Obama now has 34 Senators supporting the Iran Deal - GOP will not be able to block it

Irosie Then:

Irosie 12377958
In Syria and Iraq------the Iranian Shiite shit are not coming close to Isis ---in Iraq they are murdering YAZIDIS----

Irosie the foul mouth now:

Irosie 12415723
I never suggested that Shiite shit were murdering Yazidis------I correctly stated that Shiite shit murder ZOROASTRIANS in Iran-------you fucking piece of shit

You can always tell when right wingers get caught having their facts wrong by the extremity of their foul mouthed personal attacks.[/QUOTE]

I never suggested that Shiite shit were murdering Yazidis------I correctly stated that Shiite shit murder ZOROASTRIANS in Iran-------you fucking piece of shit
Of course you didn't just suggest it, you stated it out right. Then you tried to give your bullshit some credibility by trying to link Yazidis with Zoroastrians. And still you try to lie your way thru it. You have no credibility.......you marginalize yourself with practically every post you make........typical Zionist scum.

if I one post (which I cannot find) I stated that Iranians kill Yazidis in Iraq----it was
by error. I am not----as you are-----an islamo Nazi lump of shit-----I IS A JEW----as a jew I have encountered Zoroastrians and understand their history -------the tragedy
they endured when they encountered the STINK OF THE NABI ASS LICKERS who
subjected them to genocide in honor of the lump of shit they worship

Irosie Then:

Irosie 12377958
In Syria and Iraq------the Iranian Shiite shit are not coming close to Isis ---in Iraq they are murdering YAZIDIS----

oh----is this the BIG TIME POST-------"they are murdering Yazidis"------sorry islamo Nazi scum-------the "they" in this post refers to ---islamo Nazis in Iraq-----
at this time the islamo Nazi shit dogs are sunnis-----not Iranian Shiite shit

So what do you think about Jews who support Obama over the lives of Jews in Israel? Would you like to answer that for me?

American Jews look at Zionism like the crazy relative who starts ranting about Hitler to your goyim classmates at your Bat-Mitvah.

"Uncle Moshe, you are embarrassing me in front of my friends!!!!"

The thing is, a lot of decent minded Jews are embarrassed by the fact that the Jewish state has required 70 years of war and oppression of the people who are already there.

Then we have people like you without conscience, the true nature of a bully...
Are those the same Jews who you want dead with the rest of them for controlling the country behind the scenes and who caused you to loose your job?:dunno: are you
guno ?...whats goyim mean?

Last edited:
who did 'WE" bid "go fuck yourself" ? I do not remember bidding anyone----
"fuck yourself"

You know, when your boy and AIPAC couldn't block this very sensible deal and avoided a war. That's what you are hear whining about, right?

to what "war" are you referring?

So what do you think about Jews who support Obama over the lives of Jews in Israel? Would you like to answer that for me?

Army Chief Says Iran ‘Eager’ to Wipe Out Israel Sooner Than Khamenei’s 25-Year Assessment

ataollah-salehi-300x173.jpg

The commander-in-chief of the Iranian Army expressed his country’s eagerness for a military confrontation with Israel, and readiness to destroy the Jewish state sooner than the 25-year projection recently set forth by Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, the regime-aligned Tasnim News Agencyreported on Tuesday.

In a speech during “Sacred Defense Week,” Iran’s annual commemoration of its 8-year war with Iraq, Major General Ataollah Salehi vowed, “We will annihilate Israel for sure.”

“We are also eager that Israel take (military) action against us sooner, so that we could mark its destruction earlier than the 25 years that has been pledged,” he added.

Report: Army Chief Says Iran ‘Eager’ to Wipe Out Israel Sooner Than Khamenei’s 25-Year Assessment

Statistikhengst

irosie91
I didn't think you'd answer my question. it's easy to sit here and slam the Islamonazis all day. it 's quite another to point out and stand against your own, who side with the enemies of the Jewish people

Last edited:
irosie 12417466
Irosie Then:

Irosie 12377958

oh----is this the BIG TIME POST-------"they are murdering Yazidis"------sorry islamo Nazi scum-------the "they" in this post refers to ---islamo Nazis in Iraq----- at this time the islamo Nazi shit dogs are sunnis-----not Iranian Shiite shit

Are you blind? You used the term 'they" in reference to "--the Iranian Shiite shit" murdering YAZIDIS.

You were responding to JoeB who had correctly argued "In Syria and Iraq, the funding Iran is doing is helping to fight ISIS."

You cannot accept that truth so you made up your own. You said Iran was not coming close to ISIS in Iraq ---- they were murdering YAZIDIS.

You are part of the rightwing propaganda machine that just does not concern itself with being factual.

irosie 12417466
Irosie Then:

Irosie 12377958

oh----is this the BIG TIME POST-------"they are murdering Yazidis"------sorry islamo Nazi scum-------the "they" in this post refers to ---islamo Nazis in Iraq----- at this time the islamo Nazi shit dogs are sunnis-----not Iranian Shiite shit

Are you blind? You used the term 'they" in reference to "--the Iranian Shiite shit" murdering YAZIDIS.

You were responding to JoeB who had correctly argued "In Syria and Iraq, the funding Iran is doing is helping to fight ISIS."

You cannot accept that truth so you made up your own. You said Iran was not coming close to ISIS in Iraq ---- they were murdering YAZIDIS.

You are part of the rightwing propaganda machine that just does not concern itself with being factual.

wrong again------the "THEY" is muslims murdering Yazidis----just as muslims have murdered ZOROASTRIANS ----historically, for the glory of the lump of shit---in the sky -----allah, for the past 1400 years. Zoroastrrians----like jews-----refused to lick the shit off the stinking ass of the rapist pig, muhummad For those who do not know----
Zorostrianism was-----at one time, THE RELIGION of Iran--------the pigs of "notfooled" creed--------committed a gross genocide upon them ----killing tens of
millions for refusing to lick the shit of islam. There are very few Zoroastrians in the world ---left. Some escaped "not-fooled" shit by sailing off to Bombay
(now called Mumbai) Some jews did the same-------today in Bombay (Mumbai)
small numbers of Jews and Zoroastrians still remain-------it was they who were attacked by islami nazo scum and shit-----in the year 2011. Not-fooled shit cannot
tolerate the fact that some have survived. Had I not been a jew, I would have never encountered a Zoroastrian------but I did, simply because I have a friend----jew from Mumbai. SEE? I am lucky. The islamo Nazi shit----in order to excite their sluts------engaged in that which muslimah sluts enjoy------obscene mutiation
murder,---------the scum mutilated a pregnant girl------just becusse she was the wife of a rabbi. Of couse the shit for allah also murdered scores of people in that HOLY JIHAD FOR MUHUMMAD------2011------Mumbai-----the city classic as a refuge for the victims of the shit of islam. Currently -----the ass lickers of the rapist pig are murdering and raping and enslaving a small remnant of the Zoroastrians of BAGHDAD-------the Yazidis who escaped their STINK AND FILTH by taking to the HILLS and living amongst the kurds for more than 1000 years

irosie 12418743
. for the past1400 years. Zoroastrrians----

So with all your foul mouthed (irrelevant to this thread's topic ) history lesson you are saying you do know the truth. In Iraq the Iranians are not murdering YAZIDIS - they are assisting them as well as the Kurds as well as the U.S. coalition, as well as the Shiite run Iraqi government that 4484 good Americans sacrificed their lives to put in place. So you know that Iran is assisting the world community in destroying the ISIS THREAT. Iran is a terrorist state. That is one major problem that must be dealt with. But as of right now Iran is on the same team as the U.S. in fighting against ISIS.

The nuclear bomb issue is another separate issue the world community faces with Iran. So why would you derail resolving the bigger issue on nukes at the present time when Iran is essentially helping to eliminate the bigger Sunni threat to Zoroastrians, YAZIDIS Kurds and other Christians and Jewish people that live in that part of the world.

Why not resolve one big threat from Iran (Nukes) peacefully as long as Iran is contributing to the global war against ISIS?

Your rants make no sense at all.

Last edited:
. today in Bombay (Mumbai)
small numbers of Jews and Zoroastrians still remain-------it was they who were attacked by islami nazo scum and shit-----in the year 2011.

Did the Iranian Government have anything to do with this?

2011 Mumbai bombings

8px-Red_pog.svg.png

Opera House
8px-Red_pog.svg.png

Zaveri Bazaar
8px-Red_pog.svg.png

Dadar
Locations of the incidents in the Opera House, Zaveri Bazaar and Dadar counties of Mumbai

Are we not discussing Iran's nuclear deal with the P5+1 on this thread? What does Iran have to do with a terrorist bomb attack in Mumbai?

. today in Bombay (Mumbai)
small numbers of Jews and Zoroastrians still remain-------it was they who were attacked by islami nazo scum and shit-----in the year 2011.

Did the Iranian Government have anything to do with this?

2011 Mumbai bombings

8px-Red_pog.svg.png

Opera House
8px-Red_pog.svg.png

Zaveri Bazaar
8px-Red_pog.svg.png

Dadar
Locations of the incidents in the Opera House, Zaveri Bazaar and Dadar counties of Mumbai

Are we not discussing Iran's nuclear deal with the P5+1 on this thread? What does Iran have to do with a terrorist bomb attack in Mumbai?

the fact that there are jews and Zoroastrians in Bombay is very much related to
IRAN----historically-----very much related to the CREED still the creed of Iran. Zoroastrians are called PARSEES------which means PERSIANS. They are---
ethnically IRANIANS ---interestingly enough----the language used by Pakistanis
of the "lets bomb Mumbai-----the synagogue first" ------is very close to "farsi" ---
the language of Iran. -----attack on Mumbai is not a "coincidence"----Mumbai
was the stop off place for people fleeing ISLAM ---historically----they floated
off by boat. I see a cultural link that reflects the ethos of IRAN TODAY.
Try to free your brain from your rock hard skull

Are those the same Jews who you want dead with the rest of them for controlling the country behind the scenes and who caused you to loose your job?:dunno: are you

You know very well Goyim means gentile.

Guy, I'm kind of indifferent to whether you live or die, but I'll be damned if I go along with sending more Americans off to die so you can pretend your Imaginary Friend in the Sky loves you the best.

Guy, I'm kind of indifferent to whether you live or die, but I'll be damned if I go along with sending more Americans off to die so you can pretend your Imaginary Friend in the Sky loves you the best.

it's the Jews:cuckoo:

You've been brainwashed by the Jewish media and are too stupid to realize it.

After the JEWS manipulated us into a war over a LIE.

You do get this, right? Those Americans would be alive today of the Jews hadn't lied about Iraq having WMD's to start with.

the word GOYIM does not mean gentile-------it means NATIONS. In Hebrew literature it is often used to mean "other" nations ----but the word itself actually means "nations"----GOY is NATION and GOYIM is the plural

IRAN----historically-----very much related to the CREED still the creed of Iran.

That is not what I asked you. Your dreaded theocrats currently running Iran had nothing at all to do with the 2011 bombings in Mumbai. Your arguments against the P5+1 nuclear deal are pretty much a fraud you have committed on yourself.

the word GOYIM does not mean gentile-------it means NATIONS. In Hebrew literature it is often used to mean "other" nations ----but the word itself actually means "nations"----GOY is NATION and GOYIM is the plural
Yepp. Jew haters like magic underwear Joe are often easily confused...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Whatever...

Hey, you know, Gay means "happy". but that's not how it's used today.

Try again.

you made no point I posted the correct translation-----the word GOY has been used to connote ----"non jew" Is that what you wanted?

The word Goy is also being used on this board by people who pretend to be Jews, as a derogatory, even vicious term to address non-Jews. It then spreads like a cancer, as the Jew haters use it as proof that Jews think non-Jews are beneath them, which is incorrect.

Yepp. Jew haters like magic underwear Joe are often easily confused...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

These leftist Jew haters are your people ...congratulations:slap:

IRAN----historically-----very much related to the CREED still the creed of Iran.

That is not what I asked you. Your dreaded theocrats currently running Iran had nothing at all to do with the 2011 bombings in Mumbai. Your arguments against the P5+1 nuclear deal are pretty much a fraud you have committed on yourself.

At no point did I suggest that the Aytoilets of Iran arranged the terrorism which muslims from Pakistan----in fact SUNNI muslims, enacted in Mumbai-----fooled
insists that I did because he is a desperated fucking liar trying to BOLSTER his
POV-----with what amounts to a libel. Libel is what islamo Nazi pimps do. I alluded to an ETHOS which Pakistanis-----even sunni Pakistanis---share with Shiite shit of Iran------their sense the MURDERING ----Zoroastrians and Joooos and Hindus is a good idea------pleasing to the lump of shit that they worship. -----long
ago there were Zoroastrians and hindus and jews in what is today the Islamic cesspit---Pakistan

Forum List

Back