Obama Lied Again.

Obama Lied Again.

He's on a roll ...

obamaliarnose.png

Just what many forecasted as happening, is happening. Government health care is going to be more expensive and cost the working middle class even more than thought.

Is there no end to all the BS of these irresponsible Democrats.

We needed to pass it to see what was in it and now we get higher premiums, Hobby Lobby case opens the door to more issues.

The Democrats should be real proud of this program.

Come on Democrats! Get on here and tell us how great this is working for everyone, where the few pay for the many.

The dude said that in Washington, small group rates increased by 588%. You guys think that is a reasonable thing to believe.

By the way....where is the link to the study? This piece is from April. Where did the OP come across it?

About the author:

The Strange Career of Scott Gottlieb » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

these bozo will believe anything they are told ... just as long as it floats their boat, their hatred of Obama or anything liberal

I believe my pay stub and my premiums went up by $279.00 a month in January. Still waiting on my $2500.00 savings, when will I see that?

I believe my pay stub and my premiums went up by $279.00 a month in January. Still waiting on my $2500.00 savings, when will I see that?

Only retards thought they were going to get premiums reduced by $2500 this year.

Only retards believed Obama when he said it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o65vMUk5so#t=20[/ame]

You probably thought he was going to pay your mortgage and gas bill too, didn't you?

Last edited:
wanna break them from lying? make it a law that any politician caught lying is fired and banned for life.

Forum List

Back