Obama: ISIS a Manageable Crisis

Fyodor Dostoyevsky wants royalties from DelTex for plagiarizing the title of his book and trying to use it for a position..No wait, her position on Oblama is closer to the National Lampoon's parody...

Silence is golden when it comes to people not understanding that something is being done, the same things that happened in many presidencies, coalition building for and enemy. or in other words, looking before you leap...
My source is not Fido, moonbeam. My source knows of what he speaks.

So our strategy is to threaten the terrorists with the long arm of justice....

Our own criminals don't care about the law but I'm sure the terrorists are quaking in their boots.
Tell us more about how you think our threat of force means we wont actually use force.

You've really been grasping at straws JUST to hate lately man, you used to be way more level headed but your gripes are completely unfounded and ridiculous lately.
Bombing random trucks driving down a highway is NOT a deterrent to these insane motherfuckers.

I've been calling for us to rain hell on these crazies for near a year now. They likely are laughing at our pinprick attacks to this point.

It would help knowing exactly where there are, who they are amongst, where they're going next and which targets are of high value so as to gain information and hurt the entire group for a long time to come.

You guys have such an amateurish and simplistic view of things, I cant help but think you really haven't thought it through all the way but JUST need reasons to vent.
There are 10 more eager suckers waiting in line to take the place of the leaders we kill. We need to decimate them as a whole. Make them fear their decisions. Countless leaders of terrorist groups have been killed yet the terrorism continues.
Or do you think capturing the person doing the beheading in the video will change anything?

Fuck justice, get vengeance

That's not smart, rational or "the way to go."

Indiscriminately bombing makes more of them, also, it solves nothing, and it takes away far more innocents all over knee jerk.

In perspective - they haven't even dented us a little bit, this ISIS group. They captured journalists who subjected themselves to harm's way, which is a far cry from - say, 9/11. There's no need to go pants on fire nuke a whole section of the M.E.
Who said anything about indiscriminately bombing random targets? YOU

Our military has had targets for over a year now and are quite capable of delivering the pain with pinpoint accuracy.

And ISIS has billions of dollars, foreign fighters WITH western passports, weapons out the ass & last but not least ELEVEN jumbo jets stolen in Tripoli.

Our own criminals don't care about the law but I'm sure the terrorists are quaking in their boots.
Tell us more about how you think our threat of force means we wont actually use force.

You've really been grasping at straws JUST to hate lately man, you used to be way more level headed but your gripes are completely unfounded and ridiculous lately.
Bombing random trucks driving down a highway is NOT a deterrent to these insane motherfuckers.

I've been calling for us to rain hell on these crazies for near a year now. They likely are laughing at our pinprick attacks to this point.

It would help knowing exactly where there are, who they are amongst, where they're going next and which targets are of high value so as to gain information and hurt the entire group for a long time to come.

You guys have such an amateurish and simplistic view of things, I cant help but think you really haven't thought it through all the way but JUST need reasons to vent.
There are 10 more eager suckers waiting in line to take the place of the leaders we kill. We need to decimate them as a whole. Make them fear their decisions. Countless leaders of terrorist groups have been killed yet the terrorism continues.
Or do you think capturing the person doing the beheading in the video will change anything?

Indiscriminately bombing makes more of them, also, it solves nothing, and it takes away far more innocents all over knee jerk.

In perspective - they haven't even dented us a little bit, this ISIS group. They captured journalists who subjected themselves to harm's way, which is a far cry from - say, 9/11. There's no need to go pants on fire nuke a whole section of the M.E.

Our military has had targets for over a year now and are quite capable of delivering the pain with pinpoint accuracy.

And ISIS has billions of dollars, foreign fighters WITH western passports, weapons out the ass & last but not least ELEVEN jumbo jets stolen in Tripoli.
oh we've had the pinpointed targets for a year and they were indeed targets the whole time and we sat and did nothing huh?

don't think so.

As evidenced by what?

When these fucks started televising their brutal antics, they weren't wearing masks.

Now they are.

That's a huge change.
Yeah...smaller knives...taking their time...enjoying the moment..l

You think they weren't doing this stuff before? Even when Bush was in the office?

Of course they were. There has been a low grade civil war going on in Iraq that has never stopped. Bush totally and every openly screwed the pooch there.

Ask yourself. Did it take this long to build up Germany? Japan? Heck, after we left Vietnam it pretty much bounced back.

We have literally dumped cash on Iraq. Trillions of it. The Bush administration flew pallets of American dollars, on pallets via cargo plane to Iraq. With what we've spent on this one little nasty country in the middle of nowhere, we could have rebuilt our own cities and probably had enough left over to put up a moonbase.

Iraq isn't a cohesive country. It's like Poland without Tito and Turkey without Ataturk.

Unless they get something to unify under, they will probably have to split up.

And this was all brought on by the Bush administration and for no good reason.

oh we've had the pinpointed targets for a year and they were indeed targets the whole time and we sat and did nothing huh?

don't think so.
You've made my point for me lol

Indeed we've sat on those targets and done nothing.

As evidenced by what?

When these fucks started televising their brutal antics, they weren't wearing masks.

Now they are.

That's a huge change.

You think they weren't doing this stuff before? Even when Bush was in the office?

Of course they were. There has been a low grade civil war going on in Iraq that has never stopped. Bush totally and every openly screwed the pooch there.

Ask yourself. Did it take this long to build up Germany? Japan? Heck, after we left Vietnam it pretty much bounced back.

We have literally dumped cash on Iraq. Trillions of it. The Bush administration flew pallets of American dollars, on pallets via cargo plane to Iraq. With what we've spent on this one little nasty country in the middle of nowhere, we could have rebuilt our own cities and probably had enough left over to put up a moonbase.

Iraq isn't a cohesive country. It's like Poland without Tito and Turkey without Ataturk.

Bush's mistakes are Bush's alone. Stop making excuses for Obama, he is no different.

don't think so.

No, they were not targets.

don't think so.

According to Pentagon sources they've had targets for well over a year & Obama has refused to act on them.

Wake the fuck up

Obama isn't single handedly running our entire intelligence cabal and single handedly okaying every mission and strike and all of our security apparatus.

Thinking that this one man's competence or lack thereof somehow renders our entire Military Industrial Apparatus somehow null and void is - in two words - fucking dumb.

And let's be honest - no matter what he said or how he said it, despite context or severity, you lot would be bitching at it. Get a life.

Insert Bush where it says Obama and see how you feel about it.

As evidenced by what?

Now they are.

That's a huge change.

Bush's mistakes are Bush's alone. Stop making excuses for Obama, he is no different.

Wait what?

This wasn't fucking up a tax return..this was fucking up international policy.

We killed ALOT of Iraqis. And most of them were innocent.

You think they are going to sit back and take that?

:lol:

don't think so.

According to Pentagon sources they've had targets for well over a year & Obama has refused to act on them.

Wake the fuck up

Link?

As evidenced by what?

Now they are.

That's a huge change.

We!re working with morons here...the japes and Germans have brains.

Obama isn't single handedly running our entire intelligence cabal and single handedly okaying every mission and strike and all of our security apparatus.

Thinking that this one man's competence or lack thereof somehow renders our entire Military Industrial Apparatus somehow null and void is - in two words - fucking dumb.

And let's be honest - no matter what he said or how he said it, despite context or severity, you lot would be bitching at it. Get a life.

Insert Bush where it says Obama and see how you feel about it.
I don't need to play mental gymnastics to know that partisanship makes you all retarded little whiners

don't think so.

Wake the fuck up

Link?
Google.com

Forum List

Back