people fired up about the country they live in....

That's good news, right?

yes it is good news, but we can sure use a leader right now that can unite this country and get people fired up about the country they live in....
Then hire a pretty speech writer...

That's good news, right?

What? Are you saying that things change over time? Is that what you are trying to claim here?
What I said was meant as sarcasm. Look, I read the news, I look at research data, I keep up with the stock market, the price of oil, the piece of gold, etc. etc. etc.. It wasn't long ago when a lot of economists were saying that gold would hit $2,000 an ounce by the second quarter of this year. It's now down to between $1,000 and $1,100 an ounce. The same with oil. The same with the stock market. I read what economists say, and I keep up with the news. Yes, things change very rapidly. Some so-called experts say one thing, and another group of so-called experts say just the opposite.

Always read between the lines, pay attention to your community, your state, and listen to what folks on Main Street America are saying. For example, we're hearing how everything is getting better, and in some areas, they are. But, look at the cost of rent, utilities, health care, higher education, and then look at real wages and the benefits no longer offered by employers. Look at our rundown infrastructure, illegal immigration, racial tensions, the headlines concerning the gay community, 50% of our children are living at or below the poverty line, home ownership has declined, we have troubled pension funds, cities near bankruptcy, mounting government debt, military engagements on foreign soil, college grads working in the jobs as high school grads, our import dependency, our open borders, etc. etc. etc.

We are not doing good, nor are we anywhere near doing good.

That's good news, right?

Took a while to shake off the stink of Bush

You get paid for this gem?
Or did you post it gratis? LOL
Short but to the point

$5 please

great news!!!

can the 13 million obama added to the food stamp rolls eat that?

Well alrighty then!!!!

Investors of the world were so impressed when our earnings reports came out, so impressed with our economic outlook that the markets lost 3% last week

idiots and hypocrites

That's good news, right?

Maybe a little LOYAL opposition would do us good as well.

That's good news, right?

What I said was meant as sarcasm. Look, I read the news, I look at research data, I keep up with the stock market, the price of oil, the piece of gold, etc. etc. etc.. It wasn't long ago when a lot of economists were saying that gold would hit $2,000 an ounce by the second quarter of this year. It's now down to between $1,000 and $1,100 an ounce. The same with oil. The same with the stock market. I read what economists say, and I keep up with the news. Yes, things change very rapidly. Some so-called experts say one thing, and another group of so-called experts say just the opposite.

Always read between the lines, pay attention to your community, your state, and listen to what folks on Main Street America are saying. For example, we're hearing how everything is getting better, and in some areas, they are. But, look at the cost of rent, utilities, health care, higher education, and then look at real wages and the benefits no longer offered by employers. Look at our rundown infrastructure, illegal immigration, racial tensions, the headlines concerning the gay community, 50% of our children are living at or below the poverty line, home ownership has declined, we have troubled pension funds, cities near bankruptcy, mounting government debt, military engagements on foreign soil, college grads working in the jobs as high school grads, our import dependency, our open borders, etc. etc. etc.

Holy shit. I was fucking with you. Take your pessimistic attitude and shove it deep. Go back to pictures.

That's good news, right?

Then hire a pretty speech writer...
to fire you up moon all anyone has to do is get you some Bubba Kush and your fine....

That's good news, right?

Holy shit. I was fucking with you. Take your pessimistic attitude and shove it deep. Go back to pictures.
images1IFUA5HP.jpg

Forum List

Back