Obama: ISIS a Manageable Crisis

So our strategy is to threaten the terrorists with the long arm of justice....

Our own criminals don't care about the law but I'm sure the terrorists are quaking in their boots.
Tell us more about how you think our threat of force means we wont actually use force.

You've really been grasping at straws JUST to hate lately man, you used to be way more level headed but your gripes are completely unfounded and ridiculous lately.
Maybe he just hates golfers

Our own criminals don't care about the law but I'm sure the terrorists are quaking in their boots.
Tell us more about how you think our threat of force means we wont actually use force.

You've really been grasping at straws JUST to hate lately man, you used to be way more level headed but your gripes are completely unfounded and ridiculous lately.
Bombing random trucks driving down a highway is NOT a deterrent to these insane motherfuckers.

I've been calling for us to rain hell on these crazies for near a year now. They likely are laughing at our pinprick attacks to this point.

But the president did say "our reach is long". And that I suppose could be included as a part of "instruments". Hooray.

Well unlike Bush, who killed droves of Iraqis and called them "terrorists", Obama seems to actually know who the terrorists are..and is involved in killing them.

But Bush did get a nice trophy pistol from Saddam Hussien. And he took some swell pictures of him in his underwear. And who could forget that wonderful moment when Hussien was hung by what appeared to be thugs.

Good stuff.
Yeah he knows who they are...they are sticking their finger up his ass on world wide media.

the pezbo learned about who they are when you did

when he read it in the news
Would that be a failure of those Military personnel that debrief him DAILY since Jan 2009.....or what

just stop it

But the president did say "our reach is long". And that I suppose could be included as a part of "instruments". Hooray.

Well unlike Bush, who killed droves of Iraqis and called them "terrorists", Obama seems to actually know who the terrorists are..and is involved in killing them.

But Bush did get a nice trophy pistol from Saddam Hussien. And he took some swell pictures of him in his underwear. And who could forget that wonderful moment when Hussien was hung by what appeared to be thugs.

Good stuff.
Yeah he knows who they are...they are sticking their finger up his ass on world wide media.

This is something new?

You miss the Daniel Pearl beheading?
How about Nick Berg?
Jack Hensley?
Eugene Armstrong?
Paul Marshall Johnson, Jr?

Those didn't count?

"our reach is long and justice will be served" is not a clear enough message for the kooks.

he also needs to call them scumcunt cocksuckers and stick his tongue out at them and call all their mothers sluts

ko0ks

when americans are being beheaded on television and the enemy is making overt threats to do the same in america, pretty words about "justice"...blah..blah...are especially meaningless..

I'm sure ISIS is shaking in their sandals after that severe scolding...

partisans...LMAO...
and americans were beheaded under bush and bush made the same speeches

and he will use the same military to fight back

your gripe is with your own partisanship, not with the us's reaction to some savage retards who wouldn't know "good" if allah came and baked them a falafel made out of it

LMAO.."bush"...again...

Bombing random trucks driving down a highway is NOT a deterrent to these insane motherfuckers.

I've been calling for us to rain hell on these crazies for near a year now. They likely are laughing at our pinprick attacks to this point.

It would help knowing exactly where there are, who they are amongst, where they're going next and which targets are of high value so as to gain information and hurt the entire group for a long time to come.

You guys have such an amateurish and simplistic view of things, I cant help but think you really haven't thought it through all the way but JUST need reasons to vent.

"our reach is long and justice will be served" is not a clear enough message for the kooks.

he also needs to call them scumcunt cocksuckers and stick his tongue out at them and call all their mothers sluts

ko0ks

when americans are being beheaded on television and the enemy is making overt threats to do the same in america, pretty words about "justice"...blah..blah...are especially meaningless..

I'm sure ISIS is shaking in their sandals after that severe scolding...

partisans...LMAO...
and americans were beheaded under bush and bush made the same speeches

and he will use the same military to fight back

your gripe is with your own partisanship, not with the us's reaction to some savage retards who wouldn't know "good" if allah came and baked them a falafel made out of it

LMAO.."bush"...again...

In your world, that's an apt reply to my post.

In the real world, you're just a bickering old twat, inconsequential to the people who have to make REAL decisions.

Good stuff.

This is something new?

You miss the Daniel Pearl beheading?
How about Nick Berg?
Jack Hensley?
Eugene Armstrong?
Paul Marshall Johnson, Jr?

Those didn't count?
You have a point...maybe Obabble likes it.

In your world, that's an apt reply to my post.

In the real world, you're just a bickering old twat, inconsequential to the people who have to make REAL decisions.

Sure..sure....great rebuttal.
When cornered by reality blame bush and call people names..Great strategy..LMAO

Good stuff.

Would that be a failure of those Military personnel that debrief him DAILY since Jan 2009.....or what

just stop it
How do you brief a clueless, disinterested moron?

It would help knowing exactly where there are, who they are amongst, where they're going next and which targets are of high value so as to gain information and hurt the entire group for a long time to come.

You guys have such an amateurish and simplistic view of things, I cant help but think you really haven't thought it through all the way but JUST need reasons to vent.
There are 10 more eager suckers waiting in line to take the place of the leaders we kill. We need to decimate them as a whole. Make them fear their decisions. Countless leaders of terrorist groups have been killed yet the terrorism continues.
Or do you think capturing the person doing the beheading in the video will change anything?

Fuck justice, get vengeance

As evidenced by what?

When these fucks started televising their brutal antics, they weren't wearing masks.

Now they are.

That's a huge change.

There are 10 more eager suckers waiting in line to take the place of the leaders we kill. We need to decimate them as a whole. Make them fear their decisions. Countless leaders of terrorist groups have been killed yet the terrorism continues.
Or do you think capturing the person doing the beheading in the video will change anything?

Fuck justice, get vengeance

That's not smart, rational or "the way to go."

Indiscriminately bombing makes more of them, also, it solves nothing, and it takes away far more innocents all over knee jerk.

In perspective - they haven't even dented us a little bit, this ISIS group. They captured journalists who subjected themselves to harm's way, which is a far cry from - say, 9/11. There's no need to go pants on fire nuke a whole section of the M.E.

Fyodor Dostoyevsky wants royalties from DelTex for plagiarizing the title of his book and trying to use it for a position..No wait, her position on Oblama is closer to the National Lampoon's parody...

Silence is golden when it comes to people not understanding that something is being done, the same things that happened in many presidencies, coalition building for and enemy. or in other words, looking before you leap...

As evidenced by what?

When these fucks started televising their brutal antics, they weren't wearing masks.

Now they are.

That's a huge change.
Nonsense. They were wearing masks when they were only in Syria

As evidenced by what?

Now they are.

That's a huge change.
Yeah...smaller knives...taking their time...enjoying the moment..l

BO is in the Baltics to gin up a war with Russia.

My guess is he wants the press to leave ISIS alone and he wants ISIS to stop acting up....so that, he can have his war with Russia.

War with Russia...good.

War in Iraq....bad...Bush's war.

Good stuff.

just stop it

stop what

it is the prezbo that continues to use the

only learned about when you did line

+ plus it is a fact that he was way behind the curve

on ISIL

he was the one running around the country (clubs)

saying that isil was Jr Varsity

Forum List

Back