Obama now has 34 Senators supporting the Iran Deal - GOP will not be able to block it

Jroc 12386749.

Interesting Q&A from Jroc's link:

Al-Monitor: How have the negotiations between Iran and the West affected the internal situation in Iran?

Azizi: It is normal for Western countries to establish relations with Iran to change Iran’s attitudes and reduce the danger it poses to the region. In this context, the solution of Iran’s nuclear issue will benefit the international community and Iran will benefit from it, too. Iran’s benefits are the release of some of the Iranian money and acceptance of Iran into the international community. But according to the nature of Tehran’s policy, ups and downs are common. Rouhani tried to change the international community’s vision toward him, but the question remains: Will Ayatollah Khamenei accept the entire package proposed by the international community?

Read more: Iranian peshmerga chief: Iran set ambushes for us - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

The Iranian Peshmerga leader says Iran nuke deal will benefit the world community.

"In this context, the solution of Iran’s nuclear issue will benefit the international community and Iran will benefit from it"

PmRSq6f.jpg

Guy, this is what the Senate agreed to.

right-----now let's sit tight and see how it all works out

Pretty much. this is a pretty good deal for the US, better than we were going to ever get otherwise.

But for the Zionist Amen Corner, who want to see Americans in body bags so Israelis can sleep peacefully at night, the whining will never stop.

Pretty much. this is a pretty good deal for the US, better than we were going to ever get otherwise.

But for the Zionist Amen Corner, who want to see Americans in body bags so Israelis can sleep peacefully at night, the whining will never stop.

the OBSESSION that the islamo Nazi pigs on this board evince over the US - IRAN nuke deal is FASCINATING. The islamo Nazis are CELEBRATING a great
victory as if their sluts are dancing on the dead bodies of a million jewish infants.
I got bad news for you lumps of Nazi shit--------it is actually not much of an issue
at all for DA JOOOOOOOS. Go out----get drunk and slobber over your gutter whores----------and IMAGINE that you "got one over on da joooooos" ---------
......you didn't-------the "agreement" makes no difference

the OBSESSION that the islamo Nazi pigs on this board evince over the US - IRAN nuke deal is FASCINATING. The islamo Nazis are CELEBRATING a great
victory as if their sluts are dancing on the dead bodies of a million jewish infants.
I got bad news for you lumps of Nazi shit--------it is actually not much of an issue
at all for DA JOOOOOOOS. Go out----get drunk and slobber over your gutter whores----------and IMAGINE that you "got one over on da joooooos" ---------

Guy, if this wasn't such a big deal for the Jews, then why did the Head Jew fly to Washington to demand we don't do it?

The agreement is pretty awesome in that people have figured out the emperor has no clothes.

Even Ann Coulter has broken bad on you guys.
ann-coulter-defends-her-controversial-tweet-about-jews.jpg

Guy, if this wasn't such a big deal for the Jews, then why did the Head Jew fly to Washington to demand we don't do it?

The agreement is pretty awesome in that people have figured out the emperor has no clothes.

Even Ann Coulter has broken bad on you guys.
ann-coulter-defends-her-controversial-tweet-about-jews.jpg

ROFLMAO ----anne ooulter. Some "leader" got on a plane to register a
complaint---------WOW!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO ----anne ooulter. Some "leader" got on a plane to register a
complaint---------WOW!!!!!!!!

Yes, and a great day in America, we finally told him to go fuck himself.

Too bad no one did that a decade ago before we put 5000 American servicemen into the ground.

who did 'WE" bid "go fuck yourself" ? I do not remember bidding anyone----
"fuck yourself"

Foul mouth personal attacks and no facts. Typical conservative. Have you found one single case where Iranian Shiites were murdering Yazidis in Iraq yet? Can you admit you made that up?

who did 'WE" bid "go fuck yourself" ? I do not remember bidding anyone----
"fuck yourself"

You know, when your boy and AIPAC couldn't block this very sensible deal and avoided a war. That's what you are hear whining about, right?

to what "war" are you referring?

So what do you think about Jews who support Obama over the lives of Jews in Israel? Would you like to answer that for me?

Army Chief Says Iran ‘Eager’ to Wipe Out Israel Sooner Than Khamenei’s 25-Year Assessment

ataollah-salehi-300x173.jpg

The commander-in-chief of the Iranian Army expressed his country’s eagerness for a military confrontation with Israel, and readiness to destroy the Jewish state sooner than the 25-year projection recently set forth by Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, the regime-aligned Tasnim News Agencyreported on Tuesday.

In a speech during “Sacred Defense Week,” Iran’s annual commemoration of its 8-year war with Iraq, Major General Ataollah Salehi vowed, “We will annihilate Israel for sure.”

“We are also eager that Israel take (military) action against us sooner, so that we could mark its destruction earlier than the 25 years that has been pledged,” he added.

Report: Army Chief Says Iran ‘Eager’ to Wipe Out Israel Sooner Than Khamenei’s 25-Year Assessment

Statistikhengst

Foul mouth personal attacks and no facts. Typical conservative. Have you found one single case where Iranian Shiites were murdering Yazidis in Iraq yet? Can you admit you made that up?

I never suggested that Shiite shit were murdering Yazidis------I correctly stated that Shiite shit murder ZOROASTRIANS in Iran-------you fucking piece of shit

I never suggested that Shiite shit were murdering Yazidis------I correctly stated that Shiite shit murder ZOROASTRIANS in Iran-------you fucking piece of shit
Of course you didn't just suggest it, you stated it out right. Then you tried to give your bullshit some credibility by trying to link Yazidis with Zoroastrians. And still you try to lie your way thru it. You have no credibility.......you marginalize yourself with practically every post you make........typical Zionist scum.

So what do you think about Jews who support Obama over the lives of Jews in Israel? Would you like to answer that for me?

American Jews look at Zionism like the crazy relative who starts ranting about Hitler to your goyim classmates at your Bat-Mitvah.

"Uncle Moshe, you are embarrassing me in front of my friends!!!!"

The thing is, a lot of decent minded Jews are embarrassed by the fact that the Jewish state has required 70 years of war and oppression of the people who are already there.

Then we have people like you without conscience, the true nature of a bully...

Forum List

Back