Obama is spending $200 million PER DAY on his little jaunt to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK... that was funny

When you make stuff up, you don't need to investigate.

All you need is:

Creative writers.

A lack of morals.

And the most important, a really stupid and gullible audience who are easily misled.

Republicans want to believe anything bad about Obama so much, they believe everything.

He hasn't done anything wrong. Except be a black guy in the "WHITE" House.

:clap2: :lmao: Now who's the dumbass..... you rdean... thats who :lol:

Calling names isn't the same a disagreeing with the truth. Don't shoot the messenger. Look at the message.
The Republican Party is 90% white with the majority in the Confederate South. No one expects them to behave in any other way. They are who they are.

When you make stuff up, you don't need to investigate.

All you need is:

Creative writers.

A lack of morals.

And the most important, a really stupid and gullible audience who are easily misled.

Republicans want to believe anything bad about Obama so much, they believe everything.

He hasn't done anything wrong. Except be a black guy in the "WHITE" House.

Calling names isn't the same a disagreeing with the truth. Don't shoot the messenger. Look at the message.
The Republican Party is 90% white with the majority in the Confederate South. No one expects them to behave in any other way. They are who they are.

Start a new thread then... you racist.

You don't think that Republicans wanting to believe ANYTHING about this president, no matter how far out and how weird has NOTHING to do with racism? Seriously?

No one really believes that? They can't. It's not possible.

:anj_
OK .....Here is the deal, whether you like it or not

Barack Obama is the President of the United States

He is the leader of the free world, Commander in Chief of the strongest military on earth, Leader of the country with the largest economy on earth, President of the Richest nation on earth

As such he is responsible for representing the US around the world. That involves taking Air Force One, that involves bringing security people, it involves bringing communications, staff and whatever else he needs.

EVERY President since FDR has traveled overseas to represent our nation abroad. President Obama is doing the same thing.

I realize that... they all do it.

It has just been way over the top with this guy.
Your correct, we are the richest nation on earth, but if we dont tone the spending down ASAP, we wont be for long.... I am just trying to sound the alarm.
We cant afford to keep throwing billions out the door like we have for several years.

I wasnt here during Bush's term in office. You would have heard me doing the same with him... maybe even worse than with Obama b/c Bush was supposed to be a "conservative" and he was no such animal.

I personally think this hole story was a ploy to take our eye off the ball.... and I am guilty of falling for it.... THERE... is that better.

While we all watched this and the election... we missed the $600,000,000.00 that was barrowed from the Fed... (quantitative easing) That was a much bigger story, but kept very quiet.

Fair enough. I could have written those words myself.

OK , now the burden of proof is on you

You need to demonstrate that Obama is traveling significantly more than past presidents and is spending beyond the norm. A President traveling abroad for US interests is part of his job

Otherwise.....

:anj_stfu:

You don't think that Republicans wanting to believe ANYTHING about this president, no matter how far out and how weird has NOTHING to do with racism? Seriously?

My initial reaction to this story was that was one of the dumbest things I had ever heard. What I can't believe is that the Rush Limbaughs, Hannitys, Becks and Fox News posse has nobody on their staff that would ask "This doesn't make ANY sense, maybe we should check it out first"

:anj_
I realize that... they all do it.

It has just been way over the top with this guy.
Your correct, we are the richest nation on earth, but if we dont tone the spending down ASAP, we wont be for long.... I am just trying to sound the alarm.
We cant afford to keep throwing billions out the door like we have for several years.

I wasnt here during Bush's term in office. You would have heard me doing the same with him... maybe even worse than with Obama b/c Bush was supposed to be a "conservative" and he was no such animal.

I personally think this hole story was a ploy to take our eye off the ball.... and I am guilty of falling for it.... THERE... is that better.

While we all watched this and the election... we missed the $600,000,000.00 that was barrowed from the Fed... (quantitative easing) That was a much bigger story, but kept very quiet.

Fair enough. I could have written those words myself.

OK , now the burden of proof is on you

You need to demonstrate that Obama is traveling significantly more than past presidents and is spending beyond the norm. A President traveling abroad for US interests is part of his job

Otherwise.....

:anj_stfu:

It's going to be a long wait...........................................................................................

It's hope. They have hope that if enough shit sticks to Obama they can get the change they could never get fairly at the ballot box.

My initial reaction to this story was that was one of the dumbest things I had ever heard. What I can't believe is that the Rush Limbaughs, Hannitys, Becks and Fox News posse has nobody on their staff that would ask "This doesn't make ANY sense, maybe we should check it out first"

India and China are, economically, the two most important nations for the US. At this moment in time, that's the way it is.

Obama has to go to both India and China. He has to negotiate deals and treaties and agreements to make sure this country doesn't get screwed and to undo at least some of the damage from the Bush administration.

For Sean and Rush and Glenn and the rest of Fox to run with this story:

A foreign force this size probably hasn't been in India since the era of British colonization.

The logistical details of the trip are mind-boggling and if not for an historic midterm election surely would have dominated the headlines over the past week. With the president and his staff making a point to stay at the Mumbai hotel ravaged by terrorists in 2008, the security arrangements have become the stuff of legend before Air Force One even takes off.

The president will be accompanied by 40 aircraft, 3,000 people, a fleet of cars and 34 warships, according to a string of blow-by-blow news updates. The Press Trust of India quoted an official in the state of Maharashtra pegging the cost at $200 million a day

Obama's said to have booked the entire Taj Mahal Palace hotel and, according to The Wall Street Journal, Mumbai officials have ordered coconuts plucked from palm trees outside a memorial the president is scheduled to visit to ensure there are no bumps on the noggin. In Delhi, the president's second stop, monkeys have been the subject of a municipal crackdown.

Security Entourage Earning Epic Reputation Ahead of Obama India Visit - FoxNews.com

Billions for a trip? Coconuts? Fox knew this was bullshit.

What you see here are personal attacks on the President of the United States. This news organization and the right wing are going after this president way beyond politics. These are racist in nature. No one makes up stories this far out because they don't like someone's politics. This is worse. These are racist attacks personal in nature. They want to destroy our president.

The right wing needs to understand Obama isn't the last minority President, but the first. What they are doing won't be forgotten.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's rather funny, even an outrageous lie is passed on by the echo chamber - anything to defame the POTUS.
President Obmam's crime, he was born the son of a man of color and ran for the highest office in a nation full of bigoted, racist, stupid assholes.
The irony being these bigoted, racist, stupid,assholes all claim to be good Christians and support the Ten Commandments. Yet, as most bigoted, racist, stupid, conservative assholes do, they ignore the Word of God and continue to bear false witness against anyone who dares challenge their beliefs, no matter how stupid such beliefs prove to be.
[gee, ya think I've read too many of gunnies hysterical rants this month?]

Last edited:
Aren't you happy there's so much extra cash in the Treasury that Obama can afford to take 3,000 of his closest friends and relatives to India on your dime?

obama_nose_in_the_air_xlarge-vi.jpg

Roll the (money printing) presses, Obama needs to replenish his Debit card.

“The unprecedented amount of around $200 million/day would be spent on security, stay and other aspects of the Presidential visit,” a top official of the Maharashtra Government privy to the arrangements for the high-profile visit said.

US to spend $200 mn a day on Obama's Mumbai visit
Not So, but who cares about the truth.

White House, Secret Service, Pentagon call claims absurd

WH: "These numbers have no basis in reality" and are "wildly inflated." On November 3, White House spokesman Matt Lehrich told Media Matters: "The numbers reported in this article have no basis in reality. Due to security concerns, we are unable to outline details associated with security procedures and costs, but it's safe to say these numbers are wildly inflated."

Secret Service: Estimates are "significantly exaggerated." On November 4, Secret Service spokesman Edwin Donovan told Media Matters that figures in recent reports of President Obama's trip to India were "significantly exaggerated."

Pentagon: 34 warships claim is "absolutely absurd" and "comical." On November 4, ABC News reported that Pentagon Press Secretary Geoff Morrell said at that day's Pentagon briefing:

I will take the liberty this time of dismissing as absolutely absurd this notion that somehow we were deploying 10 percent of the Navy -- some 34 ships and an aircraft carrier -- in support of the president's trip to Asia. That's just comical. Nothing close to that is being done.

You asshats are always above the fray are'nt ya?
Always smarter than the next guy.... you elites are unbelievably arrogant.

"Well I would never fall for that", but yet you always attack the right and believe anything that is said about Palin, ODonnell, etc.... WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT....

Oh and rdean.... why are you such a racist?

Gullible-itis is now a pandemic, fueled by the right wing extremists (make that lunatics). With no fact-checking, every single one of them all went off half-cocked over this stupid made-up story.

The people who continue to fall for this garbage and then perpetuate the outright lie should be ashamed of themselves. But I suppose those who will continue to cling to outrageous bullshit like this won't really be happy until someone succeeds at physically taking down Obama. (Can't use the "a" or "k" word here, so I hope you idiots get what I mean.)

Gullible-itis is now a pandemic, fueled by the right wing extremists (make that lunatics). With no fact-checking, every single one of them all went off half-cocked over this stupid made-up story.

The people who continue to fall for this garbage and then perpetuate the outright lie should be ashamed of themselves. But I suppose those who will continue to cling to outrageous bullshit like this won't really be happy until someone succeeds at physically taking down Obama. (Can't use the "a" or "k" word here, so I hope you idiots get what I mean.)

BANDWAGON :clap2:

"Well I would never fall for that", but yet you always attack the right and believe anything that is said about Palin, ODonnell, etc.... WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT....

In this case yes we are

What the hell is wrong with Conservatives?

You don't believe in evolution or global warming but you buy this nonsense????

In this case yes we are

What the hell is wrong with Conservatives?

You don't believe in evolution or global warming but you buy this nonsense????

What?

I do believe you were once an ape :lol:

Dont cry rw.... its a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back