Obama is behind NBA’s BLM/social justice propaganda movement

I did a gig tonight and the bar had that NBA klan rally on the TV pointed right at the bandstand. Every time I looked up I got an eyeful of black segregationists dribbling basketballs and BLM signs everywhere.
I couldn’t express my disgust or discuss the issue with my band mates or anyone in the venue because they’re all white democrats.

being a decent and rational human being who has been in numerous bands I wouldn't play with a piece of shit like you
I bet you can't keep time to save your black leftist soul. Grand Funk drummer you are NOT!

Man, y'all hammering the fuck out of Roshawn.
My favorite drummer ever was black, and we used to just jam.
And maybe smoke a little doobage.
I know where he lives to this day.
We're still down as can be. Not too many people on the internet are on our level at all!
99.9% of you leftist goobers damn sure aren't!
98% of the rightists may not be, either.
We still talk, indeed we do. Internet security and all kinds of stuff. Leftists need to go deepthroat cacti.
It's not y'all, it's an internet experience and old friendship thing. ;)

The NBA is becoming politicized. It is to be an arm of the Marxist movement called BLACK LIVES MATTER.

I will NEVER watch another NBA Event or purchase ANY NBA items....EVER!!! I encourage all to do the same.

CANCEL THEM!

...and this is from the NBA senior writer, Shams Charania, ...it's not some opinion by an unfamiliar journalist.
Obama is a behind.

I did a gig tonight and the bar had that NBA klan rally on the TV pointed right at the bandstand. Every time I looked up I got an eyeful of black segregationists dribbling basketballs and BLM signs everywhere.
I couldn’t express my disgust or discuss the issue with my band mates or anyone in the venue because they’re all white democrats.

being a decent and rational human being who has been in numerous bands I wouldn't play with a piece of shit like you
Perhaps you've been in numerous bands because you're a shitty musician.
Perhaps you've been in none because you're a worse one.

There was no "racial strife" back then. Most of that came from Obama, and I am very surprised it hasn't gone away yet.
Worst thing then was the Iran-Iraq war. Not my problem.
Bush "fixed" that.
Ah good old Bushwacker,right up there neck in neck with Obama as running the most corrupt administration ever,if you hate Obama,then you have to hate bushwacker as well the fact he expanded on the corruption that bush got started,that’s why it is NOT debatable I told the truth that you did not agree on that pc needs to go back to school I and get unindoctrinated because she is always pissing on Obama all the time talking about how he ran the most corrupt administration ever,it was not much worse than bush the FACT obama contiuned his policys,he is only More corrupt because he expanded the corruption that bush got started continuing his policys so to say bush is not just as bad,that is being just plain asinine and retarded which everybody knows pc is and why EVERYBODY laughs at her obvious bias towards the republicans.Lol
I'm not saying I disagree with you..why bust on PC though?
Bush was a corrupt POS.

I found this on facebook today.
Listen to what he says--- racism is not the problem....the lying media is the problem.

The NBA is becoming politicized. It is to be an arm of the Marxist movement called BLACK LIVES MATTER.

I will NEVER watch another NBA Event or purchase ANY NBA items....EVER!!! I encourage all to do the same.

CANCEL THEM!

...and this is from the NBA senior writer, Shams Charania, ...it's not some opinion by an unfamiliar journalist.

The reason I watch sports is to escape the problems of our world.

If you mix politics with sports it ruins the experience for me and I end up even more pissed then I was when I started watching the event.

The solution for me is simple. If politics has to be mixed with sports than I will simply stop watching sports. Sports no longer has any attraction for me as I can no longer use it as a means of escape for a few hours.
I dropped professional team sports several decades ago. I'll occasionally watch college games, especially if I or any of my siblings, nieces, nephews, grandchildren attended one of the contending schools. I'll watch the high school football championship games every year. I'll watch pee-wee football and Little League baseball...but never a professional team of any sport.

I'm a one-on-one fan, with boxing being my favorite draw.

To escape the problems of the world, I watch old movies or read real books...no e-books, Nook or Kindle for me. I get enough (to much) "screen time" from my laptops, phone and TV. I prefer to own the book and gift it to a friend or family member after reading once or twice. (I read Follett's The Pillars of the Earth three times before giving it away.)

I have more books than I could ever read, and I love it! All I ever use is the reference books, 99.5% of the time.

Who has advocated any assassination? Assassination has nothing to do with the topic of my post. Did you read the link I posted?
You have, SKUNT.
It may have been deleted by mods, but I haven't forgotten, loony toony one. :cuckoo:
You unhinged angry twat! You belong in an institution, seriously.

This guy would kneel.....

On your F face.

Nobody would do that without being SHOT.
1598842245119.png

So how did Lambert get in here ? Is he your favorite player or something ? Maybe you'd like to hear about when Lambert was playing, and he and his Steelers get their asses handed to them by the Oakland Raiders.

I remember a big game between those two teams, when running back Mark Van Eeghan was coming through the line. All of sudden there was Jack Lambert coming in to stop him. He got met by Raider offensive lineman Gene Upshaw, and suddenly Lambert was gone. I never saw anybody leave my TV screen so fast in my life.

Upshaw, Jim Otto, and Art Shell didn't just stop linebackers. They obliterated them.

On your F face.

View attachment 382411
So how did Lambert get in here ? Is he your favorite player or something ? Maybe you'd like to hear about when Lambert was playing, and he and his Steelers get their asses handed to them by the Oakland Raiders.

I remember a big game between those two teams, when running back Mark Van Eeghan was coming through the line. All of sudden there was Jack Lambert coming in to stop him. He got met by Raider offensive lineman Gene Upshaw, and suddenly Lambert was gone. I never saw anybody leave my TV screen so fast in my life.

Upshaw, Jim Otto, and Art Shell didn't just stop linebackers. They obliterated them.

What's the peashooter all about? Okay, it's probly 9mm, but still a peashooter. I wouldn't want to catch any of its bullets..

Then there's this:
iu

One for each hand, ;) Keep them ready to roll!
You can just tell that's a hair trigger.

On your F face.

View attachment 382411

Chuck Bednarik and Art Donovan are my favorite players. Jim Plunkett my fav Raider. Jack Lambert, 4 Super Bowls.

What's the peashooter all about? Okay, it's probly 9mm, but still a peashooter. I wouldn't want to catch any of its bullets..

Robert Kennedy was killed with a .22
If Marilyn only spilled the beans, he would have lived. Think about it. I bet he was thinking that too. Killing her was a bad idea for both those morons.

your refeloyouWho has advocated any assassination? Assassination has nothing to do with the topic of my post. Did you read the link I posted?
You have, SKUNT.
It may have been deleted by mods, but I haven't forgotten, loony toony one. :cuckoo:
You unhinged angry twat! You belong in an institution, seriously.
[/QUO\\\\\\\\\\
*I take it that you cannot stand with your fell\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

CANCEL THEM!

So is MLB and the NFL

There was no "racial strife" back then. Most of that came from Obama, and I am very surprised it hasn't gone away yet.
Worst thing then was the Iran-Iraq war. Not my problem.
Bush "fixed" that.
Ah good old Bushwacker,right up there neck in neck with Obama as running the most corrupt administration ever,if you hate Obama,then you have to hate bushwacker as well the fact he expanded on the corruption that bush got started,that’s why it is NOT debatable I told the truth that you did not agree on that pc needs to go back to school I and get unindoctrinated because she is always pissing on Obama all the time talking about how he ran the most corrupt administration ever,it was not much worse than bush the FACT obama contiuned his policys,he is only More corrupt because he expanded the corruption that bush got started continuing his policys so to say bush is not just as bad,that is being just plain asinine and retarded which everybody knows pc is and why EVERYBODY laughs at her obvious bias towards the republicans.Lol
I'm not saying I disagree with you..why bust on PC though?
Bush was a corrupt POS.
Because you disagreed with me that pc needed to back to school and get unindoctrinated which is baffling sense it is clear as pie she has been indoctrinated by the school system thinking the republicans can do no wrong always blatantly ignoring facts that she looks like an idiot saying Obama is corrupt but bush is not when their policys were identical.

But you like corrupt and violent police. I just like the honorable ones. Given your love of trump and the republican crew, I'd say that you like corruption, given their propensity to lie, refuse to testify, refuse to turn over documents that Congress and the rest of us have a right to see, refuse to honor our system of checks and balances, etc. The republican motto seems to be "hide, lie, and slither."

Would you have any objection to an investigation of whether the Kenosha police chief is also a member of a gang called "Kenosha Guard," which apparently solicited outsiders to come to the city armed? I found this interesting: White supremacists and militias have infiltrated police across US, report says

And why not fly the American flag?
All that you described, is what DEMOCRATS have been doing, as will soon be revealed by the Barr/Durham investigations.

Are you saying that Democrats are terrible people? Are you saying that the Kenosha police chief is a Democrat and that members of this Kenosha Guard gang are Democrats? Why do you make everything a partisan issue? I have pointed out corruption in the U.S. Things that must be confronted and corrected for the good of all Americans. Get the speaking and testifying going on, the documents turned over, get the administration working with Congress, out those who are hiding. For example, HHS has changed a rule in a way that seems to target LGBT Americans. Congress has asked for documents that show the thinking behind this rule change, and HHS under Azar has withheld these documents. Why do the people in the trump administration try to hide so much? It makes a huge difference if the Kenosha police chief is a gang leader. Out with it! Let's clean up our nation.

Forum List

Back